Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Brian503a--nice Avatar!! Can you believe such a botton? Says it all and I'm sure someone in the White House approved it.
    I'm wondering if an angry Republican didn't intentionally have the button made as an insult to George Bush. I think it perfectly represents what kind of president he really is on selling us out to Mexico. and it was the only button I saw they were selling that said the truth about the Bush administration. Every Republican or person against illegal immigration should get one. You shouldn't be offended with the button but with the man who it represents.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian503a--You might be on to something!! It may be a "satire button" snuck in there. I wonder how we find out? I think it was created for the "Latino Vote"....so they could sell them some buttons to them. I wonder how many they've sold and who bought them! Maybe they are exported to Foxey and his Buddies down in Mexico???? They wear them to their "Joke's on You USA Party" and have a Big Laugh!

It's a curious thing, this button.

That was great work by William uncovering it.

Amazing what's buried down in the bowels of our society on this issue, isn't it!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Either way the button makes Bush look like a fool. I'm considering buying one to wear.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH yes....the button says it all....BUSH IS A FOOL....a dangerous one too.

I think I'll order a bunch of them and hand them out to friends and family who will laugh, then cry as the reality of it sinks in.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our volunteer coordinator / assistant Treasurere spotted and purchased one of these buttons this past weekend in Eastern NC. The buttons were being sold by the Beaufort Co. Republican Party at an event.

I'd like to ask everyone to hold off from sending nasty emails to the company and such until we come up with an objective and a plan.

Did anyone mention where they got this info? Is that company now watching ALIPAC to see what we are saying or will do?

I dont want them to tuck and run and pull down the image file just yet.

Should our goal be for them to cease production and sales of this particular button? We could then have the unintende effect of increasing their sales by both those that support this Viva Bush crap and those that think the buttons will increase in collector value if we make a lot of hoopla and get them to stop production (like a coin)

We need to weigh what to do here and act as a team.

Thoughts?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Display it on a huge billboard with the statistics of how many illegal immigrants are in the U.S. and how many are entering each day. (On a MAJOR interstate, so that people from all over see it)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I would order 100 of the buttons and send them to Tom Tancredo. He has 77 members on his Immigration Reform Caucus Committee. I'm sure they will know what to do. I would include the post from Virginiamama with the rules about the US Flag. I would send 10 of the others to key military personnel in the Pentagon. I'm sure they would know what to do. I would send one to the Adjutant General of the Texas National Guard, one to the Adjutant General of the California National Guard, and one to the Adjutant General of the Arizona National Guard. I'm sure they would know what to do. I would send one to 60 Minutes; one to Lou Dobbs; one to Bill O'Reilly; one to Shawn Hannity; one to Bill Shieffer (Face the Nation). I'm sure they will know what to do. AND, I would send one to Zell Miller from Georgia. I'm sure he'll know what to do.

Include a letter from ALIPAC hitting some of the highlights of illegal immigration; the combining nations with Canada and Mexico behind the backs of the American People; the drain on the US Economy and the American People....with the proponents of Open Borders obviously laughing at us....with a button that makes us a "subset" of something else as denoted by the MEX Flag on top and the US Flag on the bottom.

Then I would demand action on your ALIPAC agenda so that in future political campaigns, American Interests are the only issue and Mexico is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in our electoral process.

"VIVA BUSH" BUTTON (PUKE!)

W,

I think the American Flag should be on top. However, the proper placing of the American Flag usually has to do with other flags to the right or left (except for a flag pole). I've frankly forgot the rules...I'm sure there is an Eagle Scout out there somewhere to set us straight.

I think they did it this way so the text "Bush" wouldn't be placed over the Mexican flag (but probably more appropriate from my view).

Just another example of where the parties are just selling-out the USA...one button at a time.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Amazing what's buried down in the bowels of our society on this issue, isn't it!

I know that most likely William will not approve of my comment, but I can't hold it in anymore.

Judy, what you said above is EXACTLY what I want to do with a whole bunch of those buttons! By the handful! With the pins extended! Shove them up the -----------------!!!!! (fill in the blank)

The specific target of such a desire is the Bush/Rove/RNC/Dean/DNC/Clinton/Pelosi/OBL/FROBL/(feel free to add whoever I left out!) cabal that is refusing to secure our borders.

I am not sorry. I am having a bad day, and am making the most of my pissy mood.

I guess it shows you who GW thinks is most importent.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast