Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi CrocketsGhost,

Point taken. Perhaps anti-American is more appropriate, given the proposed "TALENT" bill is destructive to the USA. I think that "treason" per se' is more appropriate to actions taken by Jimmy Carter.

Hi Jak,

Let me guess the organization.
    The Illuminati?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi CrocketsGhost,

Well, it isn't espionage. I'd say that the bill is so destructive to our country and to our livelyhood, that it's damn close to treason. It's absolutely a promulgation of the senate's "war on the middle class," described succinctly by Lou Dobbs.

It's an enormous sellout to India and to anti-American lunatic fringe lobby organizations. Maybe "borderline treason" is an appropriate term.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I going for Evil borderline treason
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Another fine example of how Americans are being sold out by elected officials to big money corporations.
    And we just keep letting them get away with it. Why is that?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Sorry about splitting up my reply over 3 messages.

Running the Numbers

We presently get about 2,000,000 illegals/year? Something like that?
    That amount to roughly 5500 border crossers daily.

Could India project that many H-1Bs into the US, daily?

To move about 5000 - 5500 H-1Bs every day, it would take roughly about 14 or so jumbo jet flights. So, yeah, it appears possible that India could equal or top the illegal invasion with airlift alone. If they were to employ sealift, then H-1B arrivals could go way over the illegal border crossers per day. Two major airlines have already announced daily direct flights from Bangalore to the US

Illegals presently in the US - 33 million
    H-1Bs presently in the US - about 1 million (including visa overstays)
    L-1 job destroyers in the US - about 1/2 million.

If Bangalore can project 5500 H-1Bs per day into the US, it'll still take a long time to outnumber the illegals; however the US IT industries are about 10 million strong subtract the H-1Bs, for 9 million, and we haven't even reduced that figures by Tata employees domociled in Bangalore. Under present conditions the US IT industry will be displaced twice over by Bangalore by the year 2010. In other words, wiped out twice over.

Look at this way, without the talent bill, Tata employees in Bang Town, together with H-1Bs will encroach onto other US occupations after decimating the IT industry as corrupt politicans welcome them with open arms. If the Talent bill passes, we're gonna see mass layoffs far more severe than the IBM and HP layoffs in recent times.

White collar job vacancies will be filled by H-1Bs, fired white collar workers will increase in numbers and be unable to go blue collar due to priority going to the illegals.

Whew, sheesh. Somebody look over my figures, please.

For me, I don't care what "word" one puts to this...the question remains: what do we do about it, and what is the best way to put a stop to the insanity?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    For me, I don't care what "word" one puts to this...the question remains: what do we do about it, and what is the best way to put a stop to the insanity?
    For us.

We tell the kindly old Senator vote no. Let him know that after you get border control, law enforcement, and return of illegal aliens to their homeland you will consider an Agjob temporary work plan with proper exit strategy that he needs.

The other Senator we tell vote no. Then make him aware that we're just chomping at the bit for him to face the electorate due to his votes in the past.

Our Reps we just tell vote no.

What are the Bill numbers anybody?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is so surrealistic about the H-1b issue is that the quota was high and stayed high during our recent 'recession' when so many of us IT folk were put out by the curb. Yet they kept bringing them in by the hundreds of thousands. People who'd been solid performers for years, let go, and subjected to taunts from their replacements that there was something wrong with them and they deserved to lose their jobs. We can plainly see that this is an American worker replacement program - stories of people forced to train their replacements before being fired have run in many mainstream publications. Yet as with the illegals from the south, the rhetoric is twisted no matter what. Computer Science enrollment is down? Why that must mean there's something wrong with Americans and we need to bring in more Indians. Never mind that the real reason Billy didn't choose computer science is that his dad lost his job while an Indian took his place. How could anyone ever say there was a shortage when back in the 90s everybody and his dog was getting some cert or degree? India can definitely overrun our white collar professions, as they outnumber us by a factor of 3-4 and have been gearing up to do exactly that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey JAK,

I saw that program too. It's one of a three part series investigating the templars, illuminati and free masons.

Quite an eye opener.

Start calling Congress about this Talent Bill. I bet NumbersUSA will have a free fax to send opposing this treason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi CrocketsGhost,

Point taken. Perhaps anti-American is more appropriate, given the proposed "TALENT" bill is destructive to the USA. I think that "treason" per se' is more appropriate to actions taken by Jimmy Carter.

Hi Jak,

Let me guess the organization.
    The Illuminati?
    I could go along with that.

What I woud like to see, to the extent that it is possible, is for the illegal immigration debate to be separated from the legal immigration debate. The legal immigration debate is a complex one that does not so easily lend itself to rallies and sloganeering. If we would focus efforts on first securing the border and getting the illegal back on their side of the border, our chances for success would be vastly improved. Then we could move on to other issues, like limiting H1Bs.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast