Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have often wished I had the money to purchase or lease homes in the neighborhoods of these politicians. I would allow as many illegals as I could to live there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fear

One last thought:

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself". Sir Winston Churchill during WW II

Reality is this...fear can either make you freeze, or it can motivate you!

So let's choose to be MOTIVATED!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

You have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Are we losing?

We are 300 million.

They are 20 million.

We never quit.

The illegal demonstrations have united us like never before.

We will win (as long as we stop supporting the traitors).

I'm commited, are you?

Are we losing?

We are 300 million.

They are 20 million.

We never quit.

EXACTLY!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I'm going to write every open borders politician I can think of in Washington and ask them why it serves our interest for them to give Mexico's workers breaks at our worker's expense.

Bush's speech on immigration reform(what a misnomer) is Monday night at 7. It should be good for a few laughs. I wish I had one of those voice stress analyzers to see if he ever quits lying. Wonder what happened to those things...the politicians probably got rid of them.

Don't forget: We are in the process of reversing 40 years of liberal social engineering, of which our insane level of Mass Immigration is just one of the manifestations (why hello there, Senator Kennedy, you alcohol and cocaine-addled dunce). We are not going to turn it around overnight. The fight against illegal immigration is a marathon not a sprint.

I do understand the urgency and the emotion of the moment. Because we are at a historic turning point with this wretched Guest Worker plan. Which I'm telling you, we are not only going to DEFEAT. We are going to CRUSH. And then we are going to send packing every one of the fool politicians who brought it to our doorstep. Starting first and foremost with President Jorge Bush and his 29% approval ratings. HE'S the one who's losing the battle, not us.

Alipacs Red Alert, Geraldo,

Forgive me please, if I don't post accurately? I'm really green at this. And no, I don't have a green card. I was born here. More like a red, white, & blue.

I've written two senators here in Florida twice, Frist, and have McCain to go. Also wrote to the local representative again today.

And bearpaw, I saw Geraldo on O'Reilly last night. Geraldo might just as well dig himself a hole and pull the hole in after him.

I know we're suppose to be respectful, but I can't seem to cough up the Dear Senator, etc. If Ms. Mrs. Miss is okay for me, guess Mr. is okay for them. Yes? or No?

AceBackWords couldn't agree with you more about everything you said.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

ACE! How are ya? Long time no see.
    Darn but I love it when you talk like that

BREEZY, don't worry about it. You'll learn little by little. {I know because I'm completely inept at this stuff too} All that important is that you're on our team!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast