Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kean fils is pathetic.

Worse than his father even.

Thank goodness he got creamed by Mike Ferguson in his only other competitive election.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Kean fils is pathetic.

Thank goodness he got creamed by Mike Ferguson in his only other competitive election.
    Problem is, SHAPKA........Ferguson isn't strong on the ILLEGAL invasion either.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Kean fils is pathetic.

Really?

That's surprising.

He's usually one of the more conservative members of the NJ delegation.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Kean fils is pathetic.

Really?

That's surprising.

He's usually one of the more conservative members of the NJ delegation.
    Nice, eh I'm so tired of these pissants and their smoke screens.
    Now, I dig deeper than ever before.
    This one really surprised me.

We need to start giving them colonoscopies in order to find the truth!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW..........re: KEAN

Tomorrow I will also be calling my Rep, Tancredo, Ron Paul and any other decent Rep I can find to let them know exactly why KEAN LOST MY VOTE!!!

I don't want this to go unnoticed and I want this talked about in the back rooms of Congress.

Enough of this talk about voting the lesser of the two evils. It's time to hold these corrupters accountable. I will no longer vote for anybody who's only argument for putting them in is that they are the lesser of the two evils. I know this may sound strange to some of you, but I do not want to have to answer to God when I go to heaven someday that I was one of the many responsible for putting one of these corrupters in power by casting a vote for them. This is God's country and I will not be one of those voters that cast a vote for some evil prick that wants to end our nation by handing it over to the illegal criminal scum.

All these people who are voting for the so called lesser of the two evils just so they might be able to get out of Iraq are damned fools. They are selling their souls for temporary comfort.

I sent a message today to Rep Tom Davis and his challenger Andrew Hurst here in VA by writing myself in. I sent a message that if you don't want to be strong on the most important issue then you are not receiving my vote, therefore you both are worthless to me. I can only hope that other VA citizens follow suit.

Thanks William for not compromising your principles like some here want to.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

all I can say is

The two parties are one and the same. A two headed snake.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Not to worry. The market will fix the problem. The crime rate from illegals is going up, and the social services to support them are running out of money. Check out the link to the article on day laborers. What do you think societies answer to this problem will be?

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 05001/1075

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BERGEN Cty put menendez over.

Heavy hispanic area.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast