Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Callers to Pelosi's office are threatened with arrest!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I think you should try to pass this story on to your local media. The self righteous jerks are there on the taxpayer's dime and owe it to us to at least hear to what we have to say. This is a government of the people and by the people and its about tie Washington understood that.
    Totally agree. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised at the reception I get when I call -they speak well for their reps/senators. Other times I am blown away at how rude and arrogant these young pups are. The one thing these politicians want is my vote -these snotty upstarts just may cost them that which keeps them in the good life.

Can't wait to hear what you find out greginLA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    They don't call her Nazi Pelosi for nothing! Sheesh besides Octo mom, she's got to be one of the most hated women in America. Likely she is nervous about losing her job before that one last face lift that will finally pop her eyes out!

I will be forwarding this info to Rick Roberts a conservative talk radio host in the San Diego area. He can't stand her either.

LOL.....ever see "Beetlejuice"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    RED ALERT FROM WILLIAM!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-869896.html#869896

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Bet you part of the bs stimulus will support a direct toll free hot line right to her office for illegal alien leeches where staffers listen to her illegal alien constituency's concerns.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

retiredairforce said:
    Bet you part of the bs stimulus will support a direct toll free hot line right to her office for illegal alien leeches where staffers listen to her illegal alien constituency's concerns.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Check out Nancy Pelosi‘s salary

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html

I think her salary has increased, too. She needs a pay cut with many more Congress folks back down to 100,000.

Ok fellow Patriots, I found what I needed.

Office of Congressional Ethics
    U.S. House of Representatives
    1017 Longworth House Office Building
    Washington,VD 20515
    202-225-9739

www.oce.house.gov
    oce@mail.house.gov

This office states it is an independent, non partisan investigative entity charged with reviewing allegations of misconduct against House Members and staff and, when appropriate, referring matters to the Committee on Standards of Official conduct.

I also called the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. I will also file a complaint there, but I should inform you that it is headed by Zoe Lofgren. Zoe Lofgren is A california Congress Woman who is currently running a politicaly oriented investigation of Sheriff Arpio. I will still send a complaint there because its membership is filled with Democrats and Republicans.

One can get instructions on how to file a complaint from the Office of Congressional Ethics by calling 202-225-9739 or going to www.oce.house.gov . Basically one just types a letter of complaint, with the facts and details and the OCE will notify the individual submitting the complaint of its receipt.

This is a great way for us to ducument the harrasment and abuse of power that we have witnessed. I think if they get 100 or so complaints they will launch an investigation. Besides launching an investigation we can counter any threats of arrest that we recieve from Nancy Pelosi's office or any other congresmen with our own rebuttle with an Office of Congressional Ethics complaint and investigation to those snotty punks that answear the phones of those do nothing traitor congress persons.

Folks, this is a great weapon that is at our disposal, and I firmly believe it behooves us all to know about this committee and for us to use it.

I will type my letter of complaint tomorrow and I will post it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please let me know what you think.

greginLA - Thanks for the info.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Everyone I will call the committee on standards of official conduct tomorrow and the house ethics committee. I will report back what I learn. And how to file complaints.

I agree it behooves all of us to know what their rules are, and use it against them. Their arrogance is stunning, I for one plan on exposing their insolence and utter hatred of patriotic Americans.

I have total confidence that once their conceit is exposed recrimination for their crimes will be swift.
    Good for you! It's fine to talk about problems, but not enough people DO something about them!

It's good to be around the people here who talk the talk, but also walk the walk! And yes, I too walk the walk.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

April
    Victory in Arkansas!!! We need the HAMMER down in the other states NOW!!!!

Please join in here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-870512.html#870512

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast