Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo
    I have an employee who is in a similar situation that you are in. He has been waiting for 8 years. I agree 100% that we must fix this "legalization" problem in order to start fixing our "illegal" problem. We must provide a realistic path to citizenship for the good people who want to become American's and help us continue to build this wonderful Country.

I agree that those that are in this country legally should be able to expect to become citizens in a reasonable amount of time,but those that are here illegally should NEVER have "a pathway to citizenship" that rewards them for their illegal behavior.We don't have a legalization problem for those here legally,who have every right to apply for citizenship.For those here illegally,no fixing of the legalization problem is necessary,as they should go home and build their own wonderful country.

We are!!! And a great bunch of patriots! be sure to sign up for e-mail alerts, top left corner of page, so you can help out when we have a "Red Alert" !! (campaigns for bad amnesty bills etc.)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I will SOSADFORUS. Thanks.

sbi and lindaloo your situation just makes the claim that the Immigration Reform (Shamesty) they tried to pass was a sham when they tried to tell us that those who applied for "legal status" would be checked in 24 hours. YA Right like I believe that and so do you. Right??!!!!

I couldn't even get my passport in time. After you get through it all, you'll be the ones who are most angered and most active against our government bending over backwards for law breakers that come here without permission. Fight the good fight and WELCOME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome. sbi. Unfortunately, the only thing our government wants to do is give instant legal status to millions who have broken our laws to pacify big business and pay off campaign debts.. They don't give two hoots for law abiding foreign nationals who wait and wait and wait. It's all about money and votes. And I'm ashamed of every one of those politicians who have made a mockery of our constitution.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Lendo wrote:

I agree 100% that we must fix this "legalization" problem in order to start fixing our "illegal" problem. We must provide a realistic path to citizenship for the good people who want to become American's and help us continue to build this wonderful Country.
    What "legalization" problem are your referring too? It's my understanding the United States issues around 1 million green cards annually. Furthermore, I would suggest that this "wonderful country" is already built up enough. Exactly how large should we allow our population to grow - 400 million, 500 million, maybe a billion? At what point will Americans quality of live take a nose dive?

I'm probably in the minority here, however, I'm not afraid to say I support replacement growth only.

Welcome to ALIPAC, sbi. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In MY opinion, fixing the path to citizenship is a start building back pride in being American. That is what we need these people to want. I am not nearly niave enough to believe that this will illegals from coming across our borders, but the GOOD immigrants need a better path. I am certainly NOT in favor of rewarding people who broke our laws in the first place. I am referring to the people following our current system who are here on Visa's and paying taxes back into our economy.

Glad you're here, WELCOME.
    I think you will like what Fred Thompson says on the issue of legal immigration and speeding up the process. Take a look.
    http://www.fred08.com/virtual/Immigration.aspx
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Well, MW. I'm going to take it step further. I think we should halt more immigration until we clean up the mess we've got. Think about it. Depending on who you talk to, we have 12-30 million illegal aliens in this country with more coming everyday, and all our politicians can talk about is expanding this visa, or that visa, or raising the yearly citizenship levels, and putting a rush on all of these things. We all need to stop and take a deep breath. This entire immigration is totally out of control, and it's getting worse. This government cannot fix the problems we have now, yet they keep yelling for more. What's wrong with this picture?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

A freeze with no further Alteration actually would help.
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast