Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe Judicial Watch would be interested or could provide info on how to procede with a complaint.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by black_phoebe
    It may have an impact if we submit this kind of info to as many media contacts as possible.
    agreed. i say record the calls if you can. then get it on local news, get it on youtube, and start spreading the word.....
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

They don't call her Nazi Pelosi for nothing! Sheesh besides Octo mom, she's got to be one of the most hated women in America. Likely she is nervous about losing her job before that one last face lift that will finally pop her eyes out!

I will be forwarding this info to Rick Roberts a conservative talk radio host in the San Diego area. He can't stand her either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pelosi's office

Well you know when the people are left without a voice then they find other more uncivilized ways of making themselves heard. Perhaps these dunce caps should study history and see what happens to tyrants who do not listen to the people. Even the communist regimes in Russia and Eastern Europe existed for a blink of the eye historically speaking, before being destroyed by the human will to be free. I do not think this oppression is going to end any differently, than the Communist collapse.

April
    She is sick of hearing the truth and is using tactics to back everyone off.......... and instead she is infuriating them.

Re: Callers to Pelosi's office are threatened with arrest!

[quote="florgal"][quote="greginLA"]Nancy Pelosi‘s policy of intimidating and harassing Americans expressing opposition to amnesty.

I called today to voice opposition to Pelosi’s statement that Ice raids are un American. Her staff member would not take my message, and instead transferred me to an answering machine. Feeling unsatisfied by just leaving a message I called back preferring instead to speak to a live person. Once again the staff person rudely transferred me again to an answering machine. Being polite yet persistent I called back again and asked whom I was speaking to, the staff member said his name was “Fredricoâ€
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

AE

I hope an pray the people in Pelosi's district vote her out as soon as they can.

This woman is an affront to anything decent and moral in this nation.

We could only hope she will lose her position as speaker, or she will get caught up in a scandal of her own making and get her behind in serious trouble, and we all know, she truly believes she is untouchable, so it is just a matter of time.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I wonder how much tax payer money has went for plastic surgery and botex on this old hag.As my Father used to put it "she'd gag the maggots on a gut wagon"
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Well Fredrico didn’t like that very much, so he told me that I was harassing Pelosi’s office and that he was going to report me to the capitol police.
    I have learned to go on the offense with liberals. Tell him you will report Pelosi's office to the House Ethics Committee http://ethics.house.gov/ and he may loose his job over it.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

[quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"]They don't call her Nazi Pelosi for nothing! ... Likely she is nervous about losing her job before that one last face lift that will finally pop her eyes out!

Brilliant comic relief there SicNTired... love it!
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast