Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to see everybody sounding so discouraged. I've been screaming about the immigration issue for 15 years, and the last two years I've seen tremendous progress.

A couple years ago, there weren't even groups like the Minutemen, Alipac, http://www.saveourstate.org and dozens more.

A couple years ago, Michael Savage was the only guy on the radio talkinga bout illegal immigration. Now theres dozens of shows ranting non-stop on the subject.

A couple years ago, none of the presidential candidates would even TALK about the immigration issue. Now in this next election, immigration is going to be THE issue.

We've come a long way in a short time, in waking up the American people. Nobody should be discouraged. We're just getting started.

P.S. You should check out some of the pro illegal immigration sites and listen to their talk. They're the ones that sound scared and depressed. As well they should. We're giving them the BOOT.

P.S. You should check out some of the pro illegal immigration sites and listen to their talk. They're the ones that sound scared and depressed. As well they should. We're giving them the BOOT.
    I agree. We may have a long way to go, but the backlash wave has started. I think the pro-illegals are beginning to realize that the worst day in their history might have been May 1st. They did not shut down the country, but their threats alerted Americans as to what it might be like if they really get control.

So, now we make the backlash wave into tsunami.

I believe we will win this fight, but I would like everyone to know about a conversation I had today.

Even if if I knew in my heart right now that we would lose this fight, well I would be honest and say that, but I would continue to fight this with every fiber of my being.

A lot of people are already defeated in their minds. Many of our fellow countrymen are in a state of fear and panic.

We need people with courage that are willing to stand regardless of the odds.

Remember the ALAMO!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe we will win this fight, but I would like everyone to know about a conversation I had today.

Even if if I knew in my heart right now that we would lose this fight, well I would be honest and say that, but I would continue to fight this with every fiber of my being.

A lot of people are already defeated in their minds. Many of our fellow countrymen are in a state of fear and panic.

We need people with courage that are willing to stand regardless of the odds.

Remember the ALAMO!

W
    I remember the Alamo, and it's feeling a lot like 1836 at the moment. The choke of Mexicans here in the Metroplex is absolutely shocking. I live in what was until the last year or so a solidly middle class suburb of Dallas. The junior high across the street had less than 10% Hispanic students just a decade ago. Five years ago I began to notice that the students coming and going were at least half Hispanic. This year they account for some 90% and the sign out front promoting school events is written only in Spanish. That's right, the sign no longer is posted in English. Mind you, this is not a border town. This is Dallas.

My next door neighbors moved away a couple of years ago. The house was purchased ostensibly by a pair on non-English-speaking hispanic women. Within a couple of months the place appeared to be a halfway house for Mexican men. they were openly dealing narcotics out of the back of the house and their hot-rodded Japanese cars perpetually carried faked paper dealer tags (which are only supposed to be good for three weeks). Because a fellow CrimeWatch member and myself kept the pressure on the dealers and had the police banging on the door at every opportunity, they eventually simply abandoned the house, leaving the doors wide open. The house has been for sale by the mortgage company for several months now, and every single person I have seen come to look at the house is Mexican, and I can hear that the realtor is speaking to each and every one of them in Spanish. My house will be going up for sale soon as I head for greener (or red, white and bluer) pastures.

As an interesting aside, despite numerous police visits to that house and blatant narcotics trafficking, falsified auto registration, and numerous other violations, no arrests were ever made. I have been told point blank that it is "not worth the necessary resources" to prosecute illegal aliens for anything short of violent crime because of the certainty of flight once bail is posted, which is a certainty given the overcrowding situation in local jails between the illegals and the Katrina refugees.

Many people who show support for illegal immigrants do it because they think it does not affect them in any visible way, plus they get a chance to look generous and caring. Many of them are hiring illegals for cheap labor.
    I almost feel like using reverse psychology to wake them up. For example, what if a proposal is brought to their Town Hall to allow building of a apartment building to house illegal immigrants. Do this in a nice town with high property values. Afterall, it is not fair that the nice hardworking illegal immigrants have to live in crappy crowded neighborhoods. I am sure this will wake the good samaritans up with a jolt and they will rush to oppose so that their property values do not go down.

Welcome Tinkerbell.

So glad you're sticking up for America!! Spread the word.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

All these polls prove is that the Globalists are good at propoganda. They are trying to get the week minded to think other Americans support "earned legalization", in order to reduce opposition to it.

The latest CIS poll, which informed Americans about what "earned legaliztion" really is (amnesty), showed only 30% supported it, with about 60% instead preferring attrition.

I think we need to hammer one of these media outfits, and call them on their open borders propoganda. The best way woud be a protest in front of their office, but I don't know if that is logistically feasable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone watch O'Reilly go heads up with Geraldo last night on Fox News? O'Reilly has some back bone!!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

W,

Thanks again for all you do!

So many of us were in the dark in until recently about your woes.

I am probably in the top 1% of news consumers in America and have been since the early 90's. It has been my job to keep up with issue for the campaigns.

In 1998, before everything was online, it was my job to read over 40 different newspapers each week!

I had no clue about Aztlan, the closing hospitals, Prop 187, MS-13, the huge new waves of illegal aliens etc... This issue was hidden from me till 2003.

I did the research that showed we had the underside of half a million illegals in NC back in 2003. When we press released it to the state and they refused to print it, it was a terrifying feeling to be one of the few people that even knew that so many had entered North Carolina. We had the evidence in our hands and when the papers would not do their job we would not sit idle. People know now!

This information is like a virus. Once people find out what the papers have not been telling them, they will never trust the old school media and papers again. The cat is out of the bag. The spirit has escaped the bottle. Awareness of this betrayal is rising fast.

I was like everyone else out there. I just thought illegal immigration was a static problem we had down in the border states as we had for decades.

I totally agree with you. I was a news junkie, so I thought I was up to the minute on our news...yeah, right! Since my only sources were the MSM at the time, I knew nothing of this issue, it's causes & ramifications. And you are so right about info being a virus, and lack of trust.

Just keep on keeping on and you betcha, "Let's Roll".
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

propaganda

The bogus polls are designed to do exactly what you are allowing them to do.

They are propaganda designed to make you think you are losing. They are designed to make you feel that your view is the minority view so you will sit down and shut up.

That is why these polls are being released. That is their intent.
    You're right, W. when I was in high school (graduated in 1963), we had a course called "Americanism vs. Communism". In it we were taught, among other things, about propaganda. One very important concept is the "Big Lie". This is something which is said over and over again, until it's believed. A very good example is the "Big Lie" of the so-called 'separation of church & state.' Yet we all hear this referred to as fact...it's been said so often, that it's believed.

Now we see this 'big lie' in the issue of illegal immigration. Points are being made, again and again, such as: 'immigrants' help the economy, 'immigrants' are just hard working people that are doing jobs Americans won't do, etc. You all are aware enough that I don't think I need to demonstrate the fallacies of these statement.

Sorry, I'm just so impassioned about this. Our country's future and therefore, the future of our families, children, grandchildren, loved ones, is at very real risk RIGHT NOW!

Is everyone working on Alicpac's RED ALERT! Spread the word!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast