Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deportation scenario!What would happen if...

Lets say that all or the majority of illegals will be deported back to their homeland?
    What do you think will take place within our borders?

Anarchy/riots?
    Work stoppage?
    War with Mexico?
    International pressure?
    American lifestyle will suffer?
    Finally some order?

Speak up, we want to hear everything!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Anarchy---No.

Riots--Probably. But we have the resources to control that...if prepared and we certainly should be.

War with Mexico---No. They know they would lose and the 11 to 12 Billionaires that control the wealth of Mexico and thus Mexico would never allow it to fester to that end.

International Pressure----No. All nations want to end illegal immigration and want all the people of other countries to honor their boundaries and laws.

AmericanLifeStyle will Suffer----No. American Life Style will improve dramatically. More jobs; better wages; better products; better systems; less poverty; less crime; less people in prisons; less drug trade; more of all the good stuff and less of all the bad.

Finally Some Order---YES YES YES. Finally Americans will have control of their government; their representatives; their local counties, cities and states; their schools; their hospitals; their streets; their neighborhoods; their elections; their.....NATION.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First, such a deportation would not occur instantly, it might be something that occurred over many months, or a couple of years. I've given this some thought.

First, it used to be that most illegals were migrant farm workers, but in the past ten years, they have brazenly moved into other sectors of our job market, and that more than anything has created the most serious problems for those of us in the lower and middle class.

So, what if the Congressional legislation created a guest worker program only for the ag industry, and only in certain job categories....for instance, do not include landscaping jobs as a category in the ag guest worker program.

If we then started serious enforcement, including work place enforcement, two things would begin to happen immediately I would think.

1. Many illegals seeing their jobs in other sectors dissappearing would scramble for those jobs in the guest worker ag program, thus assuring us of a steady supply of affordable produce in our stores.

2. There would be a temporary shortage in some areas of the job sector, such as construction. The slow down caused by this shortage would see real estate prices rise, and the real estate market would heat back up, which is a good thing. Secondly, companies would have to start competing for American workers, which in turn means they would have to start offering more benefits and higher wages.

Obviously, though there would be a temporary displacement problem as our work force adjusted, in the long run (say over two years) such deportments, and the actual enforcement of our laws would in fact grealy benefit the lower and middle class, and as we benefit, the economy would erase any short term losses, and actually soar to new heights.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I wish I could agree with you Judy.
    Riots would for sure be a major problem and will hurt us for a very long time. Unless one lives in the states where there are not many illegals, the riots will probably be severe, and again effect us for a long time!!
    Making american companies and individuals to pay their workers a descent wage would cause inflation in an already shaky economy.
    Nobody would wanna pay honest hard working americans and legal immigrants $15 + an hour.
    If so, the cost will be passed on to you and me.
    In the end, we will have to suffer to see anything good come out of this unbelievable and ridiculous mess~

just my .2c worth~
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Riots.....definatly.
    The other part about jobs I have to say something, coz I was just about to start a topic on it. Business has taken advantage of the loopholes. I wasn't aware of how many areas because I thought it couldn't happen. My husband just got home.....52, delivers pizza. Not on a payroll, no minimum wage, no benefits. Now I'd think most of you figure sure they get minimum wage.....how about atleast the delivery charge? No...many employers take that and the driver has to rely on the tips alone, plus many have to do dishes so the owner doesn't have to pay for a dishwasher. It cost him to work tonight. The only person that benefitted was the owner. My dad thought waitresses got minimum wage and tips. No. Maybe 2 bucks an hour....and she has to split tips with bus-boys, sometimes the bartender. And it's not on what he or she got...they're taking for granted everyone is now tipping 20% of their bill. So they tell the waitress to pay x amount to the bus boy, x amount to the bartender and she gets and is taxed on what's left whether she makes that much or not. In the meantime, that buss boy isn't getting minimum wage either and neither is the bartender. Not a bad deal if your in a wealthy area and a fancy restaurant......but more and more of us aren't. More and more are doing these jobs out of necessity.....just a thought to ponder as how they have found another loophole to even keep from paying minimum wage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no question that there will be some difficulties, but not the major ones one might think.

Prices are not always a reflection of cost, but of market demand. Food prices would not change much at all. Housing costs would go down due to decreased demand. Fuel prices would go down due to decreased demand. Medical costs would go down due to decreased demand and less "free medicals". The price of labor is but one small component of the overall product cost and for those products based upon "market" like food, housing, and commodities are the result of demand, not cost, and will have little to no change as a result of a legal labor supply. Taxes will go down because we don't need all those social services; free lunch programs; free day care; and new school buildings to accommodate all these children that are not ours. The cost of law enforcement and crime control and prison costs will go down because these people will not be here committing crimes. Car insurance rates will go down because we will not have all the bad illegal alien drivers causing all these accidents pushing rates up.

Remember....only a portion of the illegal aliens are actually working to begin with. They are not all working. I see them during work days and normal work hours strolling around all over our town.

The "hard working immigrant' is a myth. Those that work in agriculture do not not work but a few months a year anyway. There are more than enough legal visas to handle all of our needs. Believe me with legal immigration levels at 1,300,000 PER YEAR...we have all the millions of legal immigrants we'll ever need for probably the rest of our lives and 2 more generations of Americans.

Look at the economics this way:

If you earn $40,000 a year and you are a family of 3, you can afford x number of things.

If you earn $40,000 a year and you are a family of 8, you can still only afford x number of things but instead of the x number of things being spread across the needs of 3, they are being spread across the needs of 8.

It is the same for a nation.

If our nation has only 250,000,000 people, then our Economy can support that number of people much more efficiently and much more successfully than a nation of 300,000,000 people.

The Economy does not grow in real terms when it grows with needy poor people. It dilutes what each person can possibly have within that economy across the needs of the greater number.

The Myth that the "pie" grows with population is just that...a Myth. It doesn't when the new population growth can not sustain itself and has to rely upon others to survive.

Poverty in the US has risen 4years in a row and will rise again this year parallelling the greatest illegal alien invasion in American History.

Send them home...and all Americans will benefit especially the lower income Americans who are suffering the consequences of illegal immigration like front line soldiers being picked off during the battles of the Revolutionary War.

Only Monsters would have wanted to create this situation for the American People. And those Monsters have to be held accountable. But first, we have to stop the flow; secure the borders; and then start the long and arduous task of removing illegal aliens from the United States and expeditiously as possible.

Finally, the weakness in the US Economy is the result of Free Trade Agreements, Globalism and the Great American Sell Out.

This is our country and we can stop that too and start rebuilding our industrial base; controlling imports; and benefitting from our Economy instead of exporting it to foreign lands.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

crazybird--I always knew that restaurants were exempt from minimum wage laws but I didn't realize the "racket" you just described exists.

How can our government be that sick?

Why would a restaurant worker be exempt from federal protection for minimum wages?

It is outrageous.

I'm surprised they aren't requiring they split the tips with the owners. That is how low down many of these people seem to me that would lobby for exemptions from the basic fundamentals laws that should protect every worker every where in the United States.

I will most certainly "keep this in mind" and thanks for sharing that informaton with the forum.

Hmmm....

The businesses in question all have to have less than (I think the number is 250---not sure)a certain number of employees to qualify for the ability NOT TO PAY MINIMUM WAGE at the State or Federal Level. Thus, Ma and Pa businesses are exempt, while corporate conglomerates have to fulfill the minimum wage structure. That is, unless they decide to SUBCONTRACT---then it's the same "Ma" and "Pa" non-enforcement.

I haven't seen any ILLEGALS work for the "minimum" wage---since they are illegal, they are paid in CASH---NO TAX! So even at 5 or 6 dollars per hour (their actual ILLEGAL WAGE IS more than legal workers!) they are making 10 dollars, and at 10 dollars, they are making 17dollars, and so on. Your minimum wage Legal worker is screwed---try to support a family after taxes and deductions---your ILLEGAL has it made---double pay---no liabilities, free health care, free education, etc.

Deportation would help by reducing the worker pool, increasing the average wage, reducing housing shortages (12 million take up a lot of ILLEGAL RESIDENCES!), reducing water and resource use, reducing energy consumption (THINK ABOUT 12 MILLION LESS CONSUMERS!), reducing the waste, reducing need for health care, education.............my god, it's too good to even think about!

Screw the riots----arrest and deport----build a barrier----the long term gain is worth the short term pain!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

First we not even need to talk about mass deportation. Just take away all the avenues that are in place now that makes it easy for them to live here.

Start enforcing our current laws that if you hire an illegal you get fined (I may be wrong on amount) $5,000.00 per illegal. Put that money back into enforcement.

Stop all Government aid for all illegals. Medical, education and welfare. The money saved there just put half into enforcement.

Any organization or church that gives aid, loses any taxfree status and fined as well. Put that money into enforcement.

Stop all this bilingual nonsense (unless you have some form an interpreter's job), no more english as your second language.

By making there life not worth living here many will return by themselves, the rest you can deport with all the monies you got from the fines and money saved from the government assistance.

Last but not least, secure the border and make it near impossible for them to come hear illegally. An then if caught here illegally you are a criminal/felon.

If our nation has only 250,000,000 people, then our Economy can support that number of people much more efficiently and much more successfully than a nation of 300,000,000 people.

The Economy does not grow in real terms when it grows with needy poor people. It dilutes what each person can possibly have within that economy across the needs of the greater number.

The Myth that the "pie" grows with population is just that...a Myth. It doesn't when the new population growth can not sustain itself and has to rely upon others to survive.
    Judy I cannot agree with you more !

Makes a lot of sense. I am very much in favour of deporting the illegals. Start with securing the borders, then getting those employers, letting farm workers do their stuff and then starting the deportations - there must be good logistical ways to do the deportations FAST. Remembering these are NOT citizens and should not be given undue rights beyond normal human rights etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast