Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just came back from voting. I voted for the liberaterian Len Flynn. Here is his biography and what he stands for: I heard alot of people voting for Mickey mouse and Santa at the polls this morning. Maybe 20 - 30 percent of the vote could be spread to an independent. That would send a clear message. I can only hope!!

http://lenflynnforsenate.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's in an interview right now pushing the PENCE PLAN without naming it. Again, he's parcing his words.

/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Sorry guys............but I told everyone about him!

He's been making these half assed statements contradicting himself from the beginning.

Yeah, this dope is on John Gambling right now.

What a loser.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

After I do NOT vote for Kean, I intend to call them so that they know exactly why they LOST MY VOTE.
    While you're at it, tell him why Sen. Bob Menendez did win. In my opinion, not voting at all is just as bad as voting on the worse candidate because your failure to vote on the "lesser of two evils" enabled the evilest one to talley another vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Someone should call in the show and inform him about our decision on the air.

This message sent through their campaign website.

---

Kean for Senate:

This message is to notify you that we have rescinded our initial endorsement of your campaign and we have sent notice to our 7,000+ supporters nationwide about this decision.

Many of them are in NJ and they will NOT be giving you their votes today.

We resent the fact you have slipped an AMNESTY plan into your immigration stance. Pushing the PENCE Plan was not a smart idea.

All of your other supposedly tough stances on illegal immigration are nullified by your willingness to change the current laws to allow illegal aliens currently in the US to stay. Your claim they would leave later is laughable.

It is a damn shame that the public is deprived of a real choice on this issue in New Jersey. They can pick Mr. Amnesty Menedez or Mr. Sneaky backdoor amnesty Kean.

We choose NEITHER. You are both disgraces and your willingness to reward illegal aliens on behalf of corporate interests will be remembered.

We pray that God and Patriotic Americans will save America from politicians like you and Menedez.

Endorsement Rescinded.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

MW
    JAK wrote:

I understand what you are saying William. At first I thought it would be better to take the lesser of the two evils...but your right...if we are screwed anyway...what does it matter! If we do anything less, they will continue to play us.
    There is "being screwed" and than there is 'BEING SCREWED." Just decide how bad you want it............

This thread has somewhat disturbed me, because border security and illegal immigration are my two "hot button" issues. Anyway you look at it, to not vote on Kean is the same as casting a vote for Sen. Bob Menendez. A person can waist there vote with a write-in or independent if they want, that is their choice, but in the end we will still have Sen. Bob Menendez sitting in the Senate. This is definitely a case where I'd rather cross the fence to the unknown vice staying with the proven!

Sen. Menendez Senate floor voting record:

- Voted against border fence in 2006

- Voted against amendment to fund additional immigration investigators in 2006

- Voted against amendment to extend border fence in 2006

- Voted on Senate floor in favor of amendment to kill border fence in 2006

- Voted in favor of amendment to make two million illegal aliens eligible for amnesty in 2006

- Voted on Senate floor against amendment to create border fence in 2006

- Voted on Senate floor against amendment to remove amnesty provisions from immigration bill in 2006

- Voted on Senate floor to kill amendment to prevent Social Security for illegal aliens in 2006

- Voted on floor of the House against final passage of border security and enforcement bill in 2005

- Voted on the floor of the House against amendment to require implementation of entry-exit system in 2005

- Voted on House floor against amendment to clarify local law enforcement's authority to enforce immigration laws in 2005

- Voted on House floor against amendment to increase security with border fence in 2005

- Voted in favor of sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2005

- Voted in favor of sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2005

- Voted against amendment to increase interior enforcement in 2005

- Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control functions in 2005

- Voted against bill to bar drivers' licenses for illegal aliens in 2005

- Voted against the Rule that incorporated the Manager's Amendment to strengthen some of the key immigration reforms of H.R. 418 in 2005

- Voted against amendment to H.R. 10 to complete border fence in 2004

- Voted against amendment to H.R. 10 to increase deportation of alien terrorists in 2004

- Voted in favor of amendment to strip provision to make it harder for terrorists to get asylum in 2004

- Voted in favor of amendment to strip expedited removal for illegal aliens from H.R. 10 in 2004

- Voted against legislation with significant illegal immigration reduction provisions in 2004

- Voted in favor of amendment to strip significant illegal immigration reduction provisions from H.R. 10 in 2004

- Voted against secure IDs in 2004

- Voted in favor of rewarding illegal aliens from Mexico with Social Security benefits in 2004

- Cosponsored H.R. 4262, a major amnesty for illegal aliens in 2004

- Voted against enforcing federal laws against sanctuary policies
    to protect illegal aliens in 2004

- Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control functions in 2004

- Voted against extending a voluntary workplace verification pilot program in 2003

- Voted against an amendment to fight foreign IDs for illegal aliens in 2003

- Voted against using the military to assist in border control functions in 2003

- Cosponsored bill to reward illegal aliens with in-state tuition rates and amnesty in 2003-2004

- Cosponsored bill to allow illegal aliens to use the non-secure and non-verifiable matricula consular ID card to open bank accounts in the United Statesin 2003-2004

- Co-sponsored bill to reward illegal aliens with in-state tuition rates and amnesty in 2001-2002

- Co-sponsored virtually open borders for illegal aliens in 2002

- Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control efforts in 2002

- Voted FOR Section 245(i), a form of amnesty for illegal aliens in 2002

- Voted AGAINST authorizing troops on the border in 2001.

- Signed letter to President Clinton supporting an amnesty in 2000.

- Voted in 2000 against authorizing troops on the border.

- Voted AGAINST enforcing the border by opposing the Traficant amendment to H.R.4205.

- Voted against authorizing the use of troops on the border in 1999

- Co-sponsored bill to reward illegal
    aliens with amnesty in 1998

- Sponsored amnesty for over half a million illegal aliens
    from Central America in 1997

- Voted AGAINST killing pro-illegal-alien
    Section 245(i) program in 1997

- Opposed mandatory workplace verification programs in 1996

- Tried to kill voluntary pilot programs
    for workplace verification in 1996

- Co-sponsored 1999 amnesty for one million
    illegal aliens from Central America and Haiti..
    Say what you will about Kean, but I don't see how he could be worse for our cause than Sen. Menedez.

William, with all that said, I still think it was a great idea to remove Kean's ALIPAC endorsement because he certainly doesn't deserve to be endorsed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Voting for Kean will get people about the same as voting for Menedez on this issue.

By voting for Kean you are sending the message "You can screw me over and I will still push your button"

Only when candidates are held accountable and voters demand they do this the right way will you see any changes.

Why would Republican candidates need to change when they see they can still have your vote and the US Chambers money?

W

MW......I think I might know the players in my state a little better than you're insinuating here. We're on par with Louisiana when it comes to corruption.

FYI: I personally spoke to his campaign manager concerning this subject over a week ago. I KNOW that they out and out LIED. But, as I said in previous posts, it was quite obvious from the get go that Kean could not be counted upon to hold to his word.

Menendez has a good chance of being a lame duck with a possible indictment coming his way. I'll take that chance.

I also know the "kean machine." This little lying twerp does NOT get my vote. He could be more dangerous as he'd be making backroom deals with the powers that be while we know exactly what menendez has up his sleeve.

Let the "independent" gather enough votes to make a statement as we're screwed either way now.

Yea! Menedez may be removed from office and a new election called. Then we could push for someone OTHER THAN KEAN.

W

To: WilliamG@alipac.us
    Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:45 AM
    Subject: Kean

Mr. Gheen,

What are you talking about?

Brian Walsh

Political Director

Kean for U.S. Senate

----------------

Mr. Walsh:

Your campaign issued a statement which contains

"Finally, we must revisit and reform immigration policy concerning those who are here illegally due to special circumstances, including familial relationships. For those who are currently in the United States illegally we must enact a program that allows the majority of undocumented individuals to register and remain in the U.S. temporarily, before requiring them to return home. At that time, those individuals would be allowed to apply for re-entry through legal means. "

Such a change would require the lifting of the current penalties for being in the US illegally which includes deportation. The Tom Kean campaign favors Amnesty for illegal aliens currently in the US and a change in the US law to give them legal status. While the claim is this status will be 'temporary' nobody that is familiar with the current state of non enforcement of our existing laws would believe that.

We do not endorse any candidate that favors Guest Worker, Temporary Worker amnesty or amnesty under any name.

Perhaps if Menedez wins, he will have to leave office and we will get another race where we can find a Republican that is serious about enforcing our existing immigration laws and not sucking up to the US Chamber of Commerce with these amnesty schemes.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast