Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sbi
    Thank you all for the warm welcome
    Hopefully something will change soon because after so many years of waiting, and waiting, and waiting...I am starting to feel the American dream slipping away from me, and not because I did something wrong...

We have much RESPECT for you sbi.
    Welcome to ALIPAC.

If you have proof of this proccess taking place, don't sweat it.
    And if you come across a problem or information you need, just post"subject" "URGENT Legal Info, needed" and we here at ALIPAC will be happy to help.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    ------------------------

Welcome aboard.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

SBI, welcome! And you most definately have a place here. We have the highest respect for anybody who wants to come to this country by doing it right.
    Hopefully the system can be worked so good folks like you can be rewarded and not punished because of the antics from the illegal crowd.

Keep up the fight, it will well be worth it and we're glad to have you here!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I SBI. Thank you so much for respecting our Country enough to do it the right way. Welcome.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welocme sbi. I work with a lady who immigrated to the U.S. from Kenya and she was also having trouble with all of the bureaucratic red tape. My boss gave one of our congressmen a phone call and that helped her case. You might want to do the same thing... She recently became a naturalized U.S. citizen and my boss threw a big party for her. It was very emotional for everyone who attended. Let's just say that Kleenex was in short supply after the party. We are very proud of her and I am very proud of you for respecting U.S. immigration laws.

sbi
    Well, I actually did try to get my Congressman and the #1 Senator (his picture is at the top of this site...) to help, all they could tell me, after months, is that....my name check is still pending. Aparently no one can interfere with this process.
    And I didn't even mention yet the retrogression that I am stuck with never mind the name check....it's just crazy, I cannot even describe how this stupid lack of organization look like to a stranger who thinks the country where he/she comes from is the mother of all bureaucracy.

Welcome to ALIPAC sbi, My wife and daughter finally received their green cards 2 weeks ago so I sympathize with you. It also took 2 years for them to get here legally. You will find a lot of support here just like I have.

sbi, LEGAL immigrants like YOU are the people we NEED!!! My legal resident Brazilian friend and her Brazilian Catholic priest are TWO such fine people I know here in Dallas, TX. And to be sure there are LOTS MORE in ALL parts of the country! COME here LEGALLY, and there will be NO problems! Is THAT TOO much to asK?!

Re: Do I have a place here?

Quote Originally Posted by sbi
    Been here legally for over 11 years, started green card process 6 years ago, never overstayed my visa. My name check (part of the green card process) is pending with the FBI for 5 - yes, five - years. I wish Washington (AKA McCain and Kennedy) would devote time to deal with this nonsense as much as they do to help those crimeallians.
    I feel your pain. I moved here in 1999 and am still in line for my green card. My son aged out during this time so now has no realistic path to becoming a resident alien. He is currently in college and we are hoping that Washington take care of making the legal system work smoothly ahead of legalizing those who did not follow the rules.

The most frustrating bill of all to me is the DREAM act. If we were here illegally and it passed my son would get a green card. Since we are here legally he is left out in the cold.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast