Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Bob:

I would be all for it for people who are not citizens of USA, but personally myself I am not too keen on it, as I always carry ID with me and if that was the only ID accepted if say you got pulled over I would be in trouble if I did not have it with me.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The biometric ID is a card that by design YOU WILL HAVE TO CARRY AT ALL TIMES TO PROVE YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

NO WAY JOSE!!

It will have a feature on it that satellites that track your every single movement. It will be your like your driver's license. In fact it will probably become your driver's license.

It is most definitely a police state device.

NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY.

They will know where you visit, where you shop, what you're up to, you will have absolutely no privacy.

And folks, listen to me. With what is going on....we're going to need our privacy like we've never needed it before.

Drier can go eat rotten eggs 3 times a day in a Traitor's Cell.

We don't need a national ID if we enforce US Immigration Law.

If they do not have a green card and are here illegally, they are going home.

Ours isn't to be the movement that puts the chains on American Citizens.

This is the movement that is going to unchain American Citizens by freeing our society from the shackles of illegal immigration...not a movement that shackles American Citizens in the "name" of finding illegal aliens.

Secure the borders;

Deport illegal aliens;

Prosecute employers, aiders and abetters.

Then, we will no longer have an illegal immigration problem and will not to worry about them any more.

Our Wall of Americans on the borders will keep them out for us.

Biometrc ID is the "mark of the beast"....

And don't think for a minute that whatever "card" the come up with can't be duplicated by the document crafters providing all these people with illegal documents. I'm sure they already have the "recipe".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You do not need the implant or the RFID chip although the new biometric SS cards pushed by Dreier may contain RFID.

The way it works is this.

You must submit to a digital close up photo of your face to be placed on the new "tamper proof" card.

Your digital photo is run through a program that measures 87 different features on your face and creates a number that is the number specific to you. This number is your face and if it is run back through the program the number creates the measurements of your face.

Once you are the biometric system, you can be tracked all across America because the average American is on camera over 300 times per day on average. This frequency is increasing with time.

Whenevery you pass a camera, even hidden cameras, the software reads your face and scans it and creates a number. It then seeks to match this number with the database.

Example Bob C, 55yrs old, location, Kroger Register #3, purchasing, milk, tp, orange juice, FICO score 633, etc....

You whereabouts will eventually be known at all times, all purchases will be logged, and the designers of this new technology believe they can run programs on your collective data to determine if YOU MIGHT BE A TERRORIST.

This is not science fiction. This is the way the technology works and those pushing the technology want to use it.

It is the equivalent of you having someone watch what you do everyday and about all day. The watcher is not even human. It's all automated until someone needs or requests your data.

The big corporations want this because it is the ultimate market control and analysis tool.

This technology will give the government that uses it more control over its population than any prior government in history.

There is only room for one omniscient presence in my life and it sure as hell is not for George Bush, Exxon, or Visa.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And don't think for a minute that whatever "card" the come up with can't be duplicated by the document crafters providing all these people with illegal documents. I'm sure they already have the "recipe".
    Exactly......which will then be the reason they implant it for the next step. No thank you. I'm ticked enough I have to have a stupid "card" at the grocery store to be able to get the advertised items on sale. They've stuck their nose in too far already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William for that clarification I would not be for this type of ID that tracks all of our movements, purchases, etc. God knows who would get this information, like you stated gobernment, corporations, banks, etc.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

An easier way to put it is that we become the products. Our faces become our personal barcode. Every camera on the system becomes a scanner.

Your ID will be taken hundreds of times per day without your knowledge, permission, or consent, by the machines.

W

I have heard that the banks will act as the "police". It is why "debit cards" are being pushed along with credit cards. They can be tracked.

Banks are also getting away with murder (interest rates, charges, etc.) The government is aware and does nothing.

PayPal will be another tool to control your money - don't use it. Read paypalsucks.com

All of these shopping discount cards Kroger, CVS are already tracking you, but not just for advertising and marketing purposes. But you use it because you save $30 on an $80 purchase. I am going to get a new one with a fake name attached to it.

Of course we know about the SS Number and Taxes. The more you own the easier you will be to track.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I thought this was an interesting article out of New Hampshire today that they are revolting against the Real ID Act.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25600.html

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You must submit to a digital close up photo of your face to be placed on the new "tamper proof" card.

W
    as far as im concerned they can take a close up digital photo of my you know what and kiss it !

Real ID grew out of recommendations by the Sept. 11 Commission, which studied the terrorist attacks and how to prevent a recurrence. It requires that by 2008, states verify birth certificates, Social Security numbers, passports and immigration status when people get driver's licenses.

I think this is a good idea William, I have no problem with a nationwide database for the safety of this country from terrorists and criminals or locating missing persons. NH can fight it if they want, but they too are on the border of this country and it would be in their best interest to have their state do this. I sure wish MA would.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast