Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secure Border Initiative

The Secure Border Initiative (SBI) is a comprehensive multi-year plan to secure America’s borders and reduce illegal migration which includes:

More agents to patrol our borders, secure our ports of entry and enforce immigration laws;

Expanded detention and removal capabilities to eliminate “catch and release” once and for all;

A comprehensive and systemic upgrading of the technology used in controlling the border, including increased manned aerial assets, expanded use of UAVs, and next-generation detection technology;
    Increased investment in infrastructure improvements at the border – providing additional physical security to sharply reduce illegal border crossings; and

Greatly increased interior enforcement of our immigration laws – including more robust worksite enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    2ndamendsis, will you post the page here or will I find it somewhere else?
    Kate's making it up now and will post it right here on this thread when it's ready.

Please keep checking back.

*** Thanx KATE!! ***
    Will do. Thanks Kate.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

WOULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW DO YOU HAVE OPEN AND SECURE BORDER AT THE SAME TIME ???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Secure and Open Borders is an oxymoron.

Well at least for the time being they will still have to get past me and the mountain dog!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Well at least for the time being they will still have to get past me and the mountain dog!
    Go get'em MountainDog!!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Go get'em MountainDog!!
    Doing my best Neese and the BP out here are always close by, these guys are still doing their job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????
    Yes, that IS the question. What, specifically, do you propose? Yes, I see your call to "focus" on the President, and yes, I have seen your calls for impeachment. I have made clear my reasons for believing that the push for impeachment is a waste of time and have yet to see a reasonable rebuttal to that opinion. I don't know what "focusing" on the President is supposed to do. He's not going to care of he is being "focused" on, given that he is in his final term and will never again have to face the electorate.

What I see is a lot of euphimistic sloganeering about "rising up." What I don't see is a meaningful course of action being proposed. So I ask again, what SPECIFICALLY are you advocating other than the pipe dream of armtwisting Congress into impeaching a President for doing something that they were complicit in?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????
    Yes, that IS the question. What, specifically, do you propose? Yes, I see your call to "focus" on the President, and yes, I have seen your calls for impeachment. I have made clear my reasons for believing that the push for impeachment is a waste of time and have yet to see a reasonable rebuttal to that opinion. I don't know what "focusing" on the President is supposed to do. He's not going to care of he is being "focused" on, given that he is in his final term and will never again have to face the electorate.

What I see is a lot of euphimistic sloganeering about "rising up." What I don't see is a meaningful course of action being proposed. So I ask again, what SPECIFICALLY are you advocating other than the pipe dream of armtwisting Congress into impeaching a President for doing something that they were complicit in?
    The only solution I see is a million man march on the capitol, while they are in session !! Then Bush still wouldn't care, but you might get congress to take notice!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast