Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'm a meat, potatoes and salad guy. Yankee Pot Roast is my favorite!
    Sounds good. I can't wait for dinner!
    Have you tried American Apple Pie, it is outstanding with Yankee Pot Roast.
    Have you lost your mind? Nobody makes apple pie like the Dutch.
    My American Apple Pie is The Best in America. My grandmother's recipe - she was Swedish and also made the best swedish meatballs on the planet.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure your gandmother can make the best apple pie in the world. So please don't be offended at the pic because I was cued by Phred to post a photo.

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

OK, it's all my fault! Thanks Fomorian!

Ooooouuucch! That must be the well-known 'Dutch Apple Pie Flying NHL Left Leg Take Down Kick!!!!' (I have a fairly dire/ironic/wry/twisted sense of humor. So, I know I appreciate TheFomorian's funny image posts probably more than most here. If these offend anyone, let me know and I can deal with the situation as required.).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    OK, it's all my fault! Thanks Fomorian!

Ooooouuucch! That must be the well-known 'Dutch Apple Pie Flying NHL Left Leg Take Down Kick!!!!' (I have a fairly dire/ironic/wry/twisted sense of humor. So, I know I appreciate TheFomorian's funny image posts probably more than most here. If these offend anyone, let me know and I can deal with the situation as required.).
    We are having fun, right Phred?

I like how the Dutch put the pie dough on top of the pie! MMMM, MMM!
    That doughy apple-ly, pie is good stuff!

Ha, haha!
    That is a perfect way to describe that kick!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Oh yeah, just having fun - within established acceptable bounds and limits of course. Hey, it's friday and I figured that was good enough excuse really...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yeah, just having fun - within established acceptable bounds and limits of course. Hey, it's friday and I figured that was good enough excuse really...
    Of course...
    --Harriet Tubman

Update!!!

I went into the store today and ordered some lunch.
    My "African extracted" American friend told me that she feels that she needs to learn Spanish. Me, in my usual loud voice told her, "You're an American, there is no need for Spanish because English serves us so well!"
    At that moment a reconquista, about my age, looked at me and shook his head in disgust at what I had said. I'm 6'5" and I know he didn't want a physical altercation but his attitude was hinting that he did.
    Anyhow, the air is thick with racial tension, all because there is a Black woman there now serving American food for lunch.

May God help us!
    --Harriet Tubman

Update!!!

I went into the store today and ordered some lunch.
    My "African extracted" American friend told me that she feels that she needs to learn Spanish. Me, in my usual loud voice told her, "You're an American, there is no need for Spanish because English serves us so well!"
    At that moment a reconquista, about my age, looked at me and shook his head in disgust at what I had said. I'm 6'5" and I know he didn't want a physical altercation but his attitude was hinting that he did.
    Anyhow, the air is thick with racial tension, all because there is a Black woman there now serving American food for lunch.

May God help us!
    Fomorian I don't know the area you live but it can be volatile in some areas. More than other, as you may know. I live in sanctuary county. I have to be careful up here. I got vocal visiting with a friend this week as we had breakfast and you could here a pin drop in the restaurant. They talked lowly but you could just feel the the rest of the patrons listening. LOL

Wow, can't say I'm surprised really.

Maybe it's time to take your lunch dollars somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Fomorian I don't know the area you live but it can be volatile in some areas. More than other, as you may know. I live in sanctuary county. I have to be careful up here. I got vocal visiting with a friend this week as we had breakfast and you could here a pin drop in the restaurant. They talked lowly but you could just feel the the rest of the patrons listening. LOL
    Trust me, I'm careful all the time. I live in Califorina, Texas. Otherwise known as Austin. Out of the 254 counties in Texas, this was the only county to vote for John Kerry. Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that the climate around these parts are liberal. Illegals can do no wrong.
    --Harriet Tubman

Wow, can't say I'm surprised really.

Maybe it's time to take your lunch dollars somewhere else?
    Let me explain. The people that serve food are independent contractors.
    They pay "rent" to be able to serve their food. I was just supporting something other than tacos and such.
    --Harriet Tubman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast