Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Also dubbed by the print media as "Lou Dobbs Democrats" by their views on immigration and outsourcing.
    I don't know about the others on the list, but calling Congressman Joe Baca would definitely be non-productive. Dynamite wouldn't even change his position. The same thing can be said for Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Also dubbed by the print media as "Lou Dobbs Democrats" by their views on immigration and outsourcing.
    I don't know about the others on the list, but calling Congressman Joe Baca would definitely be non-productive. Dynamite wouldn't even change his position. The same thing can be said for Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez.
    Doesn't matter!

They MUST hear from the American people!!

They can eat their AMNESTY but with a dose of American know how to help them choke on it. They aren't getting away without hearing from the PEOPLE who build this country and pay taxes for their ILLEGALS. No way are they going to skate.

HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE
    and make them shake in their boots. This is going to be FUN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Doesn't matter!

They MUST hear from the American people!!

They can eat their AMNESTY but with a dose of American know how to help them choke on it. They aren't getting away without hearing from the PEOPLE who build this country and pay taxes for their ILLEGALS. No way are they going to skate.
    I understand what you're saying, but some of us have to prioritize. Personally, I don't have the time to waste on those I know can't be turned. IMHO, the terms "work smarter, not harder," and "quality over quanity" are appropriate in this situation. Now I agree that there is no excuse for not routinely contacting your individual Congressmen and informing them of your position, but when it comes to contacting those I didn't have an option to vote for or against - I'm selective and pick the ones I think can be convinced of the errors of their ways. I do my homework and know some of these folks are a lost cause and choose to leave those individuals to the people that voted for or against them.

Just stating my opinion. For those that have the time to contact Sanchez and Baca, please do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's fine, MW, you have to do whatever works for you.

However, our PLAN/strategy is to contact each and every one of the Congressmen/women above for the above stated reasons in order to produce the best results for our mission.

We'll be moving on to the next set shortly and stay on plan.
    Collectively, we're making a substantial impact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Little Extra on a few Bluedogs:
    Remember those Blue Dog Democrats, the supposed fiscal conservative democrats who ran on running overspending republicans out of office ? Club for Growth has a little checklist of those who said one thing before November, yet voted for the Bill:

[quote:1petzgzx]The Club specifically singled out freshmen Democratic Representatives Nancy Boyda (KS-2); Heath Schuler (NC-11); Nick Lampson (TX-22); Tim Mahoney (FL-22); and Harry Mitchell (AZ-5) who won their House seats on a campaign to restore fiscal responsibility to Congress and cut out earmarks. Instead these politicians caved to political pressure, throwing American taxpayers under the bus on their way down.

“Unfortunately, these candidates will say anything to get elected, but when push comes to shove, they roll over and play dead at the smallest command from their Democratic Party leaders,” said Club for Growth President Pat Toomey. “The U.S. Congress though, is not a canine obedience school. American taxpayers want to be represented by responsible stewards of their hard-earned money, not poodles. Ultimately, these congressmen will be held accountable for their empty promises and their cavalier attitude towards American taxpayers.”
    -- Michael "A.J. Sparxx" Illions[/quote:1petzgzx]
    http://polipundit.com/

Blue Dogs

I consider myself a Blue Dog, have written to their Website a few times, but not to the individual members. By the way as of a few days ago the Blue Dog Website was temporarily down.

Banned
    GUYMAN wrote:
    I consider myself a Blue Dog, have written to their Website a few times, but not to the individual members. By the way as of a few days ago the Blue Dog Website was temporarily down.
    There is a lot of Blue Dog Democrats still out there. Keep on calling and hold their feet to the fire!

am working on it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    bttt

I've got good news and bad news! A call came in for me today, my wife took the call since I was gone to town, it was such a good call, she talked to the political aide for me, she asked them if they were for amnesty, the North American Union, and the SPP highway, they said they were glad to answer no to all three of those questions. She was so excited when I got home to let me know about this and how she handled it, in my place, then I asked her who was the call from, this is the bad news, she didnt really catch who the aide worked for and was so glad to get a no to all 3 questions, she thanked them so much and they hung up, without her making sure which office the call was from! I told her she did really good even though I was a little exasperated lol. I think it must have been Dan Boren since that is who I wrote last and is from our district! She did get the questions right after all!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast