Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarum,

I too am "not white but I am white"-I am genetically mixed but look all white, was raised in the mainstream "anglo" culture and see myself as white, and others treat me as such. I too have been bullied unfairly by nonwhites who didn't bother to get to know me as an individual before they decided to judge me, too. My experience with Asians has been about 80% positive and I get along fine with most blacks. It's the Hispanics I have an issue with here....I was born and raised in Miami and I was there before, during and after the major shift in demographics. I have been physcially shoved by a Hispanic man with his shopping cart in a supermarket two weeks ago and at least three times a Hispanic woman has walked past me close enough to brush me physcially but never said any form of "excuse me." I don't believe that many people could be clumsy...I believe it was a subtle form of assault. You mentioned wanting to join a white supremecist group. I know how you feel as far as wanting protection for yourself...but I don't recommend it for two reasons. #1) You can fight for your rights on groups like ALIPAC and Numbers USA without resorting to going with groups that teach hate (rmember hate calls for more hate and doesn't solve a thing in the long run). #2) because you're not 100% white they are not going to accept you as white-and therefore as inferior-but they hate mixed race people even more....including the kind that appear and act all white. I found out Stormfront has posted that they believe mixed bloods are an abomination and that they should all be killed or at least sterilized. Would you REALLY want to hang with these guys? There are much more peaceful ways of preserving one's culture and ethnic group than violence!

White nationalists want an all-white America. I believe that nonwhites who are at peace with me (ie don't hate me because I'm white) are OK to stay in this nation, I do want alot of whites to remain so I can still feel comfortable in having a community of my own culture to hang with. I do understand the "culture shock" of having been born in a country that is mostly your ethnic group and 90% of the people speak the same language in public-then virtually overnight another ethnic group comes and says it will not assimilate but wants to dominate and force everyone to speak their language and act in their culture...and they keep coming and tranforming cultural and linguistic norms virtually everywhere they go....and people in high places do little or nothing...and you stand with your jaw dropped open as the goverment, public institutions and one familiar name brand after another starts advertising in their language...even saying a prospective employee MUST speak their language if they are to be employed there. It's like moving to a foreign country without moving a step...and seeing no way to "go home".

I also find it a culture shock that most U.S. whites appear not overly concerned about their own ethnic survival and yawn at the statistics saying due to not having children or the expectation of mass interracial breeding the white ethnic group will be extinct in the U.S. within 100 years and within 200 years globally. I tolerate some interbreeding but to think of NONE of my people left in the world makes me feel lonely...and I feel it is a form of genecide to encourage an entire race to "breed out".

Banned
    I feel the same way often enough. I'm white myself. Was raised to believe in equality and fairness along with being a highly logical thinker. I have never shown hatred to a specific race growing up and most of my life I remained the same way. I have traveled across the US along with multiple countries. I have had relatively solid and good experiences in Asian countries and with Asian Americans. Far as the African-American community I get along just fine with the more educated people, its the half w/o education and poor ethics and morals who I have issues with and most of them are willing to just play it cool and easy except the younger gang banger attitude types.

Those I have had problems with come from 2 specific cultures. One of course being hispanics who think because I'm white and American I somehow owe them something and that we (whites and blacks) should leave to make room for them. Very rude runins even with a number of the more educated hispanics unless they are longtime Americans by multiple generations then they act like a normal American. The other group I have had problems with is Muslims. I never had any animosity towards Muslims even after 9/11 until the last 3 years. In the last 3 years I have seen them to be some of the rudist and inconsiderate people in the world believing everyone non Muslim is trash and trying to force their culture on us.

At times while I don't really want to be involved with white supremacy groups I wish they would somehow win our country back. I personally can't stand their arguements as many are simply illogical which make no sense to me however I like others am growing to hate certain ethnic groups. But can you really blame us? You can only play nice and try and get along so long before reaching the boiling point and just wanting to outlaw those groups in a 10,000 mile radius of your personage.

Perhaps there are some groups who are more inclusive and not like Stormfront. Not what we have been told. Europeans and Americans of the "white" variety and African-Americans who have corrected themselves since the Civil Rights Era to be more inclusive of mixed race African-Americans are the only groups that I know of who do not consider inter-racial marriage to be an abomination. Really I think that globally everybody is pretty ethnocentric, xenophobic and all of that except for the rare few individuals who think that they will gain by marrying outside their group. For the most part I think everybody is going backwards regarding race mixing - me too, when I see that the hate just never ends. I'm feeling like what have I done? (to my offspring) Yet I had little choice in reality since I am mixed myself.

Another thing I have been wondering about since my post above about all the hate one must endure every day (and yes I have had the physical assaults too) when just trying to go about one's job or personal business - and the correlation between these people who commit horrible mass murders. We always call them mentally ill. Maybe they just had too much of this constant hate coming at them this way. Some have been horribly bullied at work but of course the survivors deny this. Maybe the people who commit these crimes have come to an awful but logical and inescapable conclusion. We always make it about them because we don't want to admit what we did to them might have been the last straw or we simply do not want to travel that painful path in order to understand for fear that we might agree. I don't believe in mental illness per se, but then again, something is horribly wrong for so many people to act on so much hatred all the time from moment to moment. Sometimes I think our whole culture is mentally ill and that begins the dangerous path that I think the killers might have taken.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Syanus and Sarum,

What I want to happen is that everybody in the U.S. who is a legal resident live in peace with one another, no matter the ethnic group. People of any background who act civilized and are just here to have a piece of "American Dream Pie", treat others as others would have themselves be treated and are fully intent on adopting our culture for themselves and speaking our language in public I have no issue with. I feel that due to the way blacks first came to this country and their being forced to stay seperate and form an alternate culture they and the Native Americans are the sole exceptions as far as "conformity" to our culture, however I feel it's important to help black people overcome the negative stereotypes that their culture has come to represent in some areas (crime glorified and underachievement seen as good, for example). I do want many whites to remain in the U.S. and at least some if not all of the U.S. remain "majority white" demographically speaking because about 80% of the contributions to the American culture has been from Europeans and I'm concerned about the survival of our culture if white numbers get too low or vanish altogether, plus I wish to live in a majority white community so I can be "comfortable" with those who can culurally relate. I do not see this in and of itself as racist because I do not wish to harm anyone or stand in the way of nonwhites pursuing their dreams here in the U.S. I have no problem with the Hispanic who wants to fit in, however unlike other ethnic groups, it appears the majority don't want to fit in. I also do not want Muslim terrorists on U.S. soil either (my main Asian contacts have been Far Eastern and from India (typically Buddhists and Hindus). They seem to keep a low profile and the Far Eastern ones remind me of Americans back in the "good old days" when families stuck together and had old-fashioned moral values, unlike the sorry moral state we are in now as a nation.

I still would not join a white supremicist group because it would make me a hypocrite supporting those who have no qualms about killing or oppressing someone just for the color of their skin whether they are a good or bad person, while I wail about whites being mistreated. Also because if the nation ever becomes severely destabilized I myself could become a target of White Supremecy simply because I am not 100% white-even though I was raised and appear as such and have been a law-abiding productive American citizen always, and would fight on the side of whites against Hispanics coming against them to "reconquista." I feel the solution is to stay with the two groups who are inclusive (this one and NumbersUSA), and maybe form another of your own to support Americans of any color who want to live in peace in a safe and sane U.S.A.

I do feel there is media-driven propaganda against both whites and Judeo-Christian beliefs (especially the Christian part). They lump us all into a group and blame the whole group for sins that some in the group have committed-this is unjust. I also feel there are those who feel the U.S. has too many independence-minded people for them to force us to join the NWO, so they want us to be outnumbered by those who don't support those values we hold dear (we stand in their way of establishing a NWO)then after toppling the U.S. they can more successfully integrate what's left into the NWO.

Re: Do Most Americans Now Embrace "Globalism"?

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    as defined as foreigners keeping their full culture instead of assimilating and speaking foreign languages in public? Or do you think most Americans still want things the way they used to be?
    This nation was built by assimilating others, not by being assimilated by them. Assimilation doesn't need to be absolutely complete, but we all do have to have a common language and a willingness to accept people who look different than ourselves.

In the past, waves of immigration flowed then stopped. The problem now is that if the globalists have their way, it will not stop until national sovereignty has been obliterated.

There may be a miniscule supremacist element - which would never be tolerated on ALIPAC - but the overwhelming source of anti-illegal sentiment comes from the perception that our government isn't working for the best interests of Americans and isn't demanding that immigrants adjust to us. That's not Ism, it's just being an American citizen.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Agree with you and love your name too "sacredrage."

I suspect there may be some white supremist groups that function more like equalizer for US citizens that would be categorized as "white" under the Census but have not investigated. Many times over my life I have accepted to pronunciations of those around me because who has time to investigate everything? Then years later I find out the truth and wish I had not listened. So I suspect not all white supremist groups are like the flamboyantly hateful ones. Just as recently I have gotten the idea that not all militias are white supremists either. What I would prefer most is a US citizen supremist group. I feel like Rodney King asking "Can't we all just get along?" I find much wrong with our culture as well but overt hatred and hostility does not open a dialogue or help us to correct ourselves. So from a Muslim I know they do not have Christian values and I know from immigrants around the world that Muslims taking over their lands are full of constant hateful acts at all times - even in the supermarket making great show of refusing to purchase a product if the package was even touched by someone they consider "unclean." The MUslims that choose kinder ways need to get louder to counteract the hate being put out by their religious kin. The Mexican interpretation of Christian values in their day to day life actions do not fit with the teaching in my Bible at all. Therefore I find them and their culture to be seriously lacking and inferior. Normally I would just say, hey, it's their walk, let them learn at their own pace, slow as it is, drag on the whole nation that they are. But we have lost our very livelihoods to these people so I cannot just stand silently for that. Their presence has inflamed race relations that I thought were healing because they are racist and always think in la raza terms first. They even have no concept of apologizing to us for taking our jobs, making restitution to us for bankrupting our social safety net - nada word out their mouths.

I understand the pain of racism that passes on for generations because my ancestors also suffered horribly. It is complex how these things are passed down in the family psyche even with no talking of it. It is intriguing because the parents want to save the children so they never speak of the atrocities but somehow all the problem from it is transmitted anyway. So I understand the legacy of slavery and how this goes on too long. But with the other hand I believe that NDN's & African-Americans & Asians base their own solidarity on hatred of euro-whites and that they have now handicapped themselves as they keep harping on it and won't put it aside in order to try to move past it. I think that 2,000 years from now they will still be harping on it. They cripple themselves and hold us all back with that negativity.

When I first moved to AZ I was very uncomfortable because it was SO white and I was not used to being around so many whites constantly. There was a group of youth I hung out with and I was the only "white." They were all minority, mostly NDN & African-American. Eventually they taught me that we could never be close because I am "white." I learned that not a one of them could ever get past my external skin color. Now in my later years my spouse is brown but we also both prefer living in white areas because white people are kinder and much more tolerant and we feel safer. We did own a house in a very mixed neighborhood with many mixed marriages as well. Even the guy that owned the house after us said that he and his wife's experience in the neighborhood was horrible. We should have all gotten along but the racism was way worse than in any all white neighborhood. So the minorities need to get out of their trance and realize that the whites are the most tolerant and easy-going of all. Ditto Christianity. Ask anybody who has studied multiple religions. Christianity is the kindest and most tolerant of all of them.

Instead of continuing to follow the path of escalating racism from all sides I would much prefer that we find common ground and work to a common goal if that is possible instead of descending into Charlie Mansons' dream.

I think that the Arabs and Muslims of the Middle East - many are fiercely against the NWO and the artifice of politics is to have us considering each other as enemy so we cannot join to fight common threat. The other problem of course is the fundamentalist Islam that renders them incapable of alliance. Coincidence how they have been strangled by it in recent decades?

A major problem I see is the extreme hypocrisy of our enemies when it comes to ethnic interests. Non-whites are allowed, nay, ENCOURAGED to be ethnocentric. While whites who want to have the slightest appreciation for white accomplishments and interests are automatically associated with extremism and violence. I think it is a conscious effort by our enemies to weaken white people's ability to survive in the modern global world. Whites are the only people who are seeing their numbers disappearing globally, yet at the same time whites are the only people who are told it is a crime to have any ethnic interests. IMO it is an outright strategy to give whites a comparative disadvantage.

I saw this in Oct. with some of the controversy that surrounded now UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez's "BROWN PRIDE" tatoo. I was on MMA message boards and many claimed it was not a double standard, and that white pride is associated with Nazism and the KKK. So, its OK for hispanics, but evil for whites. But many people clearly saw the double standard, and objected to the tatoo, or claimed that whites should have the same right without being chastised. Many have been brainwashed by the media's hypocritical and illogic BS surrounding ths double standard. But Velasquez being champ could work to our advantage (even though I always chear against him). The more exposure he gets, the more exposure his tatoo and ethnocentrism gets. Perhaps more people will wake up in this country and have a serious dialogue about this and illegal immigration/reconquista.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Lots of people see it and just don't get it. If you try to discuss it in person or on a forum those people will see you as harping on something patheticly miniscule and that you are the bigot and he is just a poor brown person trying to feel better about himself. I know when I first heard of reconquista I also didn't get it. I never in a million years ever thought we would be here today. I thought it was a pathetic fringe thing. I'm getting it now.

Anyways, thanks for your post because I am thinking that the concept is changing and you are backing me up. Of course I reject Stormfront type white supremacy but its time for us to have our own group and let it be known that if that is what they want we are going to play too. If they can have race based clubs in high school and college - then so can white kids.

Years ago a black guy at work wore a shirt that said "The blacker the college the sweeter the knowledge." Nobody else dare say a word to him but I sure did. If I wore a shirt like that reading white instead of black I would have been fired on the spot. My coworker also tried to address all the racism flying around the workplace and that was how we learned that Hispanics can have it both ways. They can cry Hispanic to get the job and then when they torture you on the job they can say it's not racism because they are white. My co-worker that dared to address it of was NDN. Didn't help her win nothing.

I've been life threatened since a child just for being white and I have been raped and robbed just because I am white and I'm damn sick of it. And I suffered prejudice from the whites as well because they had more of the abomniation mentality back then. So I'm just sick of it all and I want an equalizer.

Regular TV is not white only TV but I don't even think that BET or Fox Latino or Univision should even be legal in this nation. Really. Just have diversity on regular TV. But they are beyond diversity - they are ethnocentric and xenophobic. So all these companies are serving to create more racism by their very existence. They do not create a harmonious nation as the Chinese would say. Time for them all to go I say. And I watched Oprah and the President and his wife at the JFK performing arts awards and they put out alot of racist hate with their body language. If you are too ignorant to read the signs do not question my truth. A diplomat does not do that in civilized society. We are not a civilized society any more. Now the idea is that because of my position I can do as I damn well please. No. The President and his wife work for us and that behavior was not fitting the office. If they want to excuse it because they were told that some other President did that to an African-American performer 60 or 200 years ago - it is still no excuse. We are supposed to be post-racial, remember? The human race and concepts supposedly have evolved from 60 or 200 years ago but they want to take us right back there with their snitty shitty little tit for tat behaviors expressing cultural superiority?

Banned
    I agree with you Sacredrage and Sarum. I'm far from racist. My wife is Asians and I have always held a deep respect for Asian family values. Best friends I've had throughout the years have been from every touch of life and every walk save for a Muslim (no offense just never found one wanting to be good buddies with).

For me I consider myself not a white American but just an American. I detest those who call themselves african American, hispanic American, asian American, and so on. Your either an American matter what your color or your not. It also disgusts me the double standard. Every other color is allowed to have openly their colors case but soon as someone says something positive about white people they are racist pigs (if they are white). I really think the 1st amendment needs a small alteration regarding racial or color hate speech for presence groups. Can't we all just be the American Caucus rather then black or hispanic? Fight for whats right for everyone?

The other thing is what Sacredrage was saying about how he feels we need to help the black community get past the race card. At this point I honestly think the best this is to do the opposite and just ignore it. Cut anything that favors race, make it all about do you deserve it more then the next person or not with no race involved. Also ending the entire welfare society which just breeds this uneducated attitude. I have known many educated black men who I easily consider equals and some my better not because of color but because of self accomplishments. The difference is the will to succeed and the education. However the education is already available its the will to succeed thats lacking and that will remain as long as a man can get a free meal ticket every day with never working. Of course some would call me a racist for saying that because welfare is now "black culture" as many black people seem to think.

Also the point with a slow drip immigration system is to in a way force assimiliation. This is why accepted ethnic groups into the US I feel also should be split to a degree rather then all taking over 1 community and establishing their old culture. They come for the American Dream which is imbedded in our culture, not theirs.

Its time to ban racial political groups and any racial group even lobbying. I'm all for free speech as long as its not spreading racist lies and propaganda which is what it is today, that is not free speech as it goes far beyond the bounds of basic thought and speech. It goes towards inequality and diversity.

I'm sick and tired of these racist issue agenda's against "white". I've known and been on equal terms of people of all races. Its these extremists who divide us to make themselves feel better.

Can't we all just be American's and do whats right for us as Americans as a whole?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast