Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's do it!

Committee on Standards
    of Official Conduct

HT-2, The Capitol
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: 202-225-7103
    Fax: 202-225-7392
    Office Hours: Mon. - Fri.
    9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Let's all flood the committee with calls/letters (no e-form on their site, alas) next week!
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

I will research the house ethics committee and call them on Monday.

I'm sick and tired of this kind of abuse and I am not going to take it any more!

Excellent info in the Ethics manual, the Code of Official Conduct and the Code of Ethics for Gov't Svc. Would behoove us all to read them... "knowledge is power" and all that.

http://ethics.house.gov/Media/PDF/2008_ ... Manual.pdf
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

In addition to calling Pelosi's office, use the website of "Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS)" to send a FREE email or fax objecting to her remarks to her and your own representative:

CAPS ACTION ALERT: Answer Pelosi's Remarks about ICE Raids!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150415.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From page 300 of the attached PDF file from black_phoebe (Thanks, Phoebe!):
    In taking any such action, a Member or staff person must observe certain ethical principals. Of particular importance is the principle that a Member‘s obligations are to all constituents equally, and considerations such as political support, party affiliation, or one‘s status as a campaign contributor should not affect either the decision of a Member to provide assistance or the quality of help that is given to a constituent.
    More stuff that might be relevant on page 307. Numbers on pages vary from any of the four sides of the page.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    In addition to calling Pelosi's office, use the website of "Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS)" to send a FREE email or fax objecting to her remarks to her and your own representative:

CAPS ACTION ALERT: Answer Pelosi's Remarks about ICE Raids!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150415.html

I just sent my email, but my congressman is Tim Bishop, and anyone here from LI, NY knows it will fall on deaf ears. In a recent meeting in Southampton he gave his usual comment: (from a eastend paper) "Bishop went on to say "whether we like it or not, 12 to 15 million people are here without documentation" and suggested those who believe deportation is realistic "are not thinking it through."[/color]

Here is Nazi Pelosi's Speaker of the House e-mail address: AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

Might as well cc her with this one too: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Re: Callers to Pelosi's office are threatened with arrest!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA

What do you think?
    I think you should try to pass this story on to your local media. The self righteous jerks are there on the taxpayer's dime and owe it to us to at least hear to what we have to say. This is a government of the people and by the people and its about tie Washington understood that.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Recording calls can be illegal depending on the state, be careful, you need 2 people on the line to do it, check local laws.

I would call up and ask for 'FRED'. Hi, is this FRED? Fred, I disagree with Madame Speakers illegal position on allowing illegal aliens to work, and suck off taxpayer funds, and crash the economy. Please wake up and smell the coffee...

Everyone I will call the committee on standards of official conduct tomorrow and the house ethics committee. I will report back what I learn. And how to file complaints.

I agree it behooves all of us to know what their rules are, and use it against them. Their arrogance is stunning, I for one plan on exposing their insolence and utter hatred of patriotic Americans.

I have total confidence that once their conceit is exposed recrimination for their crimes will be swift.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast