Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, since the republican party IS selling us out to Mexico, then I think the button is quite appropriate. I think most people who see the button will have the same reaction we did, and as such, I hope the republican party gives away millions of them.. let the public know where they really stand. This beats US trying to convince people what is happening.. we can be labeled crackpots. But when it comes straight from the republican party themselves...

Better the enemy who is visible and open about where he stands than one who is smart enough to hide his intentions. They are helping our cause even if they are too stupid to realize it. I think there must be NO WAY they focus-grouped this button, or they would never have put it out.

I find it just as offensive as you do... and so will most others once they see it and think about it. We can use that.

EXACTLY DQ--which is why I think we should raise a little pot of money for William to buy a bunch of them and distribute them to "key" folks who might not be browsing the "republicanstuff" store and would therefore miss their opportunity to "become informed". I'll chip in....anyone else? Did anyone notice how much they are? I forgot to look....that far....saw it exited and immediately "vented'.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The buttons are $4 each when purchased individually. Cheaper when purchased in larger quantities. I'm not sure what they charge for shipping, or if there is any sales tax.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    DQ--I understand how our flag is disrespected by punk kids, cheap marketeers, enemies, and protestors. BUT, this button was prepared as "republicanstuff" and is being sold at legitimate Republican Party events. Republicans control the White House, our Executive Branch of Government. Republicans control the United States Congress, our Legislative Branch of Government. That's two out of three. I believe Mexico already controls our Courts, the Judicial Branch of our Government.

Therefore, I feel that we should make a "stink" about the button...not only because of the improper placement of the US Flag beneath the Mexican Flag, but because:

A Mexican Flag is on a political button of the Party that controls the Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch of the United States Government.

NO Mexican Flag should be on any "Republican Stuff"....because for now, Republicans ARE OUR GOVERNMENT!!

I've been thinking about the sales of the buttons, and the more sold, the more told....so I say, sell away!!

BUT, people who buy the button need to know the SIGNIFICANCE of the button. They need to know WHY in 2005, a Mexican Flag appears on a REPUBLICAN political button on top of the head of our President and placed above the US Flag. They need to know WHAT'S AFOOT that would cause a buttom-maker to create such a button...for fun or otherwise!!
    Well said Judy.

Thanks Berk!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IMHO, every time I see the button, it just pisses me off and I lose my train of thought.

It does not make me feel very motivatied to get any possible good work done, nor does it make me feel very ALIPAC-Friendly since it is used as an AVATAR on this sight.

I understand why it is being used and the freedom of the person to use it, I just find it personally horrendous. As a person who almost lost her father to Dessert Storm when he was 58 and in the National Guard, it just hits me the wrong way and makes me mad and sad all at the same time.

I'm also afraid that a first time visitor who sees it might get the wrong idea of our website and visit elsewhere. They might not take the time to realize we are not condoning the button, what it means or stands for.

Just my .02 worth.

Why not buy them in bulk and deliver them to the White House compliments of Alipac?

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Why not buy them in bulk and deliver them to the White House compliments of Alipac?
    Because dumbya would think they were a gift from his buddy fox!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Because dumbya would think they were a gift from his buddy fox!
    What if we label the box "Suppositories" . . .

HEY!! Why don't we loosen the "pin", label them "CANDY" and deliver them to the White House!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast