Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT BATTLE??!!!

YOU were the one who made this post about what am I doing here. You said I have not answered you questions. WHAT QUESTIONS?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    WHAT BATTLE??!!!

YOU were the one who made this post about what am I doing here. You said I have not answered you questions. WHAT QUESTIONS?!
    Here you go, little fella. I realize that your publik edjgurmacashun doesn't serve you well, so I've reposted the questions for you:

If you are so adamant in your beliefs, WHY ARE YOU ON A FORUM which has been dedicated to the removal of illegal aliens?

Is it because you want your position reaffirmed?

Have you not yet figured out that you will not get any “converts” here?
    *Clue: The questions are the sentences ending with the squiggly thing (?).

chicano,

You crossed a line.
    Cheyenne, all your questions are rhetorical and senseless. If you got some real questions, shoot.
    That's getting personal and not about the issues. Signs of poor debating skills. Also, I consider that insulting and you should apologize to Cheyenne.

I feel you should justify your statements about Cheyenne's questions. Why are they rhetorical and senseless? Please cite case and point. That's real debating. You can't because the statement was just a simple insult.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Chicano, don't mock God.

Just because you did not like what I asked about why people will disobey mans laws, which displeases God. Just because you could not answer it honestly, don't mock God.

Just because you do not like that fact that millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS will not get to stay, after they have broken the law(s), is no reason to mask your anger by mocking God.

BTW, I am not fecisious, I mean it when I say this, it is a pretty thin line to be on when one is mocking their Creator, all to cover up their own anger with not being able to get their own way in a situation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amer Liz,

I think chicano bit off more than he could chew, when he declared his cause noble because it was a "religious cause". I corrected him on that and he has been conflicted ever since. He needs to seek guidence from the Lord and find peace in his actions.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dixie, people don't like it when they are convicted, it makes them uncomfortable, so mocking God is their outlet to get the attention off themselves.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same people that are against giving to the poor (in this country) and in favor of separting families are lecturing me in religion. That would be the same as me taking advice from .... you know what, now that I have to care about people's feelings, I guess I can't say it can I. I mean, forget that I have been called the following...

troll
    illegal
    parents are criminals
    sinner
    ignorant

The thing is, I take those words and use it as motivation. So if you are unable to, and I hurt your feelings, then I apologize. I mean it. I think that I have matured enough to disregard stupid comments. I know what I am and I know what I am fighting for. But if your will is shaken by some comment I have made, then I apologize. Don't take it personal. But I just HAVE to respond to cricket.

Cricket. Just a few pointers my frustrated friend. The publik edjgurmacashun of which you speak of, first of all, is spelled "public education." I feel unworthy of speaking to you, who MUST have been taught at a private school with professional teachers that devoted their entire time to your needs, but you know how it is with us poor, decent, struggling folks. Well, after living through violence and poverty, the mentality I have put to this edjgurmacashun seems to finally be paying off. I mean, I did get accepted to a university. And you know what the best part is? I don't have to pay a dime. I even won a scholarship that covers up to a PHD!! And you know how I was blessed with these great opportunites? Well, it wasn't because I showed up to school every day mad and unable to learn because of all the "illegal students" that "overcrowded the classroom." I got these opportunities because I decided that I wasn't going to blame all of my problems on someone else. Instead of crying and nagging about this and that, I got busy.

If you are miserable because your job was taken by an illegal alien, then I feel sorry for you. But you are a citizen. Unlike them, you are able to take advantage of all the opportunites this country offers. STOP CRYING ME A RIVER, AND GET BUSY!

( The exclamation point (!) gives a strong emphasis on the imperative sentence, which is implied to you.)

troll
    illegal
    parents are criminals
    sinner
    ignorant
    Here is your chance chicano. Defend yourself.

Why are you none of the above? Please take it point by point and use facts not emotions or base your defense on your desires.

Dixie

Banned
    The same people that are against giving to the poor (in this country) and in favor of separting families are lecturing me in religion. That would be the same as me taking advice from .... you know what, now that I have to care about people's feelings, I guess I can't say it can I. I mean, forget that I have been called the following...

troll
    illegal
    parents are criminals
    sinner
    ignorant

The thing is, I take those words and use it as motivation. So if you are unable to, and I hurt your feelings, then I apologize. I mean it. I think that I have matured enough to disregard stupid comments. I know what I am and I know what I am fighting for. But if your will is shaken by some comment I have made, then I apologize. Don't take it personal. But I just HAVE to respond to cricket.

Cricket. Just a few pointers my frustrated friend. The publik edjgurmacashun of which you speak of, first of all, is spelled "public education." I feel unworthy of speaking to you, who MUST have been taught at a private school with professional teachers that devoted their entire time to your needs, but you know how it is with us poor, decent, struggling folks. Well, after living through violence and poverty, the mentality I have put to this edjgurmacashun seems to finally be paying off. I mean, I did get accepted to a university. And you know what the best part is? I don't have to pay a dime. I even won a scholarship that covers up to a PHD!! And you know how I was blessed with these great opportunites? Well, it wasn't because I showed up to school every day mad and unable to learn because of all the "illegal students" that "overcrowded the classroom." I got these opportunities because I decided that I wasn't going to blame all of my problems on someone else. Instead of crying and nagging about this and that, I got busy.

If you are miserable because your job was taken by an illegal alien, then I feel sorry for you. But you are a citizen. Unlike them, you are able to take advantage of all the opportunites this country offers. STOP CRYING ME A RIVER, AND GET BUSY!

( The exclamation point (!) gives a strong emphasis on the imperative sentence, which is implied to you.)
    You again demonstrate your troll status when you make the patently false claim that people here are "against giving to the poor and in favor of separting families." That's a damned slanderous lie, you little troglodyte. NO ONE here has taken a position against "helping the poor" or in favor of "separating families." What we are against is people like you STEALING FOR THE POOR when you are unhappy with the level of aid that they are being given, or them STEALING FOR THEMSELVES from the American taxpayers for the same reason. You are in favor of setting aside the laws we are all bound by for "the poor," as you characterize them, so long as they are of your ethnicity, which is as divisive a position as a man may hold in a free society. And we do not advocate "separating families." I think we all agree that illegal alien families should be deported as a unit, not separated. Furthermore, if people come here illegally and then become separated because of their crime, then it is THEY who have separated themselves, not us, just as it is not the state that separates an armed robber from his family when it sends him to prison, but rather his own actions.

Your rhetoric is as slimy as it is foolishly arrogant. The worst part is that you are clearly aware of the dishonesty of your responses, which is why you will not answer questions directly or deal with rebuttals to such nonsense as you offer above, regardless of how many times your lame commentary is refuted. You are an intellectual cripple and a moral dead man, my friend, and that a logically impaired and fundamentally dishonest little man such as yourself can earn a scholarship (assuming that it's not one of those ethnic-specific handout scholarships, which I would wager it is) is as much an indictment of the disatrous quality of our education system as anything.

Oh, and I have never had a job taken from me by an illegal alien because I have yet to meet an illegal alien with anything remotely resembling the qualifications to take my job. Nice try, but your rhetoric is as off-target as it usually is in this case.

Chicano,

I have a couple questions for you. America is a country of laws. Why is it you think the law does not apply evenly to everyone?

If you feel a law is unjust we have ways in this country to change them before they are disregarded and broken. DO you think our way of government needs to be changed so the laws only apply to certain individuals and not to others?

And last do you think it is fair for the people who want to come here from other countries like Australia etc. that people who have snuck across our border and committed the crime of illegally entering a sovereign nation be given preference while the others have to wait to join back up with their families?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast