Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have contacted several of my friend out side of ALIPAC and told them what is happening and can you believe they did not know so I forwarded some info to them and they have agreed to contact their law makers and let them know it is unaccepable to do this ..
    I know i am new to to here but I will do what I can to help in this struggle..

Banned
    Great Fmrjarhead. Thanks! Americans need to know what the REAL agenda is and that it's not just about immigration!

April
    Thanks, fmrJarhead , it is going to take all of us united in this struggle to make the difference that is needed!

Chloe wrote:
    Things really seem to be accelerating now. Like they know we are "on" to them so they are speeding things up. Just a thought - it's great that we have this forum to communicate and unite together like this, but what if "they" eventually take this away from us as well?
    Although it is rough on us, it is a good sign that they are speeding up because they know we are on to them. It means they view us as a threat. We just need to keep on it as well.

Take breaks Chloe, come back refreshed and do it again. That is what I do and it works. Also, look in the mirror and be proud that you are one of many Americans that care enough to save America. Hang in there, you are not alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural
    Gee, that sounds like an everyday event.
    Yeah well, it's just proof that most Americans don't want to hear the truth. They want an easy fix. They want to slap a name on a petition or send someone a donation to do the work for them. If this generation traded places with that of the Founding Fathers, we would all still be slaves to the Crown.

But yeah, what I describe is in fact an everyday event and there are at least hundreds of thousands of Americans taking that bold step every year, with literally millions (according to the IRS's own estimates) having done so over the past couple of decades. But that's still a tiny percentage.
    Really??? Does/ would this make me a non-citizen? That's just crazy weird that I must become Not American, according to all that I know, to fight this. Is that accurate? So what I asked before...Too late??? How/why? I didn't request my SSN - my folks did I could blame my parents - that used to be "politically correct". Would that be a legimate reason?
    Who said you would have to become "non-American?" The status to which I refer is simply that of every American prior to the passage of Amendment XIV. Are you saying that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and all the other founders plus every other patriot up to the un-Civil War was not an American?

What you appear to be failing to understand is that there are two separate entities, one being the original republic of the several states, the other being the corporate entity in Washington D.C. chartered for the purpose of handling certain limited duties of government. If you read through the Slaughterhouse cases, you will see that the citizens of the federal legislative democracy (the District of Columbia) are not the same as the People of the several states.

Banned
    World Net daily has now reported on this story after we contacted them yesterday. See this post. Note that DHS did not return calls.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 986#309986

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    The CFR roster list is not complete. For example, McCain is a member but is not listed. Also, Senator Lugar.

For cross-referencing purposes, here's another list-

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

Between the two, we should be able to get a more complete picture!

Kate, thanks for the link.

Fax ready, gratis KATE:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks, Kate and Sis! I will send out to everyone again with Kate's awesome fax!
    Also thanks for the WND link! GOOOO Activists! LETS RIDE!!! KEEP the MOMENTUM GOING!

Banned
    April, you and Sis rock with all the little Smiley guys! They just crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????
    Good Question, but we are not allowed to talk about what may have to be done here.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€