Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ThomasMoore wrote:
    "When their parents are deported, all dependents under the age of 21 go with the parents with NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND."
    I posted this earlier in a different thread:
    ''Why should children pay for the sins of their fathers?'' said Zapata, adding that immigrants came to this country
    I'll tell you why, that's the way our criminal justice system works. Let's say a guy with a wife and two kids robs a liquor store and gets caught and sentenced for 5 years. The state doesn't support those kids while he's in jail, they go without and they live with their father's sins. That's the way its always been, illegals aliens are no exception. If you don't like it, go back to where you came from.

As far as I'm concerned, crossing our borders without permission is as bad as robbing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree 100% with this line of thinking. Every business, including banks, utility companies, car lots, apartment complexes and so forth require an application for thier services. How hard would it be to include proof of citizenship in with thier application process? If the law would be written to punish them for providing services to illegals, they would stop doing it. Make it a law that they ask for proof of citizenship BEFORE they give them any kind of service. If it's imposible for them to maintain life, they will go home on thier own!!uote="50CALMCDC"]First we not even need to talk about mass deportation. Just take away all the avenues that are in place now that makes it easy for them to live here.

Start enforcing our current laws that if you hire an illegal you get fined (I may be wrong on amount) $5,000.00 per illegal. Put that money back into enforcement.

Stop all Government aid for all illegals. Medical, education and welfare. The money saved there just put half into enforcement.

Any organization or church that gives aid, loses any taxfree status and fined as well. Put that money into enforcement.

Stop all this bilingual nonsense (unless you have some form an interpreter's job), no more english as your second language.

By making there life not worth living here many will return by themselves, the rest you can deport with all the monies you got from the fines and money saved from the government assistance.

Last but not least, secure the border and make it near impossible for them to come hear illegally. An then if caught here illegally you are a criminal/felon.[/quote]

We can continue to write congresscritters and they are hearing.

The question is - are they thinking of ways to do what we, the people, wish - or - are they spending their time thinking up ways to put up a smokescreen and 'appear' to be doing something, all the while doing what big money wants.

I think it is the latter.

These recent raids are a joke - they are an insult.

They supposedly 'investigated' for months, went into 6 states and found only 1200!!!!! Then let them go???????

Come on - was anyone fooled by this - the illegals weren't -
    Surely we are smarter than that.

These employers were 'safe' employers. Otherwise, they would not have been 'raided'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You absolutely 100% right!! We as a nation need to totally restructure our system. It' always has been the rich getting richer while the working class suffer! The illegals aren't effecting thier incomes, but let them start running for office and you'll see some heads turn!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    We can continue to write congresscritters and they are hearing.

The question is - are they thinking of ways to do what we, the people, wish - or - are they spending their time thinking up ways to put up a smokescreen and 'appear' to be doing something, all the while doing what big money wants.

I think it is the latter.

These recent raids are a joke - they are an insult.

They supposedly 'investigated' for months, went into 6 states and found only 1200!!!!! Then let them go???????

Come on - was anyone fooled by this - the illegals weren't -
    Surely we are smarter than that.

These employers were 'safe' employers. Otherwise, they would not have been 'raided'.

In all respect, I don't believe you can blame Bush for these open borders that have been open for the last 20 plus years. Having said that, he isn't really doing anything to close them either. He is not alone in this, our whole government is failing us. I feel most of all though is our news media so biased to the left and that includes illegal immigration. On the news tonight they said they are close to signing the immigration bill what a laugh, do you really think our bombardment of their offices are accomplishing anything?I am not trying to be a pessimist here, to me the only thing I can see that will make a difference is for us to get off our butts and out in the street,theat seem to make an impression on them, would it be an impossibility for us to pick a day and do this wherever we are? I am new here so I have not been able to get around to all these post if anyone knows of this happening please let me know here, i will keep checking back. I live in southeastern okla, if there is anything planned for the okies please let me know!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

oh well

The alternative is having our Country decend into what mexico is now.

Can't make an omlette with out cracking a few eggs.

Anything worth having is worth protecting.

You get what you pay for.

Expediency is the road to hell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234