Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I encourage anyone effected or harmed by an illegal alien to write Bush a letter today. I'm not kidding. Those illegals have been sending him their bleeding heart stories and he needs to hear ours.

An older woman called her congressman and said, they killed her husband. He was involved in an accident, with an illegal and his health continued to deteriorate until he was gone. All caused by an illegal driving a car, when they should not have been in this country.

We should all send him woe is me pleas. I've got a book of stories from people I know. Send them to him!

Dixie
    Good idea Dixie

I would like to see a thread in Alipac that is set aside for only victims of crimes by illegal aliens. I would like to have it so that we can copy and paste them and fax them weekly to our Senators and Congressmembers. I want them to receive a weekly bulletin of crimes and the names of the victims of these criminals. We need to pile it on so they can't say they didn't know the extent of the issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I encourage anyone effected or harmed by an illegal alien to ..write Bush a letter today. I'm not kidding. Those illegals have been sending him THEIR bleeding heart stories and he needs to hear ours..!

An older woman called her congressman and said, they killed her husband. He was involved in an accident, with an illegal and his health continued to deteriorate until he was gone. All caused by an illegal driving a car, when they should not have been in this country.

We should all send him woe is me pleas. I've got a book of stories from people I know. Send them to him!

Dixie
    Good idea Dixie

I would like to see a thread in Alipac that is set aside for only victims of crimes by illegal aliens. I would like to have it so that we can copy and paste them and fax them weekly to our Senators and Congressmembers. I want them to receive a weekly bulletin of crimes and the names of the victims of these criminals. We need to pile it on so they can't say they didn't know the extent of the issue..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Chosen here is another site with just a few names of victims of illegal aliens.. There are thousands more...! ..I think this is a good idea too.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
    WOW Gogo..!

Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC ..has a wealth of information..!

www.OJJpac.org/memorial.asp

..and SEE their homepage..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ALL these suggestions are SUPER..!

I've seen nothing but EXCELLENT posts in this thread, and until it becomes a 'STICKY' here in ALIPAC, I'll make sure this is bttt.. [..bumped to the top..]

..so ALL persons can see what the hay is going on..!

The VICTIMS of illegal aliens HAVE to be remembered..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Hi iQuestionEverything,

One small suggestion for their webmaster.
    Allegedly killed by
    The word "allegedly" is for the courtroom for the trial defense council. We know damn well it was cold blooded murder committed by illegal(s).
    Recommend "tell it like it is," it's murder.

And, all the while, senators Kennedy, Hussein Obama, Hillary, McCain are winking at the National Communist La Raza, proud in the knowledge that illegals enjoy "catch and release" diplomatic immunity.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi iQuestionEverything,

One small suggestion for their webmaster. [quote:l8o331bl]Allegedly killed by..
    The word "allegedly" is for the courtroom trial defense council.

We know damn well it was cold blooded murder committed by illegal(s)!

Recommend.. "tell it like it is," it's Murder..!.

And, all the while, senators Kennedy, Hussein Obama, Hillary, McCain, etc, etc.. are winking at the National Communist La Raza, proud in the knowledge that illegals enjoy "catch and release" diplomatic immunity..!.[/quote:l8o331bl]

Ditto Coto..!

I wish I had the knowledge to start a webring like this.. the ideas you & others have posted here are GREAT..!

Meanwhile..

This CATASTROPHE will not go away..

..until WHAT CAUSES IT goes away..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Unfortunately, we can add the name of Jamiel Shaw Jr.

..I'm not exactly sure of the spelling of his first name..

I googled his name, this is what I found:

www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Jameil+Sh ... gle+Search

..LOTS of video too..

..just ONE.. of the 9,125 PLUS victims..

..EVERY YEAR..!

BY illegal aliens..

The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration:
    www.USillegalAliens.com

While you're calling and faxing your congresspersons about the SAVE ACT..!

..might want to mention AMERICAN LIVES need to be SAVED too..

..inform them that an astonishingly HIGH percentage of illegal foreigners commit SERIOUS crimes and ARE criminals..!

Give some FACTS.. ..Like: 9,125 PLUS Americans are KILLED BY illegal aliens EVERY YEAR..!

..I'm NOT even mentioning the sexual predators, just the DEATHS..!

..thats THREE TIMES the casualties of 911...!

EVERY YEAR..! ..100% PREVENTABLE..!

..there's PLENTY of data to back this up.. just on THIS thread..!

WHO.. is next..??

Maybe YOU..?!

..and/or maybe one of YOUR family members..?

..something to THINK about, to say the LEAST..!

Kevin ..talked a LOT about these hideous crimes..! Take a peek at the thread: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-109733.html .. I HIGHLY recommend listening to his show..

ILLEGAL aliens ARE criminals--JUST by BEING HERE ILLEGALLY!

JAK
    Victims of ILLEGAL ALIENS are hushed up, ignored and forgotten by this, IMO... TRAITOR pResident, TRAITORS in congress and TRAITORS in the media!!! ...but almost ANY and EVERYTHING else if given proper attention!! I am waiting to hear of the ILLEGAL ALIENS glorious march in May to be advertised the day before! But...when Americans had a protest in DC last yeat the MSM totally ignored it!!! I asked ABC news why and their reply was that THEIR (illegal aliens) march was national!!!

Sometimes I wish we could all come together and STOP watching MSM news for awhile. LET them FEEL the pain !!!! They sure don't sympathize when it comes to losing 25 Americans p/day by tthe hands of illegals.
    When I told The Denver Channel...ABC News...they asked me where I got the information and I told them go contact Congressman Steve Kings office, Iowa. I have Never heard this info given on my local news!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It is so sad to see these stories of Americans killed at the hands of illegal aliens. And what's even worse is that racist, bigoted groups like LaRaza support these invader murderers.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast