Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't recommend that anyone read the Koran. In my opinion, it's not a pleasant read. If you are interested in theology then go for it, otherwise, read something that brings joy to your soul.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americanmade, so true.

diehard39, if the followers of Islam are so peaceful and the Koran is right, then why when someone verbally "defiles" the Koran, they are threatened as Americanmade demonstrated, and then if Christians are so terribly cruel, do we not threaten and kill for offenses to God and the Bible?

Daily there is constant propoganda from many angles, defaming God's word, The Holy Bible, yet Christians do nothing. Is it because we do not believe that God's word is Holy then? Do we not love God enough to defend His Holy Words?

No it is neither, it is that as Christians, followers of Christ, we know that the Bible clearly states in Deuteronomy 32:35' "To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

This to any believer means vengeance is God's and His alone. If someone in the Islamic faith slanders the Bible, and they do not repent to God, they answer to God and will be at His mercy, not ours. We acknowledge that fact that we are imperfect creatures and cannot make that call, to punish someone for offenses to Gods word or for being an infidel. This is reserved for God.

So, didn't I ask earlier in this thread, where is the evidence that one time in history that those from the "Protestant/Reformists" have actually enacted war against a people because they said "we are Christians, God says to destroy those who are not"? Has it been said by any credible, trusted person who was a born-again believer of these faiths (any person who has committed acts of violence in Gods name is a liar and will/have had to answer to God for it)?

This is exactly what Islam teaches, this is the opposite of what the Bible teaches. It is ok to bash Christians all the time, defame Gods word, yet heaven forbid if one person says that Islam is an apostate religion, or make caricatures of their prophet, and death threats happen towards "all Christians" for it. Have you seen this from Christians?

As far as I am concerned, this is a dead end discussion. I know the truth, I pray for others to know it. I cannot force people to believe what I believe, God does not work that way, so I cannot. Good luck to all who thinks Islam is "it", but do not EVEN think that I would give up my freedoms as a Christian and an American for the current popular "thing", I value what I have, more than my life.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567