Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Like it or not political parties are a big part of the equation. I don't like it or dislike it, I acknowledge that political parties are a big part of the equation. To deny that is not facing reality.
    That is reality. While it might seem impossible, sometimes the tail wags the dog.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You'll have to allow spyware on your puter to have them though.
    No i just right click and click save pic. I did not go to a special site to get them just pick them up as I go threw forums etc. No downloads or anything.

To acknowlege that it exists is one thing.

To continue to play their game is another thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    RE:To continue to play their game is another thing.

Their game is not going away. Therefore any strategy that does not acknowledge their game is unrealistic.

It would be nice if people did the right things for the right reason, but that is not politics. Politics is about POWER. And those who have it want to keep it and those who don't have it want to get it.

Once again

To acknowledge it exists is one thing.

If we continue to play their game - we might as well not play.

When we play their game - we always loose. It is their game and their rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd, I am putting you on ignore oh, I forgot there is no ignore button on here :P oh well, I will just have to do it in my mind. You are totally blocked on
    MY CHECKER BOARD, I WON'T PLAY WITH YOU ANYMORE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!
    :P :P :P
    Build the dam fence post haste!

NITTY
    At least one gets it! Don't play and save the energy and time. Not going to get us where we have to go right now.

DXD, were sent here to try to brainwash people or convert them for a particular group? It's beginning to sound that way with each post.

OK, I'll hush.

I am just so afraid that some new people might come on here and be so frustrated they will buy into this myth -

dxd
    This is a good lesson for newcomers. To solve any problem you must first identify the problem and stop supporting the problem....and when you do distractors will kick in.... so get used to it because it is part of activism and the closer to election day it gets the H O T T E R it gets.

The problem is the illegal alien invasion and the sought remedy is enforcement of existing laws. That is a function of the executive branch of the federal government and ONLY President Bush can give orders to do so. No one else. And therefore bush is solely responsible for the lack of enforcement of immigration laws. Incredibly simple.

The R party is the majority party in the U.S. Senate and U.S. House. The D party is the minority and therefore can not pass amnesty by themselves even though they may support amnesty. Therefore if amnesty passes it is because the R party wants it to pass.

The leadership of the R party is arm twisting its own members to support amnesty. Therefore the R party is responsible if amnesty passes. Incredibly simple.

To say politics is not involved is unrealistic. Elected executives and legislators are members of political parties and those political parties will have varying degrees of influence on any given issue.

The founders knew you had to tie public opinion to a political movement. We have public opinion on our side and whenever you establish support there will always be attempted hi-jacking of that support.

There will be those who want to keep Republicans in power no matter what. "IF" amnesty passes the R party does not deserve to remain in power in congress and that is why IF amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day and support the position that the price af amnesty should be loss of the R majority.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567