Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, I have my faxes sent off to all the UT reps, and Congress, white house, the usual "mailing list."
    When I first found out about this subject, I started to email and fax all the local UT papers requesting this to be printed. So far they haven't printed anything I've written them, but I will continue to fax our leaders and the papers about this.
    This is something that I refuse to allow to happen! I am not going to leave my kids a "union". I want them to have the nation we used to have!

I don't seem to get too many responses from my results, but I will post if I do.
    The ones I do get seem to be the "automatically generated" versions of letters.

Sometimes I wonder if Cannon, Bennett, Hatch and Matheson don't like me that much! I know specter, kennedy, (and many others who I blast fax daily) probably don't like it either. TOUGH!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Who said you would have to become "non-American?" The status to which I refer is simply that of every American prior to the passage of Amendment XIV.
    "non-American" Not me, what I asked was:

Really??? Does/ would this make me a non-citizen?
    Because I identify myself as a citizen of the United States of America not only by birth to legal citizens but because I do have a legitimate Social Security number which enables me to obtain a driver license, marriage license, register to vote, etc. and allows me to pay taxes.
    No, what you specifically said was:

That's just crazy weird that I must become Not American.
    Please don't accuse me of distorting your words when I merely reposnded to what you wrote.

Now, your problem appears to be a typical misunderstanding of terms. For example, do you understand the difference between being a "legal" citizen and a "natural" citizen? I assume that you mean "lawful," but "legal" is not a synonym for lawful. A legal citizen, like anything "legal" (such as a legal title), is just a status that is conferred by the law as opposed to being natural or inherent. For a natural human being born on the soil of one of the states, God-given rights are inherent. For a legal citizen, they are conferred by government. A person is a natural citizen by virtue of birth. A person is a legal citizen by virtue of being registered to the body politic.

What you are actually paying is an international tribute assessed against the federal entity, and you are being held personally accountable as a franchise of that entity if you have a federal franchise number (SSN, TIN, etc.) or are identifiying yourself as a subject of the federal legislative democracy or member of its or one of its subdiaries' body politic.

Are you saying that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and all the other founders plus every other patriot up to the un-Civil War was not an American?
    No, I am certainly not saying that. Really not sure where that came from but the answer again is no.
    Where it came from was the previous quote from your earlier post in which you call it "crazy wierd" that you would have to become "not American" by simply reverting to the citizenship status held by the nation's founders and evey other American prior to Amendment XIV.

If you cut your head in on the deal, you will realize that the only people who are tracked by legitimate ID are legitimate people - honest, hard-working, taxpaying citizens. Just as gun laws only keep guns out of the hands of the law-abiding, so do ID laws only firmly ID the law-abiding. Why would that be? You have to get your head into the mindset of the would-be overlords. Think of an ID as an owner's brand.
    So my question was how do I remove the brand? Not become non-American.
    Well, that depends on who you are and what your actual current status is. It may be as simple as disavowing any agreement made for you by a parent if you are young enough to have not enjoyed any of the privileges or benefits of the agreement as an adult. If you are older and have enjoyed any of the federal benefits conferred by the agreeement/s, but you entered into the agreement/s because you were specifically told that exercise of one or another right was contingent upon the agreement, the you may be able to use the unconscionable contract argument to your benefit. If you are naturalized, however, you may have no recourse.

The IDs we have now work if they are checked.
    If we don't have ID's, how are they checked? If I am not identified as an American citizen, how am I a citizen?
    That's a ludicrous question. If you are born on the soil of one of the states, you are a natural of that state. There is no reason to obtain an ID in order for that status to exist. What's more, there is no reason for anyone to be REQUIRED to have an ID for ANY reason UNLESS he or she wishes to engage in privileged conduct, such as operating in a licensed profession, accessing certain means of regulated transit (such as air travel), etc. The Founders never contemplated any system by which an ordinary citizen would be required to be registered and IDed with the federal government, which is why they made unapportioned direct taxes illegal and required someone other than the federal government to collect the apportioned direct taxes.

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural.
    If a natural, isn't that the same the "anchor babies" are claiming?
    No. Naturals must be born to domestic (to the state in question) property owners. Children born to those not lawfully on US soil, to travellers or transients, or to indigents are not lawful naturals.

What you appear to be failing to understand is that there are two separate entities, one being the original republic of the several states, the other being the corporate entity in Washington D.C. chartered for the purpose of handling certain limited duties of government. If you read through the Slaughterhouse cases, you will see that the citizens of the federal legislative democracy (the District of Columbia) are not the same as the People of the several states.
    I guess I did misunderstand.
    That's understandable, given that it is no longer taught in our schools.

deleted

SIPPY!

OH ---that avatar is the BEST YET!!!

You don't know how much I needed that laugh......I'm hysterical

IT'S PERFECT FABULOUS

Sometimes I wonder if Cannon, Bennett, Hatch and Matheson don't like me that much! I know specter, kennedy, (and many others who I blast fax daily) probably don't like it either. TOUGH!
    I'm freaking rolling........hilarious
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Jean wrote:

Glad to see you're having so much fun April. You learned quick
    I am having a great time! Thanks again!

Banned
    April, that's the first I've seen a cat break-dancing! He's making me dizzy!

April
    Yes, I find his little dance episode alittle dizzying as well. Those cats have special talents. This one is a definite show off.

This SHAM goes right along with this SHAMhttp://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=56721

They're part and parcel of the same package!!
    and now we know why this has come about on a government website!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

This is psychological manipulation to reprogram us to accept having our "doors open" ...... our borders open!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate

This is psychological manipulation to reprogram us to accept having our "doors open" ...... our borders open!
    NOTE:
    I have found the US-VISIT in many documents that I've read re:legislation.

This has obviously been in the pipeline for some length of time- along with BI-NATIONAL HEALTHCARE w/mexico! - and only now surfacing. It's been sandwiched between lots of garbage in bill after bill.