Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reid just requested a motion to reconsider the cloture vote.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are noting the absence of a quorum.. I noticed McCain was there for the first vote but absent for the second vote; so it must be some strategy they developed since they knew they would lose the first time.

These guys are the dregs of the universe.. Keep calling !!

I think it's just lunch time and our fat cat senators need their food more than they need to help their country
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

MW
    Dianne wrote:

I thought the "no" votes were in our favor; especially when I heard Kennedy, Obama and Clinton vote yes.
    That is correct.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been at work all week, unfortunately, all I have been able to do is email. I prefer the sound of my fax machine churning, but will keep at it.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

The No vote on CLOTURE was a win for us but it appears that Reid and others have cut a deal to keep the debate going and vote again later this afternoon after more amendments are considered.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just spoke to Chambliss home office. He's very upset. I ask "By now doesn't he realize they won't secure the borders or enforce the laws? That Kennedy was wiping the floor with Kyl.

Just spoke with Brownback and Craig's DC office about cloture and voting no on security was treasonous. They ask for zips.

Will continue calling unless I'm needed elsewhere.

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number
    800-862-5530
    877-851-6437
    866-220-0044

Kansas - Brownback -Pittsburg 66762
    Louisiana - Landrieu - Baton Rouge 70801
    New Mexico - Domenci -Albuquerque 87102
    Idaho- Craig - Boise 83702 PH 4-2752
    Idaho- Crapo - Boise 83702 PH 4-6142
    Georgia- Chambliss - My Zip: Atlanta 30060 PH 4-3521
    Georgia- Isakson - My zip : Atlanta 30060 PH 4-3643
    Texas- Hutchison - Dallas 75231 PH 4-5922
    N. Carolina - Burr - Winston-Salem 27104 PH 4-3154
    Miss. - Lott - Jackson 39201 PH 4-6253
    Kent - McCONNELL - Lexington 40503 PH 4-2541
    Tenn - Alexander - Nashville 37203 PH 4-4944
    Arizona - Kyl - Sister's Zip - Phoenix 85106 PH 4-4521
    S. Carolina - Graham - Mt. Pleasant - 29464 PH 4-5972

The U. S. citizens he's talking about already have their parents here because they came here illegally and had a child who immediately became a U. S. Citizen
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

It seems they are starting to figure out that this one will take WORK... they are used to quick votes and then DRINKS at the bar...

Well - In the last few days - they have been slapped around a bit from the GREAT AMERICANS all over the country.. This will continue..

Remember - in the 1960's .. The American people did not have the internet.. We do!

This is a good thing!

SORRY GUYS! This will take work! Let this bill DIE (as it should) and re-read the laws on the books and get back to us..

WE ARE WATCHING.. wink wink...

This is such BS the only reason the citizens exist is because the parents came here illegally! Why won't anybody challenge him on it? What a bunch of spineless jellyfish!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast