Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    If you are really ticked off and want to do something about it you need to do something besides vent here.

IHC, OJJP and a few other lists were a good start but more needs to be done.

One of the problems is that people want to keep repeating Congressman's King's assertion that "25 Americans are killed every day by illegal aliens" and nobody wants to really do anything about it.

Here is a FACT for you: Congressman King is wrong. Other than on 9/11, I don't think there has been a single day since that 25 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens. Ten maybe. Realistically, probably an average of "ONLY" 5.

While I would like to be proven wrong, how do I know? Because I have been looking for two years.

Just to establish my credibility, I am the author of http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

If you want to talk about women and children getting molested and raped, that is a completely different story. In that case, 25 is probably very conservative.

Regardless, how many Americans is it acceptable to YOU to be molested, raped, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens?

If you say ZERO, what are YOU going to do about it?

ALIPAC, VDARE, the Minutemen, Numbers USA, FAIR, FIRE, etc have stemmed the tide in certain places but not reversed it as the President and most in Congress have sold us out. The incoming politicos will be much worse. As things stand now, after the November elections amnesty and open borders is a done deal.

While the signals where there for years, it took a Pearl Harbor to wake America out of its slumber. Only when America gets mad can the illegal immigration war be won.

The only option left to save the Republic is to go nuclear and cut off the traitors at the knees. The only thing that can do that is the knowledge and awareness that illegal aliens are molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

Repeating Rep. King's statement will not do that.

Pictures of dead children will.

Only then will America get mad.

Three of the most successful political ads of all time involved dead Americans. The first was "Daisy" 1964 where the children were playing in the field of flowers when the bomb went off that LBJ used against Goldwater. The second was "Weekend Passes," the Willie Horton ad that was used so effectively against Dukakis in 1988. The third was "Crime" that helped get Bill Clinton elected in 1996.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/ ... s/n_10185/

There is now a data base to document the carnage:

Victims of Illegal Aliens

http://www.victimsofillegalaliens.com/

This is a private "NCIC-like" data base. No government agency, state or federal, reports on the crimes being committed by foreign nationals which results in illegal immigration being a "victimless crime" in the mind of most Americans. This means that illegal aliens are only here "doing the work that Americasn won't." In actual fact, the number of Americans that have been sacrificed on the altar of illegal immigration is staggering and would shock most people. Only America doesn't know.

The data base currently contains "only" some 350 victims, mostly there to debug the data base. We have available information on another 2,000 or so, but that is barely scratching the surface.

BTW, the 350 is far more than any of the "lists" referenced in this topic.

There are many valid social, cultural, and economic reasons why illegal immigration is bad for America but despite the valiant efforts of many groups, many of which you are members of, those reasons have not stirred up America to do anything about solving the illegal immigration problem.

Molested, raped, and dead women and children is a different story.

To see the "shock" value, go to the VOIA Victim tab, sort by sexual crimes, and start perusing the crime reports. Many are victims of nearly incomprehensible horror. I can almost guarantee that by the time you get through a few pages you'll want to bring back public hanging.

On the Statistics tab, note the number of victims 18 and under. Most of those are the victims of sexual crimes.

America doesn't have a clue as to what is happening to their children to save ten cents on a head of lettuce.

If they only knew…

Then let's see if the traitorous bastards can vote against molested, raped, and dead women and children.

Now what can YOU do?

Besides help in getting factual documentation on Americans that have been molested, raped, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens in YOUR local area, I need somebody to make a "THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS" poster for every congressional district and state. That will be part of the bomb we are going to drop on America's consciousness in a few months.

What else could YOU do to help VOIA collect the proof that YOU can use to save the Republic?

If you would like to be part of the campaign to nuke the traitors, please contact me.

victimsofillegalaliencrime@gmail.com
    This can get pretty deep..!

But no, I think he's right. Kevin James, among others, have already mentioned data NOT just by Rep King. I'll be working more on this later. Just here in SLC area, a population of approximately TWO million, there's an average of 5 deaths per month! Do the math for the areas of: NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, etc, etc, etc, etc.. until one finds themselves at the 300 million mark..!

They ADD UP..!

meanwhile...

[quote="MontereySherry"]Official Jamiel’s Law Petition

Official Jamiel's Law PetitionTarget:Americans and Legal Aliens Anywhere In America
    Sponsored by: www.JamielsLaw.com

We, the undersigned, urge the Los Angeles City Council to adopt Jamiel's Law, as set forth at JamielsLaw.com. Neither Los Angeles nor any other city should be a "sanctuary city" for gangs. City Council should accordingly require the Mayor and Police Chief to investigate, arrest and deport gang members who are in our country illegally BEFORE they commit murder or other crimes, rather than waiting until afterwards.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/offici ... w-petition

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamiel’s Law

No More “Sanctuary Cityâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

It's not a James Bond "License to Kill!"
    Illegals enjoy a de-facto LICENSE TO KILL
    and they know it!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Just here in SLC area, a population of approximately TWO million, there's an average of 5 deaths per month! Shocked Do the math for the areas of: NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, etc, etc, etc, etc.. until one finds themselves at the 300 million mark..!

They ADD UP..! Shocked
    America isn't shocked because America has no clue. America has no clue because the GOVT won't tell them.

VOIA will provide the data. It will be up to others to do something with it to transform it into shock value.

We are looking for somebody to do a THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS poster and webpage for every traitorous member of Congress.

Volunteers?

QuestionEverything, while there may be 5 deaths a day in UT, you'll find that most were not caused by illegal aliens. The available data does suggest, however, that illegal aliens commit disproportionately higher rates of crime, especially sexual crimes and DWIs.

At present, we do not have anybody in UT reporting crimes into VOIA which is why there are only 7 victims posted for UT - and six of those were from the Ceran family that was devastated by a drunk driving illegal alien.

If there are any ticked off patriots in Utah that would like to join the VOIA effort to document what the Justice Dept is not, please contact me.

Hi PFWAG,
    Just to establish my credibility, I am the author of http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/
    Wow! What an awesome website; a goldmine of important reference information that needs to get out. Thanks much for providing the link and thanks for all your hard work putting it together. I'd like to pull quotes from it as needed.

In light of that, there is a need to link straight here:
    http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page5.html
    and here
    http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page6.html
    and here
    http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page7.html
    and especially to the crime summary here:
    http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page8.html

This kinda jumps out at ya.,
    Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year. ...
    Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.

· Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.
    Likewise, there are obviously that many victims per year.

All 3 presidential candidates subscribe to Edward Kennedy's contention that every single illegal is decent and hard working. Yeah, they work hard to produce the crime figures you cited above.

One more time, PFWAG, thanks for all your hard work !!!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Just here in SLC area, a population of approximately TWO million, there's an average of 5 deaths per month! Shocked Do the math for the areas of: NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, etc, etc, etc, etc.. until one finds themselves at the 300 million mark..!

They ADD UP..!
    America isn't shocked because America has no clue. America has no clue because the GOVT won't tell them.

VOIA will provide the data. It will be up to others to do something with it to transform it into shock value.

We are looking for somebody to do a THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS poster and webpage for every traitorous member of Congress.

Volunteers?

QuestionEverything, while there may be 5 deaths a day in UT, you'll find that most were not caused by illegal aliens. The available data does suggest, however, that illegal aliens commit disproportionately higher rates of crime, especially sexual crimes and DWIs.

At present, we do not have anybody in UT reporting crimes into VOIA which is why there are only 7 victims posted for UT - and six of those were from the Ceran family that was devastated by a drunk driving illegal alien.

If there are any ticked off patriots in Utah that would like to join the VOIA effort to document what the Justice Dept is not, please contact me.

They ADD UP..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Hey, hey, iQuestion Everything,
    Don't badmouth SLC too much; it's the home of Beto's Mexican Restaurant (or is that South Salt Lake?)

coto - please contact me

darksideofillegalimmigration@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hey, hey, iQuestion Everything,
    Don't badmouth SLC too much; it's the home of Beto's Mexican Restaurant (or is that South Salt Lake?)
    I've eaten at Beto’s, the one in west.. West Valley, and what I saw, deterred me from eating there again, they employ illegal aliens..!

I will NOT frequent ANY restaurant OR business ..that breaks this CRITICAL Law..!

I LOVE Zeezil’s signature: [color=blue][i][b]“..if you can't do business legally, you have NO business, being in business..!â€

Hi iQuestionEverything,

The crisis is globalism.
    Crime accompanies globalism.

The worst devastation comes from mexican illegals who, in the name of globalization, murder U.S. citizens. More Americans have died at their hands than those who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq. You might recall that the 15,000 man MS-13 street gang has declared open warfare on America's middle class. As we all know (except for website lurkers) the Mexican Army is conducting undeclared warfare against our border patrol.

On August 10, crime followed globalism into the country which benefits the most - India.

Recently an IBM BPO* employee in Phursungi, was violently gang raped by 10 men as described by the IBN Live and by the Daily News Analysis:

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1182440
    http://www.ibnlive.com/news/bpo-employe ... 782-3.html\
    It's commendable that both IBM-Daksh and local Phursungi authorities are vigorously working this case; but the real question becomes, "is the client company CEO, in the US, concerned about this horrible incident?"

Phursungi, India

Local law enforcement does everything possible to bring the purps to justice, however, here in the US, too many high level politicians consider such crimes to be "acceptable losses" toward the transition to the New World Order.

* BPO = Business Process Outsourcing [of jobs].

Offshore outsourcing has ripped parts of India's family based society to shreds. The fatcat companies think nothing of making young people work all night, putting them in perilous situations, and even forcing them to work on their weekend, just to make more money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast