Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Folks,

Just a little reminder and advice. It seems that amnesty legislation is comming are way soon, and when it happens many thousands of us if not millions of us will be making many calls to congress and senate staffers. I do not need to tell you that the reception that you will get, will be very hostile. These treacherous politicians recieve lobbiest from foreign countries, foreign corporations and American hating organizations like LaRaza, the ACLU. and Acorn, which they welcome them with open and loving arms. In contrast when a concerned American lobbies for the sovereignty of their own country they often will be threatened with arrest. Even if that threat is baseless, and idle, you will still face it.

Arm your self with the knowledge of the congressional ethics committee and their phone number [202] 225-9739. If you are threatened with arrest, file a comlaint. If that young punk on the line says they are notifing the capitol police all because they don't want to take your message. Tell them; "fine, you call the capitol police I am filing a letter of complaint with your name on it to the House Ethics Committee", and then hear their reaction. Lets all follow through and start filing the complaints and sooner or later they will be investigated.

At the very least it will shut them up.

Last couple of times I called Pelosi as soon as I mentioned "immigration" to the staffer he transferred me to the answering system without notice! Here I thought I was talking to the staffer but instead it was a machine!!

They probably then go back and erase the messages without listening to them.

We no longer have a representative Republic, we have tyranny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Last couple of times I called Pelosi as soon as I mentioned "immigration" to the staffer he transferred me to the answering system without notice! Here I thought I was talking to the staffer but instead it was a machine!!

They probably then go back and erase the messages without listening to them.

We no longer have a representative Republic, we have tyranny.

I'd say if that's occuring then no.....they are not listening to anything, just having the messages recorded and then erasing them.

Anymore the same probably goes with the emails and faxes sent to the majority of our reps. Most likely they are deleted or go right into the ol' circular file.

They are required to have a means by which We the People can voice our grievances, but there is absolutely nothing which says they have to listen to or read those grievances.

That's why they are so concerned about disgusted Americans taking it to the streets but I really don't know what they expected would eventually happen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    They don't call her Nazi Pelosi for nothing!
    Love it! I've gotta remember to use that one myself!

April

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshorty
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    In addition to calling Pelosi's office, use the website of "Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS)" to send a FREE email or fax objecting to her remarks to her and your own representative:

CAPS ACTION ALERT: Answer Pelosi's Remarks about ICE Raids!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150415.html

I just sent my email, but my congressman is Tim Bishop, and anyone here from LI, NY knows it will fall on deaf ears. In a recent meeting in Southampton he gave his usual comment: (from a eastend paper) "Bishop went on to say "whether we like it or not, 12 to 15 million people are here without documentation" and suggested those who believe deportation is realistic "are not thinking it through."[/color]
    NYshorty, I'm an "islander" too. We've got some of the worst representatives in the country when it comes to the illegals. At least I have P. King and he's been good on this issue so far, but I don't like him when it comes to other things like bailouts for banks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345