Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    my pocket picked by "benevolent" government
    This makes me so angry.

And, Senators come out of the Senate having enmassed fortunes, and we're supposed to accept every damn thing they choose to do with our hard earned dollars.

I wish the American people had more or at least some say about how to spend our tax dollars, electing officials is not good enough, they always run as one person then when the win we get the other part of their dual personality! They so misrepresent themselves, we should be able to get rid of them on that factor alone.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I wish the American people had more or at least some say about how to spend our tax dollars, electing officials is not good enough, they always run as one person then when the win we get the other part of their dual personality! They so misrepresent themselves, we should be able to get rid of them on that factor alone.
    Ask anyone in California. We are drowning in a sea of red ink. We did not want this to happen to our state, and in fact we voted against it. 187 dealt directly with the issue of where our tax dollars go. We said by a strong majority that we do not want them going to illegal immigrants. The feds over-ruled us, and now we are paying for what illegals are doing to our school system, our prison system, our healthcare sytem.....And the illegals don't pay income taxes which exacerbates the problem. They are costing an enormous amount to our tax payers while paying very little into it. That's why California is going broke. We can thank the ACLU, LULAC and the federal judges for that. Californians quite clearly said we don't want it. The feds said who cares what you want, so Californians are high-tailing it to other states.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

We can thank the ACLU, LULAC and the federal judges for that. Californians quite clearly said we don't want it. The feds said who cares what you want, so Californians are high-tailing it to other states.
    That is why we must fight and turn this around, before it spreads everywhere and there is no place to high tail it too. It is outrageous that it has come to this.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    That is why we must fight and turn this around, before it spreads everywhere and there is no place to high tail it too. It is outrageous that it has come to this.
    I know. Let California be an example of what NOT to do. This was once a beautiful state, and parts still are. Los Angeles used to be a beautiful city. It is an enormous dump now. Except for the millionares who live in the hills....The same people who promote the invasion. LA is a Third World country. The very rich, and the very poor, and English no longer the most widely used language. THAT will be our entire nation if things continue, and the NAU is realised.....But it will not be. Because the American people are the one thing that the globalists did not bank on. There is no way Americans will lay down flat and let our nation turn into one huge Los Angeles. No way.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Did anyone see Lou Dobbs' coverage of the Bush and Calderon meeting yesterday? Bush kept talking about "migration", not immigration.....as in free migration throughout the North American Union. Calderon was talking about building more bridges on the border to allow for free moverment of people and goods across the border! Bush is clearly ramping up his NAU agenda, now openly flaunting this garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate

This is psychological manipulation to reprogram us to accept having our "doors open" ...... our borders open!
    I've been reading about this program for awhile now. Somewhere it will also refer to people going back and forth between borders as TRUSTED TRAVELERS".

April
    Kate wrote:

I've been reading about this program for awhile now. Somewhere it will also refer to people going back and forth between borders as TRUSTED TRAVELERS".
    Ya gotta be kidding! What a load of

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415