Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="Coto"]Hi Kniggit,

[quote="NewsOK.com"]Oklahoma's immigration law that takes effect Nov. 1 will create hundreds of "immigration widowsâ€
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    How can all this happen, yet it continues to be ignored??!!

Oh, but ONE hate crime towards a homosexual, and it's plastered all over the news!!

These stories are so heart wrenching. Everytime my 20 year old daughter goes out driving, I fear for her life here in N.Va.

And we will only have more of it, I fear, as time goes on and these politicians take control and do nothing about it.
    ALL these posts are heart wrenching and I KNOW it's hard to even LOOK at this thread, but we have to keep this in mind when we're calling are Reps [..right now..] about the SAVE ACT, to keep THEM informed as well..!

I think there are a LOT of politicians that don’t even know about this mayhem..!

Yeah, I fear for my life, as well as my family's.. As I ride my bike, [uhh, before I broke my knee ..DOH! ], I do on deserted streets if possible, if not, than against traffic. Lord help me should an illegal alien SLAM me from then rear w/a 5,000lb car..!

It's ALWAYS on my mind now, since just here in the SLC area, one hears of IA’s KILLING someone, about 5-10 times a month..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Kevin James had Jamiel Shaw’s parents on as his guests of the first hour.

They talked about Jamiel’s Law. You can see this at www.JamielsLaw.com AND/OR take a peek at the thread from Kevin’s show: www.alipac.us/ftopict-110380.html

..again, MUCH attention was brought up about the Undisputed FACT that..

..25 Americans DIE at the hands of illegal aliens EVERYDAY..!

Kevin and MANY callers exclaimed for ALL of us to contact ALL of the media about this ASAP..!

It's not just Congressman Steve King’s data, it goes FAR beyond that now..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    ILLEGAL aliens ARE criminals--JUST by BEING HERE ILLEGALLY..!
    Oops.. yes, you're right..!, I'll re-write what I intended to say:

While you're calling and faxing your congresspersons about the SAVE ACT..!

..might want to mention AMERICAN LIVES need to be SAVED too..!

..inform them that not only are these illegal aliens CRIMINALS just by being here, but that an astonishingly HIGH percentage of these illegal foreigners commit SERIOUS crimes..!

Give some FACTS: ..Like: 9,125 PLUS.. Americans are KILLED BY illegal aliens EVERY YEAR..!

..I'm NOT even mentioning the SEXUAL PREDATORS.. just the DEATHS..!

..thats THREE TIMES the casualties of 911...!

EVERY YEAR..! ..100% PREVENTABLE..!

..there's PLENTY of data to back this up.. just on THIS thread..!

WHO.. is next..??

Maybe YOU..?!

..and/or maybe one of YOUR family members..?

..something to THINK about, to say the LEAST..!

Suggestion for Mr. Lou Dobbs,

Anyone who knows Mr. Dobbs, please read this.

May I offer a suggestion?

Mr. Dobbs reads Iraq casualty count.

Please suggest to him to provide the best known cummulative "killed by illegals" count. I realize daily accuracy is not possible until the murderer identified and that may not be the same day as the murder.

Thanks.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Suggestion for Mr. Lou Dobbs,

Anyone who knows Mr. Dobbs, please read this:

May I offer a suggestion?

Mr. Dobbs reads "Iraq casualty count".

Please suggest to him to provide the best known AND cumulative:

"..KILLED BY illegals.." count..!

I realize daily accuracy is not possible until the Murderer/Man Slaughterer is identified and that may not be the same day as the murder/Man Slaughter.

Thanks.
    EXCELLENT suggestion Coto..!

You know, sometimes I find myself YELLING back to the TV or Radio, whichever format I just happen to be listening to when I hear "The Count" ..thinking the same thing..

..Yes.. INNOCENT VICTIMS of illegal aliens..

..unlike soldiers..

..they weren’t prepared for WAR..!

Excellent Thread..

had_enuf, ..I thought this was a good thread about Jamiel www.alipac.us/ftopict-110794.html ..Be sure so SEE Jamiel’s Law at: www.JamielsLaw.com

L.A. shares blame in teen's death

By Doug McIntyre, Columnist
    Article Last Updated: 04/05/2008 09:49:23 PM PDT

ANITA Shaw says, "My country let me down." It's hard to argue with her. Not only did America let Anita Shaw down, so did California and Los Angeles.

Truth be told, Anita Shaw is being diplomatic, if not generous, by not lashing out in righteous indignation at the massive tragedy she has suffered at the hands of an indifferent government. Our government: federal, state and local.

Who is Anita Shaw and why should you care what she says? Pull up a chair.

Anita Shaw is a sergeant in the United States Army. On March 2, little more than a month ago, she was serving in Iraq when her CO told her to report to the Red Cross office. It was there she learned her 17-year-old son, Jamiel Shaw II, had been murdered - gunned down exactly three doors away from his own home.

Jamiel Shaw Sr. heard the shots that killed his son; one to the chest, one between the eyes. Jamiel Sr. sprinted down the block, arriving just ahead of the police. The cops found him standing over his son, already dead, still clutching the cell phone he had used to tell his dad he'd soon be home. Now he was never coming home.

But his mother was. Sgt. Shaw was given 20 minutes to pack for a flight out of Baghdad.

Jamiel Shaw was a star football player with a solid GPA and a bright future. He was the apple of his father and mother's eye; a hero to his kid brother, 9-year-old Thomas. Tom Shaw wanted to be a football player like Jamiel. Maybe even wear his big brother's number 4. That was before. Now Thomas wants to be "a scientist" so he can "invent a time machine" and go back and save his brother.

Shaw's killer? Police believe they have him - 19-year-old Pedro Espinosa, an illegal alien gangbanger, a killer for the 18th Street Gang.

And here's how America let Sgt. Shaw down: Pedro Espinosa should never have been allowed into this country.

Here's how California failed Sgt. Shaw: It allowed Pedro Espinosa to live in a state that does nothing about its open borders except shift the blame to Washington.

Here's how Los Angeles failed Sgt. Shaw: We accommodated gangs, we still throw out the welcome mat for illegal aliens, we allowed Pedro Espinosa to serve 180 days on gun charges without checking his immigration status. We released Espinosa onto the streets, and 24 hours later he murdered Jamiel Shaw II.

While Jamiel's mother patrolled the streets of Baghdad, helping spare Iraqi mothers the grief Los Angeles visited upon her, we did nothing. This transcends outrage. It's obscene.

The ultimate responsibility for the murder of Jamiel Shaw rests with the triggerman. But let me be blunt - the cowardice of local politicians who hide behind political correctness and racial pandering as an excuse to look the other way on the mounting death toll perpetrated by illegal aliens are enablers of death.

This may be uncomfortable for some to read. I assure you it's uncomfortable to write. Jamiel Shaw's death was preventable. The president, Congress, the governor, the state Legislature, the mayor, the City Council, the County Board of Supervisors, the chief of police, the county sheriff - all of us failed him.

The son of a U.S. solider was murdered on the streets of L.A. What are we going to do about it? What are you going to do about it?

The good intentions that created Special Order 40 surely weren't intended for gangbangers. Personally, I believe Special Order 40 has been a vast and deadly failure. It's a poverty and crime magnet for L.A. and every other city that has its equivalent.

But whatever view you hold on sanctuary-city policies, can't we at least agree the special consideration given illegal aliens by Order 40 should not apply to domestic terrorists? Gangbangers should be hunted down just like international terrorists. In fact, a case can be made Pedro Espinosa is an international terrorist.

We need to pass "Jamiel's Law." We need to force every local politician to explain how they are not complicit in the murder of Shaw. We can't return Jamiel to his mother, however, we can restore her faith in the country she has served better than it has served her.

Doug McIntyre hosts the "McIntyre in the Morning" program on Talk Radio 790 KABC, weekdays from 5 to 9 a.m.

http://www.dailynews.com/editorial/ci_8820814

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    well I have news for everyone, the LA City Council has ZERO intention of enacting Jamiel's Law, www.jamielslaw.com , and they have ZERO intention of eliminating the heinous Special Order 40 (which should be codenamed, "Let the illegals kill your kids, who cares").

I called the office of idiot councilperson Janice Hahn this morning and asked her staff to support Jamiel's Law, and then ..I was xferred to a very defensive staffer named Mark who actually had the gall to actually assert to me on the phone that since this illegal gangbanger was in the county's custody instead of the city's custody, that Special Order 40 had nothing to do with his murder.

I told him he was a liar and that for him to quibble over an irrelevant detail like that in order for Janice to continue to favor illegals over LA citizens, is disgusting and that I would be voting against her every chance I get. ..this was one of those aggro guys who won't let you get a word in and talks over you incessantly.

I'll be calling that same jerk again tomorrow..!
    Good for you invadersgetout..!

Dang right I'll be calling to let them know my 2 cents worth..! Grr..

Re: In case you haven't read this yet

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Illegals Enjoy DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!
    This July 1 article may have been posted on ALIPAC, didn't see it, so I'll take a chance and refer to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Sowell
    If an American citizen gets stopped by the police for a traffic violation and the cops discover that he is wanted for some other violation of the law, they can arrest him for whatever else he has done.

But if an illegal alien gets stopped for going through a red light and the police discovers that he is in the country illegally, in many communities the cop is forbidden to arrest him for that -- or even to report him to the feds.
    That's not all, Mr. Sowell's entire article is posted here:
    "Amnesty actually gives illegals more rights than citizens"
    http://www.rogueriver.tzo.com/NoAmnestyBlog.html
    and here:
    http://www.rogueriver.tzo.com/NoAmnesty ... y_106.html
    Hats off to the W8NSI web page for providing this.

Well, certainly all this is a lie, and I should be banned for posting lies to a web page -
    'cause Ted Kennedy said that they're all decent and hard working. Who am I to question an esteemed US Senator?

Coto, wow, you can dig up a LOT of info..!

..this is an outrage..!

GREAT blog..! I might add, this guy worked hard to compile all this info..!

If you are really ticked off and want to do something about it you need to do something besides vent here.

IHC, OJJP and a few other lists were a good start but more needs to be done.

One of the problems is that people want to keep repeating Congressman's King's assertion that "25 Americans are killed every day by illegal aliens" and nobody wants to really do anything about it.

Here is a FACT for you: Congressman King is wrong. Other than on 9/11, I don't think there has been a single day since that 25 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens. Ten maybe. Realistically, probably an average of "ONLY" 5.

While I would like to be proven wrong, how do I know? Because I have been looking for two years.

Just to establish my credibility, I am the author of http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

If you want to talk about women and children getting molested and raped, that is a completely different story. In that case, 25 is probably very conservative.

Regardless, how many Americans is it acceptable to YOU to be molested, raped, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens?

If you say ZERO, what are YOU going to do about it?

ALIPAC, VDARE, the Minutemen, Numbers USA, FAIR, FIRE, etc have stemmed the tide in certain places but not reversed it as the President and most in Congress have sold us out. The incoming politicos will be much worse. As things stand now, after the November elections amnesty and open borders is a done deal.

While the signals where there for years, it took a Pearl Harbor to wake America out of its slumber. Only when America gets mad can the illegal immigration war be won.

The only option left to save the Republic is to go nuclear and cut off the traitors at the knees. The only thing that can do that is the knowledge and awareness that illegal aliens are molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

Repeating Rep. King's statement will not do that.

Pictures of dead children will.

Only then will America get mad.

Three of the most successful political ads of all time involved dead Americans. The first was "Daisy" 1964 where the children were playing in the field of flowers when the bomb went off that LBJ used against Goldwater. The second was "Weekend Passes," the Willie Horton ad that was used so effectively against Dukakis in 1988. The third was "Crime" that helped get Bill Clinton elected in 1996.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/ ... s/n_10185/

There is now a data base to document the carnage:

Victims of Illegal Aliens

http://www.victimsofillegalaliens.com/

This is a private "NCIC-like" data base. No government agency, state or federal, reports on the crimes being committed by foreign nationals which results in illegal immigration being a "victimless crime" in the mind of most Americans. This means that illegal aliens are only here "doing the work that Americasn won't." In actual fact, the number of Americans that have been sacrificed on the altar of illegal immigration is staggering and would shock most people. Only America doesn't know.

The data base currently contains "only" some 350 victims, mostly there to debug the data base. We have available information on another 2,000 or so, but that is barely scratching the surface.

BTW, the 350 is far more than any of the "lists" referenced in this topic.

There are many valid social, cultural, and economic reasons why illegal immigration is bad for America but despite the valiant efforts of many groups, many of which you are members of, those reasons have not stirred up America to do anything about solving the illegal immigration problem.

Molested, raped, and dead women and children is a different story.

To see the "shock" value, go to the VOIA Victim tab, sort by sexual crimes, and start perusing the crime reports. Many are victims of nearly incomprehensible horror. I can almost guarantee that by the time you get through a few pages you'll want to bring back public hanging.

On the Statistics tab, note the number of victims 18 and under. Most of those are the victims of sexual crimes.

America doesn't have a clue as to what is happening to their children to save ten cents on a head of lettuce.

If they only knew…

Then let's see if the traitorous bastards can vote against molested, raped, and dead women and children.

Now what can YOU do?

Besides help in getting factual documentation on Americans that have been molested, raped, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens in YOUR local area, I need somebody to make a "THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS" poster for every congressional district and state. That will be part of the bomb we are going to drop on America's consciousness in a few months.

What else could YOU do to help VOIA collect the proof that YOU can use to save the Republic?

If you would like to be part of the campaign to nuke the traitors, please contact me.

victimsofillegalaliencrime@gmail.com

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast