Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Annex, you know little about the people here on this board and the people who oppose illegal immigration. We are not all white. As well, even if a person "looks" white, they might not be.

Example, my friends son-in-law is a blond hair, blue eyed guy, yet he is part Chinese. I am a typical looking white woman, blue eyes and such, but my mother is a dark "half-breed". I met a guy once who had a white mother and a black father, his daughters mother was white, she had red hair and blue eyes, you would never have thought.

All of the above are Americans, and highly proud of it. What all of us do not like is having people coming in from third world countries all because they want the easy way out of working to make their country more than it is now.

I know all too many Americans, hard-working nice people with two incomes, who do not own their own homes (they cannot afford to) and they and their children are going hungry.

You see, incomes have become depressed due to those "hardworking" illegals. Sure they are hardworking, but they do it so cheaply that it drives wages down for all. On top of that, they did not get permission to be here in the first place, you know, we have laws about that!

I and all other Americans of all sorts of colors and religions want those laws obeyed. I have heard it from the mouths of people who are legal newcomers here, they too are offended by those who enetered illegally.

It appears that yes, American made is right, you are race baiting with you little slogan. Like to explain that, here it is unacceptable.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican-Soldier
    American Elizabeth, you're funny. I never said anything of wanting to live in Mexico and there you go throwing that statement around. [mod edit]

This is about Islam and Christianity. Nothing more, nothing less.

COMPRENDE??
    This person was banned earlier in the day for race baiting and personal attacks. They were nothing but a troll trying to disrupt the forum with inflammatory posts and rhetoric. We are leaving a few of their posts around as a reminder and example of the OBL side.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many Christians were involved in the twin towers and the murder of all those innocent people. How many Christians were involved in the killing of US Marines in the 1983 Beirute barracks bombing. Causing the death of 241 American servicemen I could go on with many more that were not done by Christians.
    I am sure that theCNN News team that was just released would agree just how great Islam is after all they had to convert to it by gun point.
    Gt a life get real they are not here to love you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican-Soldier
    American Elizabeth, you're funny. I never said anything of wanting to live in Mexico and there you go throwing that statement around. [mod edit]

This is about Islam and Christianity. Nothing more, nothing less.

COMPRENDE??
    This person was banned earlier in the day for race baiting and personal attacks. They were nothing but a troll trying to disrupt the forum with inflammatory posts and rhetoric. We are leaving a few of their posts around as a reminder and example of the OBL side.
    and here I have a day to play and don't even get to take any troll shots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Brian he/she was race baiting, badly with that slogan! Thank you.

Too bad, I was hoping to use some of my firewood to roast troll with!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Feel free to roast the trolls remains.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mmmmm.....the kids are hungry!

Christianity vs Islam

My goodness!

So many of you are so correct, so knowledgeable, so intelligent.

Forgive me please, but I kind of got lost in the depth of this discussion.

For the most part, I agree. For the part I do not agree, let's just say ... agree to disagree? And believe me please, any degree of disagreement is few and far between.

As for Bush ... ever looked at his nose? Many pictures of Satan depict an exact likeness. Scares me.

Beware of sheep in wolves clothing.

I would term myself as a Christian. However, I don't particularly like being lumped into the "evangelical" Christian term. I could not begin to tell anyone, how many times I have been "born again." And when the knock on the door comes, I absolutely "must" repeat word for word the prayer they have me repeat after them. Any deviation, and I'm reprimanded. I've always believed that once an individual accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, asks for forgiveness, that's it! Naturally, one does not continue to be cruel in other ways either. He died for our sins!

Is it a sin, to want illegal immigrants to return to the country of their origin. Not at all. The so-called anchor babies, are citizens of their parents country as well, and are free to go back with them. Christ never taught us to be doormats!

A long time ago, my grandmother said: "God put the Whites in Europe, the Blacks in Africa, Reds in America, the Yellow in Asia, etc., and if segregation was good enough for God, it was good enough for her." So much for grandma's saying!

I have waited for the longest time, as we all have, for this current war to be called exactly what it is: A Religious War. Forget all the politically correct attempts to call it something else. It is what it is!

There is a book written by Bob Larsen. "Larson's New Book of Cults" Islam is addressed in this, among many others. Quite informative. No religious books are in it. As for my personal view of Islam, someone said it perfectly: "Actions speak louder than words." How many Americans have they killed over the decades?

Another commented that there has been more blood shed in the name of religion than anything else.

Now I have the feeling that our blood will to poor out. as has been shed by illegals, gangs, etc. Reading one of the threads on this board, tells that like it is. And if we don't do something, it will only get worse.

And I hope this does not bring up another debate here, (we have other important issues before us) but concerning the issue of abortion/partial birth abortion. A baby is in the birth canal, it's head is crushed, it's brains sucked out, and the rest of its bones removed. We Americans do this. I haven't heard of any illegals doing that thus far. Instead, our medical community/hospitals are helping them to give births. For free! Who is going to over-populate who?

I apologize if I've gotten off the track somewhat. I was a bit surprised to see this subject debated here.

Everyone is free to be and believe as they choose. At least in America that was the way. With this illegal invasion, that's not becoming the case anymore.

How can we believe what any politician says anymore? It seems only the rich ones can run for office. If I may ask, what do you all think of voting out/against those in office? Even if it means an independent? (Vote out the sorry excuses I mean.) With the "electronic voting machines," what if we all asked for absentee ballots be sent to us and deliver our votes in writing to the respective offices? Wouldn't that nip the errors in the bud?

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you for listening.....

Diehard, I can't believe you defended the bounty paid to suicide bombers families. I've always felt the Israelis should punish the families who receive blood offerings.. Maybe they would discourage their offspring, or maybe it would make the sick a--holes question their actions if they knew their families would suffer. Probably not though who could fore go 70 virgins with unibrows and adams-apples.
    By the way Diehard, the Mormons do everything you said the Muslims do. Don't think I could go for polygamy though the thought of even more women running my life is terrifying. Another good thing about the Mormons is that you don't hear of them running down non-believers with their SUVs.
    I'm not a Mormon but I like the way they look after each other and I admire their work ethic. Can't say I have much respect for your opinion of Islam.

Sceptor, you are kind of hot and cold in your sarcasm, I'll overlook it to address one important factor.

Abortion. It makes me personally sick, especially the one you mentioned.

It is an extreme affront to God and should be to any person with a heart (I say this right after putting my 18 month old grandson, who fell asleep in my arms into his bed).

Set that aside now. As for this issue of Islam, we talk about issues other than just illegal immigration that involves people from Mexico and Central America.

It is our most important issue as the majority of the illegal aliens come from these places because it is easiest for them to just cross the border illegally rather than those coming across the ocean.

The birth rates of illegal aliens are high, and is a big part of the problem. Why should Americans fund their high birth rates with our tax dollars? If they want to have large families, then they need to make sure they can pay for them all. My husband and I have three total, and each one was paid for by us.

Since it appears you have not been in this forum too often, be sure to read the rules. We enjoy having people join in the conversation, but hate to lose people over broken rules, we have lost them in the past, and we miss them.

Hope you join in more often. Read up on the many articles and information available.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast