Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dutch apple pie

American apple pie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Dutch apple pie

American apple pie
    Wow! That pie looks very good...the top one looks like apple crisp like the kind my aunt makes... The other one looks like the one I make - best pie in the universe.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Fomorian I don't know the area you live but it can be volatile in some areas. More than other, as you may know. I live in sanctuary county. I have to be careful up here. I got vocal visiting with a friend this week as we had breakfast and you could here a pin drop in the restaurant. They talked lowly but you could just feel the the rest of the patrons listening. LOL
    Trust me, I'm careful all the time. I live in Califorina, Texas. Otherwise known as Austin. Out of the 254 counties in Texas, this was the only county to vote for John Kerry. Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that the climate around these parts are liberal. Illegals can do no wrong.
    I have some apply pie I'll sell you. Made in the U.S.A. guaranteed not to have any e-coli in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Fomorian I don't know the area you live but it can be volatile in some areas. More than other, as you may know. I live in sanctuary county. I have to be careful up here. I got vocal visiting with a friend this week as we had breakfast and you could here a pin drop in the restaurant. They talked lowly but you could just feel the the rest of the patrons listening. LOL
    Trust me, I'm careful all the time. I live in Califorina, Texas. Otherwise known as Austin. Out of the 254 counties in Texas, this was the only county to vote for John Kerry. Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that the climate around these parts are liberal. Illegals can do no wrong.
    I have some apply pie I'll sell you. Made in the U.S.A. guaranteed not to have any e-coli in it.
    If it's made in the good ol' USA, with ingredients made in the USA, then I would be happy to buy a piece!

Can you make a shrimp gumbo?

I've been looking for a good catfish cubion, too:
    Catfish Cubion

6 catfish fillets, 5 to 6 ounces each (sprinkle very lightly with Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning)
    Salt
    Cayenne pepper
    4 tbsp. butter
    2 cups onions, chopped
    1 cup bell pepper, chopped
    ½ cup celery, chopped
    1 (16-oz.) can whole tomatoes
    1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
    Couple of dashes of hot sauce
    2 bay leaves
    ½ cup parsley, minced
    6 lemon slices
    ½ cup dry white wine (optional)

Rub the fillets lightly with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. In a large black iron skillet, sauté the onions, bell pepper and celery in butter until the vegetables are wilted. Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce wine and bay leaves. Cook over a medium fire for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Add the catfish fillets, cover and lower fire. Let simmer for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes. To serve, remove the fish with a spatula to serving plates, garnish with lemon slices and minced parsley. Serve the sauce with rice on the side. Serves 6.

Tell me how it comes out!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

If it's made in the good ol' USA, with ingredients made in the USA, then I would be happy to buy a piece!

Can you make a shrimp gumbo?

I've been looking for a good catfish cubion, too:
    Catfish Cubion

6 catfish fillets, 5 to 6 ounces each (sprinkle very lightly with Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning)
    Salt
    Cayenne pepper
    4 tbsp. butter
    2 cups onions, chopped
    1 cup bell pepper, chopped
    ½ cup celery, chopped
    1 (16-oz.) can whole tomatoes
    1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
    Couple of dashes of hot sauce
    2 bay leaves
    ½ cup parsley, minced
    6 lemon slices
    ½ cup dry white wine (optional)

Rub the fillets lightly with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. In a large black iron skillet, sauté the onions, bell pepper and celery in butter until the vegetables are wilted. Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce wine and bay leaves. Cook over a medium fire for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Add the catfish fillets, cover and lower fire. Let simmer for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes. To serve, remove the fish with a spatula to serving plates, garnish with lemon slices and minced parsley. Serve the sauce with rice on the side. Serves 6.

Tell me how it comes out!
    Yum! Thank you for the recipe, that looks delish! I don't see catfish for sale here in the little town I live in, but I'll try it with another kind.

The apples I use are fresh picked from the local orchards ( 3 kinds of apples) and when I make them people love them and always want more + the recipe. They are very good topped with vanilla ice cream while the pie is still warm.

I'm thinking someday when there is not much made in the USA I'll have these apple pies to sell. Proven winners.

Yum! Thank you for the recipe, that looks delish! I don't see catfish for sale here in the little town I live in, but I'll try it with another kind.
    In the south, Catfish is king.

The apples I use are fresh picked from the local orchards ( 3 kinds of apples) and when I make them people love them and always want more + the recipe. They are very good topped with vanilla ice cream while the pie is still warm.
    That sounds good. A warm apple pie. The only thing I have a problem with is the ice cream. I haven't eaten ice cream in over 20 years. I don't like the way it tastes.

I'm thinking someday when there is not much made in the USA I'll have these apple pies to sell. Proven winners.
    I know for sure, that I'd buy it. The reconquistas would be angry at you, BTW!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

That sounds good. A warm apple pie. The only thing I have a problem with is the ice cream. I haven't eaten ice cream in over 20 years. I don't like the way it tastes.

[quote:2mtvzxzl]I'm thinking someday when there is not much made in the USA I'll have these apple pies to sell. Proven winners.
    I know for sure, that I'd buy it. The reconquistas would be angry at you, BTW! [/quote:2mtvzxzl]

Awesome! Thank you. Sweet...USA Apple pie...no ice cream.

[quote:2q2qfe0u]I'm thinking someday when there is not much made in the USA I'll have these apple pies to sell. Proven winners.
    I know for sure, that I'd buy it. The reconquistas would be angry at you, BTW!
    Awesome! Thank you. Sweet...USA Apple pie...no ice cream.[/quote:2q2qfe0u]
    That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
    --Harriet Tubman

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234