Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Why should I be for it?

Dixie
    As you have explained, what bothers you is the fact that they are breaking the law. The obvious solution is therefore to legalize all illegal aliens and make it so easy to immigrate here legally that no one would bother to cross the border.
    "Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee."
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

So just diminish and abolish every law because a criminal wants you to?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legalizing Illegals, we did that once, now we are flooded with millions more.

We cannot take in all the world's people!

Shouldn't OUR jobs be for Americans? With big business lobbyists using fraudulent data to ask for more Visa workers and illegals here taking jobs, not to mention the mass outsourcing of our jobs....where do these politicians think people will work?

The future, as it is going now until we fight for change, is our jobs are becoming more and more service type jobs.

Why should tax payers foot the bills for illegals health care, education and incarceration?

Why are illegals entering our Country and then demand we change laws to suit them?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    No way !! We do not want the entire nation of anywhere "resettling" in anymore than the people of another nation want the American people "resettling" into their countries. We choose to respect each others laws, be good friends and neighbors and to help each other in agreeable ways to build free countries and to be there to help each other in times of unexpected disasters and great need.
    Again, under the current immigration laws, the entire nation of El Salvador could theoretically immigrate to the U.S. legally. If I recall correctly, we already have something like 15% to 25% of them already. I know we have about 20% of Mexico already and a similar number of Cubans and Puerto Ricans.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

El Salvador has special circumstances because of war... but the can not all come to America at will.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, IF you're correct on those numbers, that makes legalizing millions more, thereby giving the message to the world to, 'come on in'...effectively destroying our nation with the massive invasion...that's ok with you?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Dixie
    No, I'm not saying that at all. The point I am making is this: the problem is not so much that they have formally broken the law as it is the [/i]substative activity[/i] they are engaging in is undesirable. If you focus solely on the formal aspect of the problem, the criminal act, the OBL is simply going to turn right back around and argue for raising legal immigration to the point where it completely absorbs illegal immigration. Of course, this is exactly what the McCain-Kennedy bill has already done. They get to high five each other and claim they are for "securing the borders" and are "against amnesty" while simultaneously erasing the border by legalizing the invasion.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Draconis'
    There would be no illegal aliens if illegal aliens could immigrate to the U.S. legally. Why not give all the illegal aliens here amnesty and drastically raise the caps on legal immigration so no one would bother to come into the U.S. illegally?
    Because the United States is a free and sovereign nation and we will not be "forced" by ANYONE for ANY REASON to change our laws which are good and which work well for the American people when enforced. THAT is the decision of the American people. We will not change things in order to "assist" those who would otherwise choose to enter our country illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    So, IF you're correct on those numbers, that makes legalizing millions more, thereby giving the message to the world to, 'come on in'...effectively destroying our nation with the massive invasion...that's ok with you?
    That's not okay with me at all. I'm simply pointing out that is the logical conclusion of focusing on "illegal immigration." The sell out politicians will simply raise legal immigration to the point where all the illegals will be legal.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Draconis

Dixie
    No, I'm not saying that at all. The point I am making is this: the problem is not so much that they have formally broken the law as it is the substative activity they are engaging in is undesirable. If you focus solely on the formal aspect of the problem, the criminal act, the OBL is simply going to turn right back around and argue for raising legal immigration to the point where it completely absorbs illegal immigration. Of course, this is exactly what the McCain-Kennedy bill has already done. They get to high five each other and claim they are for "securing the borders" and are "against amnesty" while simultaneously erasing the border by legalizing the invasion.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast