Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great idea, Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???????
    What I see is a lot of euphimistic sloganeering about "rising up." What I don't see is a meaningful course of action being proposed.
    CrocketsGhost, what do you suggest we do? I feel like David (or his sister) up against Goliath. There's so much power = greed that I feel we are just being ignored or pacified/lied to with "comprehensive" rhetoric = more exemptions for breaking the law in the first place, which = more lining of the pockets for those already aiding and abetting, profiting. And you're right, Bush doesn't care, he's had his 15 minutes/ 8 years of fame.

I was raised to respect the law and taught that I would be responsible for any actions of my own if I broke it. Now the "people" elect and others discuss how to protect or "compensate" those who have broken the law and will only continue if they “comprehensibly” stay. What more can we do?
    Well, as I have tried to explain in various posts, the problem is that if you have become a ward of the state, you have no rights and so you have no power. All of the government's power to screw you arises from its successful reversal of the master/servant relationship that is supposed to exist. The solution is not an easy one, but it is potentially a concrete one. That solution involves bankrupting the federal entity while separating ourselves from the debt owed its creditors, which is what the FFs envisioned. We have to get past the brainwashing that the government and the republic are the same thing. They are not. You are not born as a subject of the federal government, but you register yourself as one through various agreements. Once you have done that, you have waived your rights and have become subordinate to the government, waiving your power over it, just as a ward of the state loses his ability to question the decisions the state makes for him.

Defund the beast and you kill the beast. I can guarantee that any attempt to do this will be met with various repercussions, which may include an attempt to tank the economy or even the use of foreign troops already on our soil to quell the "insurrection," even though there is absolutely no need for violence of any sort to accomplish the desired goal. My guess is that violent acts would be staged to justify a paramilitary crackdown.

In short, we can either opt out of the NWO or we can submit to it. If you are a holder of an SSN, you have already submitted to it, but it's not too late to opt out.
    Crocket....how do we opt out? I don't understand. Can you please elaborate?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I think this link should be sent to some talk radio show hosts too. Will work on that later.
    Way to Go JEAN.
    How about everyone send this to the media? Radio, etc..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The red carpet has been rolled out to Mexico to walk all of its poor right into the U.S. And I just don't understand. Doesn't our Federal Government see the future consequences of absorbing hundreds of millions of Mexico's poor? Can it really be true that all they're seeing is future voters and warm bodies to perform cheap, menial labor?

I'm really scared. For the first time, my predominant feelings aren't anger....they're fear. Pure, unadulterated fear.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

April
    americangirl wote:

I'm really scared. For the first time, my predominant feelings aren't anger....they're fear. Pure, unadulterated fear.
    You are not alone. I am fluctuateing between fear and anger. The anger is more motivating so I will try to roll with it. I have lots of calls to make and faxes to send off! Like Sis said we need to get ahead of congress this time instead of trying to catch up with them. Hang in there! We can still kick some butt!

Imho, everyone had better get PISSED..........VERY, VERY PISSED and turn that into energy to knock them on their collective asses.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    The red carpet has been rolled out to Mexico to walk all of its poor right into the U.S. And I just don't understand. Doesn't our Federal Government see the future consequences of absorbing hundreds of millions of Mexico's poor? Can it really be true that all they're seeing is future voters and warm bodies to perform cheap, menial labor?

The US government wants what Mexico has. An enormous uneducated, poor, docile working class. They want to destroy the middle-class that previous generations worked do hard to secure. They want the wages, lack of health care, lack of work-place safety, and lack of environmental regulation that Mexico has. I never thought I would think this way, and I hate to.......But it is obvious. Our government is full of treasonous back stabbers. It is up to the people to save our nation.....And we will. Just stay dedicated. Thomas Jefferson is looking down on us, let's make him proud
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

deleted

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

everyone had better get PISSED..........VERY, VERY PISSED

I'm there, just have to think deeply for a minute about open borders and red carpets for illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Imho, everyone had better get PISSED..........VERY, VERY PISSED and turn that into energy to knock them on their collective asses.

my 2 cents
    ABSOLUTELY!! One of the biggest misnomers of today's popular culture is this whole idea that "anger is bad." Damnit, if you are not an angry American, than you are dead from the neck up.........Anger can be VERY GOOD. Well placed, well directed, and well channeled ANGER.

Today's pop-culture wants us to just be happy with our MP3s, Ipods, and flat-screens. Hey man just play into the globalist/consumer culture.....Don't be angry, just go with the flow. Its an Orwellian nightmare. We choose to be alive, awake, and stand up to fight the powers that be. Let that fire drive you to make change!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast