Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My email to the Nestle Corporation.

To the Nestle corporation,
    I am so offended by the actions of one of your employees with the contractor ID of 705, I will no longer buy the products made by Nestle. This will be a little hardship for me as I have loved the products made by Nestle since my childhood. It is time for Americans to take a stand and this is as good a place to start as any.
    I am sure you are aware your employees are your good will ambassadors, helping to spread the word to Americans what good products are made by Nestle, however in this case, I would say this employee has managed to single handily bring down the Nestle stock all by himself. I will be letting all my friends, neighbors, and families see this video to let them know the kind of good will ambassadors Nestle hires, esp to the white families who buy Nestle products what an act of discrimination by what this man said about white people in this video. I do hope after seeing this video Nestle will make the appropriate gesture of good will and fire this maniac working for you, or should I say against you!
    Edwin McDonald,
    Clayton, Okla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RyVR-cHqA
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This guy is an embarrassment every since of the word.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

"He's not one of our's"

Dear Americans,
    I called Nestle to tell them how offended I was over their "Nestle good-will ambassador”.
    They were fully aware of it, and claimed that he was a sub-contractor and in no way was speaking on behalf of Nestle.
    I reminded them that if he was wearing a Nestle badge, that YES he was an extension of their company. They adamantly denied that they share the same views as this knuckle head. They when in to ask were I saw the video, and my response was it are all over the World Wide Web.
    They said they are looking into the situation and I should believe that Nestle loves the American people regardless of race.
    The spoke’s person went on to say that Nestle does not hire illegal aliens for their labor positions, nor does it condone those practices.

I told them until I see some proof that this situation was handled properly, I would no longer choose to support Nestle.
    Even though I enjoy their products, my allegiance was to this country and I will find other foods for my family.

The person still claimed that the Donkey in the video was not one of theirs. I disagree, when you wear a badge from a company, you are a representative. Like it or not!

She also said I was not the first to call on this issue.
    If you are in the USA Illegally, the only rights you have are human rights.
    We will treat you with dignity while helping you get back to your homeland.
    I don't owe you anything for breaking my countries laws.

Reply from Nestle:

October 23, 2006

Dear Mr. ....,

Thank you for contacting us. We were surprised and dismayed when the video appearing on YOUTUBE was brought to our attention.

The man wearing the Nestlé badge appearing on the video is NOT a Nestlé employee, and his comments do not represent the views of Nestlé nor do they represent our policies or practices. He is an outside supplier retained by Nestlé to perform services at our Chatsworth, California manufacturing facility. He had a temporary contractor badge to enter the facility.

Rest assured that we are investigating this situation. Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers; we only employ those who have the right to legally work in the U.S. We also expect our suppliers to adhere to all applicable laws.

Again, we appreciate your forwarding these concerns to us.

Sincerely,
    Kathleen Hayes
    Consumer Response Representative

Ref: N14411883
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I feel so left out!!! They didn't reply to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Reply from Nestle:

October 23, 2006

Dear Mr. ....,

Thank you for contacting us. We were surprised and dismayed when the video appearing on YOUTUBE was brought to our attention.

The man wearing the Nestlé badge appearing on the video is NOT a Nestlé employee, and his comments do not represent the views of Nestlé nor do they represent our policies or practices. He is an outside supplier retained by Nestlé to perform services at our Chatsworth, California manufacturing facility. He had a temporary contractor badge to enter the facility.

Rest assured that we are investigating this situation. Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers; we only employ those who have the right to legally work in the U.S. We also expect our suppliers to adhere to all applicable laws.

Again, we appreciate your forwarding these concerns to us.

Sincerely,
    Kathleen Hayes
    Consumer Response Representative

Ref: N14411883
    I got the same letter, and created a new thread, my bad....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I hope that everyone will follow up on their letters to ask what they are doing about the employee. He should be fired. If not, then Nestle is condoning his actions.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    I hope that everyone will follow up on their letters to ask what they are doing about the employee. He should be fired. If not, then Nestle is condoning his actions.
    Good point. I believe if you folks stay on them another day or so that this guy is toast. I will get you some broader backup from our national supporters on your efforts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reply I sent them yesterday after receiving their reply.

Ms. Hayes,
    Has this person's employment been terminated yet ? You can be assured like Miller Brewing which supported illegal immigrations Nestles is now being boycotted. You all will now have to prove to us the American people you are not supporting illegal immigrations.
    Charles
    Oak Island, NC
    member ALIPAC

I've added this story to the homepage with some of your top posts

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1623

This will be sent to our national supporters later today to get you some help with the complaint emails.

W

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast