Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

David Drieir on Dobbs! Another Big Brother Push for America

Congressman David Drieir is on Lou Dobbs right now trying to sell their biometric SS Card as the solution to illegal immigration.

In a word, they wan 280+ million LEGAL and LAW ABIDING Americans to accept the big brother biometric national ID to solve the problem with 12 million illegals that can already be detected through regular means.

I hope that everyone here understands how down right evil and unethical the biometric ID is.

Once you are in the system, you have submitted to the most powerful tool ever created to control and monitor a civilian population.

The biometric national ID is the electronic security measure for the new North American Community. It is your electronic leash.

Will you accept it? Are you willing to live in an electronic fishbowl along with your family and children?

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We won't even have our animals microchipped as a matter of principle. People accept that and it desensitizes them to the next step - humans!

I'm for this. Sorry guys but I don't get what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Police state

electronic monitoring

loss of freedom

And please don't make fun if you don't agree but the Bible talks about the mark of the beast and/or 666 on the forehead where if you don't have that mark you cannot buy food/services.

An implant chip for me? No way! I'll fight it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Police state

electronic monitoring

loss of freedom

And please don't make fun if you don't agree but the Bible talks about the mark of the beast and/or 666 on the forehead where if you don't have that mark you cannot buy food/services.

An implant chip for me? No way! I'll fight it to the end.
    I am confused, will ALL Americans have to get this card, or just illegal im migrants?

How is being monitored losing your freedom? I see this more like a hi-tech SS card or drivers license. The gov't doesn't even begin to have the resources to go around tracking people unless they have a really good reason.

Just saying "police state" doesn't mean anything to me-sorry

I believe they are talking about all Americans having it, as well as anyone wanting to enter the country.

If you want to use the Biblical "Mark of the Beast" argument - keep in mind that "palm" and "forehead" are FIGURATIVE on top of it also! The Mark of the Beast isn't necessarily something that is embedded under the skin. Let me give you an example.

"That murderer's head has been marked for execution"

"Every american citizen has a $40,000 tax burden on his/her head"

In Biblical wording, having a mark upon one's "head" or "forehead" is a way of saying that the intent of the heart and mind of the individual makes him or her "marked" on a spiritual level.

Don't think for one moment that if you don't accept an implant,everything will be ok.

When the time comes for this "number to be placed upon your head", you may be in the clear here but you will be in for some very, very serious trouble when you physically pass on.

Of course, some will attack me and others for thinking there is something after this life. Many think this is all there is and when it's over, it's over. It is really too bad that they are in for the most unpleasant surprise in their entire lives when they discover there IS something after our time here.

But, just like this illegal invastion of foreigners - people refuse to believe in something that isn't immediately obvious.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Not me I know that field. If you are talking the chip that is embedded no way. You know anything about RFID. Every place that has an antenna can track you and dump your location into a computer. You walk into the bathroom at the mall and they will be able to tell which stall you used. You drive down the freeway at 70 and they will send you a ticket based on the amount of time it took your body to go from one antenna to the next. Nope I am not signing up for that no way, you know why? Politicians will be exempt. Just like social security was not good enough for the elite as_h____ they will be too good to be monitored like the rest of us. They already know they are above the law. That’s why we are all here!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I said it before.....it's easier to control the innocent than it is to go after the criminal. Everything since 911 has been a means to get us used to being monitored at every level. And of course everyone blindly agreed if that's what it took to be safe. Yet they did nothing about our borders. And now of course if we're good little citizens and we want to stop this problem with illegal aliens....we should have no problem complying. Ya....right. Illegals will STILL be in the "shadows" coz they can't monitor them now can they? The only thing they'll be keeping track of is the innocent citizen. No......not a taker on this either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast