Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure ALIPAC will have a good response, just like the Battle of Free Republic, just like Billboard Gate, just like the In-State Tuition battle. ALIPAC won those battles. No offense, but it was not the immigration reform caucus.

The people working on these projects have become legendary in the movement.

I think everyone should hold off on the sporadic and impulsive emails and actions and wait for a team effort. That is how ALIPAC has always succeeded before. To many people firing off angry emails without a team plan has always worked against such efforts.

The whole battle line should fire together, at the same target, and in unity.

CP

Great idea Judy!!! I would be more than happy to buy some. Money going to a GOOD cause, how can you go wrong... William? Want to delegate some responsibilties?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Why not make up our own that reads Adios Bush with an American Flag?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We will put together an organized response after we launch our oppose CAFTA campaign. Peherhaps have something rolling this weekend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Viva Bush

This is really unbelieveable! I just can't believe the nerve! It's absolute lunacy!
    Now this REALLY has this old paratrooper pissed.

Good find there W. This will give me some ammo for a short while anyway.

Sickening!

I trust you good folks here will follow William’s direction and plan an appropriate response. I like what Judy had to offer in regards to who to send them out to. Our military commanders would really appreciat this!

I understand why ya'll are ticked about the button, but when punk kids wear the flag for underwear, or as a patch on the ass of their pants, I would not expect much to be done by raising hell over the placement of the flag on a button. Hell, our govt allows them to BURN flags in public these days.

I think, as an image to tick people off about Bush, it is a good one. Protesting this would be counterproductive methinks. Kinda like the Baldwin Park thing.. while we may point it out to people.. I think it serves our interests more by the image remaining in place.

Button

Excellent point DQ...thanks for the perspective. Who is selling these buttons gets me more than the button itself.

Reality Check : The manufacture of these items was (porbable) out sourced to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just emailed the company and asked them if they were out sourced to mexico.

DQ--I understand how our flag is disrespected by punk kids, cheap marketeers, enemies, and protestors. BUT, this button was prepared as "republicanstuff" and is being sold at legitimate Republican Party events. Republicans control the White House, our Executive Branch of Government. Republicans control the United States Congress, our Legislative Branch of Government. That's two out of three. I believe Mexico already controls our Courts, the Judicial Branch of our Government.

Therefore, I feel that we should make a "stink" about the button...not only because of the improper placement of the US Flag beneath the Mexican Flag, but because:

A Mexican Flag is on a political button of the Party that controls the Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch of the United States Government.

NO Mexican Flag should be on any "Republican Stuff"....because for now, Republicans ARE OUR GOVERNMENT!!

I've been thinking about the sales of the buttons, and the more sold, the more told....so I say, sell away!!

BUT, people who buy the button need to know the SIGNIFICANCE of the button. They need to know WHY in 2005, a Mexican Flag appears on a REPUBLICAN political button on top of the head of our President and placed above the US Flag. They need to know WHAT'S AFOOT that would cause a buttom-maker to create such a button...for fun or otherwise!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast