Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I emailed him April. In the meantime, keep reporting those violations. This person has issues with race obviously, although his/her psychosis seems to make them think it is us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Actually, I think he is very angry, not psychotic. I think the heat is on
    and he is acting out and is almost driven to show who he is and what he stands for, unfortunately for him he does not have a leg to stand on in this issue.
    Even though he knows this subconciously, he has been taught to fight on in the only way he knows with lies and verbal assaults. That is why he and others like him all feel compelled to invade this forum and register over and over under different names. Their mission is comtemptible , therefore it breeds contempt.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The Canadians aren't the problem.

Illegals from mexico and the countries near mexico are the problem, that's where most illegals come from.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

First of all with the exception of a few most Canadians here are on a visa, have a business here that has to hire legal Americans, are only here for the winter or are American residents but still considered Canadian citizens. Second of all most of the people who are from Quebec who come down to Florida for the winter do speak English. If they speak French among themselves then they are doing nothing different than the Hispanics in South Florida.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Oh where oh where has my little troll gone, oh where oh where can he be, with his race baiting cut short and his ISP long gone, oh where oh where can he be?"
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

I guess troll boy bit off more than he can chew.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it seemed that as soon as he/she realized they were not getting the trash they wanted to say "see, I knew they were all racists", then this troll decided to start making their own trash and leave it on our site.

It shows exactly what kind of people they are, hateful, spiteful people who cannot debate anything because they simply want chaos and anarchy, and we are in the way of that.

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

It shows exactly what kind of people they are, hateful, spiteful people who cannot debate anything because they simply want chaos and anarchy, and we are in the way of that.
    Exactly, they invade this forum to waste our time and try to get us off task of our Misson to take back our Country!

I'm sorry I didn't tune into this thread until now. Looks like I missed some pretty exciting stuff.
    I kept thinking Canadians coming here? Every article I read about Canadians they are saying their quality of life is better than ours! LOL! Why on earth would they come here illegally?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast