Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sbi

Do I have a place here?

Been here legally for over 11 years, started green card process 6 years ago, never overstayed my visa. My name check (part of the green card process) is pending with the FBI for 5 - yes, five - years. I wish Washington (AKA McCain and Kennedy) would devote time to deal with this nonsense as much as they do to help those crimeallians.

Banned
    You most certainly DO, sbi, and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!!!

Jump right in and give 'em hell, you're the kind of immigrant we're fighting for.

April

Re: Do I have a place here?

Quote Originally Posted by sbi
    Been here legally for over 11 years, started green card process 6 years ago, never overstayed my visa. My name check (part of the green card process) is pending with the FBI for 5 - yes, five - years. I wish Washington (AKA McCain and Kennedy) would devote time to deal with this nonsense as much as they do to help those crimeallians.
    Welcome to Alipac,sbi!

sbi

Welcome!

Welcome....I am a first generation American and I know what my parents did to come here LEGALLY....and I am proud of them....they wanted to become Americans and they ONLY spoke English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join in, glad to have you here. Many of us would like to see the immigration system be more accomadating to those that enter legally, while enforcing illegal immigration. That was actually the recommendation of the 1996 bi-partisan Barbara Jordan Chaired, Commission on Immigration Reform.

Congress continues to focus on a policy that benefits neither the citizens or the legal immigrants to our nation.

WELCOME sbi! Thank you for doing things legally.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to Alipac sbi

we are on your side, nice to see you join in
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome sbi. People like you are one of the reasons I become so infuriated with people who break our laws and sneak in. I commend you for doing things the legal way. For any trolls reading this who have cut in line... I hope your ashamed of yourselves!

Welcome sbi! Unfortunately, illegal aliens are taking up most of the time that should be spent on immigrants like you (LEGAL). Keep your head up and thank you for coming in the RIGHT way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast