Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Arguably the first step to solving any problem is to stop supporting problem. The R party is the problem. The R party wants to scam you. Under their big tent they want to be the pro-illegal alien party and the anti-illegal alien party. So whatever your position on illegal aliens the R party is for you. They must think people are really dumb and maybe some are but not everybody. The fact that there may be a few sound bite warriors that you like means nothing IF amnesty passes. Amnesty must have a price and that price must be loss of the majority and that is why if amnesty passes I will vore against every R on the ballot on election day 2006

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Arguably the first step to solving any problem is to stop supporting problem. The R party is the problem. The R party wants to scam you. Under their big tent they want to be the pro-illegal alien party and the anti-illegal alien party. So whatever your position on illegal aliens the R party is for you. They must think people are really dumb and maybe some are but not everybody. The fact that there may be a few sound bite warriors that you like means nothing IF amnesty passes. Amnesty must have a price and that price must be loss of the majority and that is why if amnesty passes I will vore against every R on the ballot on election day 2006
    Suit yourself, but I can assure you that I know the score with the party politics stuff. Being scamed? Hardly! If, and when, the Constitution party ever becomes able to defeat the Dems, I'll be on board with them. But at this point in time, that's not in the cards.

Your hatred of the R party is so extreme that even when several of them are holding the line against the onslaught of their own party leaders, and the looney Democrat left, you'll not even support those that are helping the cause.

So it seems your true issue is not illegal immigration, but with the Republican Party, and I can go along with you on that, to a certain point. And that point is, when the hatred of the R party blinds anyone from recognizing that several in the party are trying to do the right thing on the illegal issue, then I have to part company. I will not vote against anyone that has held their ground against this immigration insanity. But to those Conresscriters that voted for this comprehensive/amnesty mess, show them the door, and kick them all the way back to their district. And if they "all" fold then I'll be doing a write in vote. But I'll still be working for local candidates that I feel, revere the Constitution, and are "true" conservatives.

So until I see some vitriol towards the Dems, coming from you, on the illegal issue I will assume, that you're pushing a totally partisan line. If the Dems were in power, there would be little, or no debate on the illegal issue. As rotten as the Republicans are, on illegal immigration, the Dems would be worse.

dxd
    Alipac Rule 2 violation
    Rule2,
    Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate

Native says:
    "Your hatred of the R party is so extreme...

"So it seems your true issue is not illegal immigration

ALIPAC,

These are unsubstantiated allegations which are clearly a rule 2 violation.

Alipac Rule 2 violation
    Rule2,
    Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate

Native says:

ALIPAC,

The so called allegations are my "OPINIONS"!!! And when did I call anyone a name? I was questioning the posters motivations. If people on this board are so sensitive, then maybe it's not a good idea for anyone to post anything. Someone might have an "opinion" that ruffels, and rubs someone the wrong way. Your interpertation of my post is in error.

If "civil", freedom of speech dicourse, is banned then I don't need to be on this board. And if my discernment form several posts that were made on the issue are grounds for banisment, then so be it. If I can't reply in a "civil" manner to a post, with the way I see it, then this board is not for me. Have at it!!!! and do like wise.

But I see, I stepped on your toes. Sorry it's the way I see it, but my opinion is always subject to change, according to what posts are made in the future.

Alipac Rule 2 violation
    Rule2,

Native says:

ALIPAC,

I think you're stretching that one a bit, DXD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As rotten as the Republicans are, on illegal immigration, the Dems would be worse.
    This statement is getting old. Nothing is ever going to change as long as voters put party above principal and no amount of name calling will change this.
    The fact is that many long time Dem voters are just as upset about illegal immigration as we are and they are looking for change also. Blind party allegiance is part of why we are in this mess and voters today need to research the back grounds of prospective candidates before they place their votes.

I think it is stretching also.

Respectfully, dxd, there is no way anyone can reach any other conclusion than that you want the Democrats in control of congress. You have said that over and over again. I know, I have followed almost every post of yours.

While the Republicans are denounced by you, never are the Democrats.

What else would anyone think about your feelings.

What party you choose to support is your business, your constitutionally given and God given right. Whatever way you choose to try to further the goals of that party is also your right. I accept that.

It is our right also to further whatever goals we have.

As they say in court, "by preponderance of evidence' if one rereads all your posts, one would have to c ome to the conclusion you want Republicans out and Democrats in - that's you right. Also, we are here to try to do something about illegal immigration - not to further either political party ( I hope). But you should not be angry when someone points out, in their opinion, that what you are attempting to do will not help the cause -but will benefit a political party.

Respectfully - and I mean that. I don't think there are nearly enough of us who want illegal immigration stopped. We can't afford to bicker among ourselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by VOATNOW1
    As rotten as the Republicans are, on illegal immigration, the Dems would be worse.
    This statement is getting old. Nothing is ever going to change as long as voters put party above principal and no amount of name calling will change this.
    The fact is that many long time Dem voters are just as upset about illegal immigration as we are and they are looking for change also. Blind party allegiance is part of why we are in this mess and voters today need to research the back grounds of prospective candidates before they place their votes.
    Well, go ahead and vote against everyone in office now. Which would put the Dems in charge, and see how much help we get from them on the illegal issue. Which would be "none"

Uninformed straight party voters is the problem. They vote straight ticket without ever looking at who, and what their voting for. As I said, I care nothing for the Republican Party, per say. I'm a Conservative first, and if some elected Republicans start going against my Conservative principles, and values, such as the illegal immigration issue, then I'm going to try my best to kick them out. And scream from the roof tops about their traitorous, unprincipled behavior, and actions.

I care nothing for party loyalty, especially when my country is in danger from foreign invasion, and the supporters of that invasion, are helping it along, from whatever party.

I think if everyone will go back and read every one of dxd's post that most if not all are calling for everyone to totally back off from all Republicans! he is so fanitical in his hate of the Republican party, that is all he or she, cares about getting the republicans out of the majority. I am not even sure if illegal immigration is a problem with him as his post almost always, have to do with the Republicans in general. He or she has protested so much that the opposite of what he hoped to transpire here has happened he has only made republicans most of them, believe more in their republican leaders who are standing firm against this amnesty issue unlike his party that is for the most part are standing firm "for" the amnesty bill!
    dxd, methinks, you have protested way to much, so why don't you just give it and us republicans a rest please? I am trying to be nice here,mostly I am getting very fed up! It was so childish of you to pull the ALIPAC rules on Native,you were like a spoiled child who didn't get his way so he wants to go and tell his parents , give me a break! You are only yourself!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Plan B3: Go Local

Plan B3. Pass local and state laws. Make Nebraska an illegal-free zone. Enforce very strictly local laws that just happen to catch illegals.

Driving without a license? Posession of forged ID? Abetting a tax evader (i.e. accepting cash for employment)? Selling fake green cards at the flea market? These are crimes that could be policed better.

Fingerprint and jail, not catch and release. Change the atmosphere from 'no one cares' to hostile.

Forget the Federal government, except to picket your local ICE office with signs "Wake Up", "Do Your Job", and "Disobey Orders -- Arrest Someone".

Buy ICE windbreakers and visit your local Tyson poultry prccessing plant.

Stay civil. Stay legal. But make Congress and our visitors understand the will of the people.
    Tool: One often used by others Bush: A tool of business

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast