Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL......WELCOME RALPH!

Good to have you and sharp post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent off my registration yesterday and am now Independant.

No actually the point is everyone has to get over this 2 party syndrum. That conditioning is what they bank on and why they are all so bloody arrogant. Get Over It! They are both full of BS, they will both betray us over and over again. Yea it is messed up it hurts, But get over it! Its a done deal in that area. Nothing they say or do after this will make up for the betrayal and treason. Not one friggen repub is more trustworthy than a Dem. And Visa Versa.

As for party bashing, 1 month ago it was Dem bashing and liberal bashing all the time. Good gawd we will be in our rockers and still bashing all the parties involved in this for years to come. Who care's? There is truth to all of it and a subject and thought process that divides rather than unites. Divide and conquer is one of the greatest war stratagies ever thought of. To think in party terms now is divisive.

I can predict that repub list who are behind us now, will also change. And i predict it will get smaller before it's all over, as more betray us. If they don't then great iceing on the cake, but no way am I going to keep going into this with blinders on about what is happening or what could happen.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Alipac Rule 2 violation
    Rule2,
    Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate

Native says:
    "Your hatred of the R party is so extreme...

"So it seems your true issue is not illegal immigration

ALIPAC,

These are unsubstantiated allegations which are clearly a rule 2 violation.
    I think you're stretching that one a bit, DXD.
    Okay then. Since 2ndamnedsis has established precedent on rule a 2 violation would it not be acceptable if I were to say that anyone who can not understand there must be a PRICE associated with amnesty is either a simple minded checker player in a game of chess or else they are a R mole willing to sacrifice the issue of illegal immigration to keep Republicans in power? Notice that I am not actually saying that at this time I am just verifying that it is not a rule 2 violation in case I choose to say it at a future time.

dxd you are totally losing me. Maybe that makes me a "simple minded checker player".

The party is of little consequence, IMHO. The man/woman and his/her stance on the issue is what matters. Let's put this baby to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Alipac Rule 2 violation
    Rule2,
    Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate

Native says:
    "Your hatred of the R party is so extreme...

"So it seems your true issue is not illegal immigration

ALIPAC,

These are unsubstantiated allegations which are clearly a rule 2 violation.
    I think you're stretching that one a bit, DXD.
    Okay then. Since 2ndamnedsis has established precedent on rule a 2 violation would it not be acceptable if I were to say that anyone who can not understand there must be a PRICE associated with amnesty is either a simple minded checker player in a game of chess or else they are a R mole willing to sacrifice the issue of illegal immigration to keep Republicans in power? Notice that I am not actually saying that at this time I am just verifying that it is not a rule 2 violation in case I choose to say it at a future time.
    DXD....nice try kiddo but no cigar I do enjoy your sense of humor & your effort. I can't help but wonder what positive you could achieve if you put that effort into fighting the Illegal Alien problem we're all facing. Think of the mountain you might be able to move.

Whenever your ready, DXD, jump in and join the fight. We're waiting with open arms
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    The R party is indeed the driving force behind amnesty and I will now say that anyone that does see that is so naive that they can not see the scam or else they are promoting the position of vote R no matter what.

Why is Karl Rove arm twisting House Republicans to support amnesty?
    Why isn't Karl Rove saying, We have to stop them Democrats from passing amnesty?

Because The R party wants amnesty.

The R party is indeed the driving force behind amnesty and I will now say that anyone that does see that is so naive that they can not see the scam or else they are promoting the position of vote R no matter what.

Why is Karl Rove arm twisting House Republicans to support amnesty?
    Why isn't Karl Rove saying, We have to stop them Democrats from passing amnesty?

Because The R party wants amnesty.
    DXD, I'm confused and I hope you'll explain so we can avoid a misunderstanding.

I read the above, and try as I might, I can't figure out what this has to do with stopping the bill in the House and working at getting an enforcement bill on the books.

Hypothetically, let's say you're correct. {mind you, I'm not saying you're incorrect} Okey dokey.........that's fine. The Rs are to blame. And?
    That doesn't help me right at this moment in time to solve the problem in front of me- ILLEGAL ALIENS SUCKING THIS COUNTRY DRY. If that's the case, then my time is now wasted.

So, DXD, what gives? I've thought about this and I've come up with only 3 possibilities.
    1. you don't give a flying fig about what type of Illegal bill is accepted and have no intention of working to get it right.
    2. you're have a totally different agenda that won't be beneficial to alipac in the long run.
    3. you've not quite understood the seriousness of the bill sitting in conference and need clarification.

I'm serious DXD.....what's going on here?

dxd
    RE:3. you've not quite understood the seriousness of the bill sitting in conference and need clarification.

Actually most people can understand that illegal aiens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens. We don't need any new bills we need enforcement of existing laws and that is an executive function, not a legislative function. Additionally if treasonous President Bush refuses to enforce existing laws what makes anyone think he will enforce new and unnecessry laws. So any bill is doing more harm than good because it is just a potential vehicle for amnesty. This is old news and anyone who claims to be involved in this issue should already know this.
    At any given time there can only be one president and one majority party in power. They have the power and therefore the responsibility. I don't think that can be misunderstood but rather anyone who can't understand that does not have the ability to understand or else they are a mole to keep the republicans in power and sacrifice the issue. Such people are also old news. Right now the R is in power and they are the focus. Again, most people understand that.

Its politics!! There are good Republicans and bad ones. There are good Democrats and bad ones. I think the trick here is to vote out the ones in each party that do not express our views. Keep track of the voting records; Post them on all the boards when the bad or good ones come up for re-election. Use the free sites like Craigslist and the Web boards to get the news to the voters. Editorials in news papers that say things like “This person is for open boarders” here is his/her record. Once like minded people hold the offices the tide will turn. I don’t think this is a liberal/conservative issue. No one wants to loose their job or have their wages cut because of illegal’s. My 2 cents.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

At any given time there can only be one president and one majority party in power.
    But the Simpson Mazzoli bill was passed into law in 1986! What's new?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast