Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great letter I too would like to welcome you xxjuanitaxx!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nestlé Hand Held Foods Group

I used to work for the Nestlé Hand Held Foods Group at their Denver, CO Headquarters.

Telling the company is the right thing to do. They probably don't know this practice is going on.

They do have a lot of Hispanic workers at their Chatsworth California Hot Pockets plant, but I never knew any of them were illegals (I generally worked out of HQ or the Kentuckey plant).

You might be interested to know that the founders of the Hand Held Foods Group (Called Chef America) were two refugees from Iran, David and Paul Mirage, who fled Iran when Khomeini took over from the Shah. They started the company in their garage and built it into a company with $900 million in sales, then sold to Nestlé for $2.7 billion.

Now that's a true honest-to-God immigrant success story. We need more immigrants like these, not the ones coming across the border without permission, just to earn a few bucks then go home.
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

One Other Thing

The guy in the video was probably a construction contractor, hiring day laborers.

I believe Nestlé's manufacturing employees are full time employees. Most food manufacturers keep a stable staff level for regular operations, then use outside contractors for project work.

After this episode, I'll be this guy never gets another Nestlé contract again!!!
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjuanitaxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Welcome to ALIPAC xxjuanitaxx!! Great letter.
    Thanks "Newmexican"! :P

I'm joining the fight! I've had enough!
    Good letter. Welcome. What part of the high desert are you in? I'm in AZ now, but am from Lancaster.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Good letter. Welcome. What part of the high desert are you in? I'm in AZ now, but am from Lancaster.
    Thank you jinky

I'm in Yucca Valley, NE of Palm Springs.

Lived in Palmdale when I was a kid, so I remember

Lancaster very well!

jean Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:56 am

Great letter I too would like to welcome you xxjuanitaxx!
    A great big thankyou to you too Jean! :P
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

bquasius

Who are you kidding? Please do not insult me by your obvious defense of this company! We have seen to many companies use the same ploy. They hire outside contractors so that when the S__T hits the fan they can claim ignorance! It disgusts me that corporations (backed by the chamber of commerce) treat the American people like fools!

I will NO LONGER BUY anything by Nestles! I am sick and tired of big corporations destroying the little guy! I prefer do to business with the little guy as they are more in line with the American people! Big corporations like NESTLE do not give a RIP about the people of this Country! GREED, GREED, GREED!

So peddle your BS elsewhere! This is MY opinion only. What others feel is up to them.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Nestlé

Ohflyingone, I'm not defending this guy or Nestlé. Threre's no love lost between Nestlé and I. I left there years ago.

Nestlé should cut him off from any future work. Not only is he breaking the law hiring illegals but dragging Nestlé into a nasty situation. If Nestlé knew this guy hired illegal immigrants, then shame on Nestlé, and they should be held accountable.

I do think it fair to point out that one reason companies hire contractors for project work is that there isn't enough work to keep them employed full-time or when certain skills are needed on occassion and they don't exist in-house. There are legitimate reasons to hire contractor, and illegitimate ones as well (i.e. skirt immigration laws or labor unions).

As a project manager and engineer for manufacturing companies, I've hired perhaps hundreds of contractors in my career, to do work that can't be done in-house and never to skirt laws. One requirement I will be ensure is in any future contracts (if not already there): any contractors working for me MUST be legal aliens authorized to work or U.S. citizens.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    bquasius, is there any signed contracts that state the contractor must do everything in their efforts, while contracting for Nestle', to work within the guidelines of the laws and also within certain professional/ethical guidelines?

I felt that a company as big as Nestle' should have their contracts drawn up in such a way as to not have their name drug through the mud by some criminal contractor during their contract with the company. I know if I was a CEO of a big corporation, I'd want my butt covered. Especially in regards to hiring practises.

Now the thought did occur to me that this guy might have been off duty and hiring for his own side jobs or his own home, but to do it while wearing the company badge tells all about this guys ego and "kiss my a$$" attitude. He just wanted to pocket more cash.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would be interesting if someone located this guy's real name and it made rounds with the video.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have found the video on several differnt site. One is SignonSandiego.com

"http://uncooperativeblogger.wordpress.com/2006/10/24/nestle%E2%80%A6has-the-very-best%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6choco%E2%80%A6uh%E2%80%A6ill egal-labor/'"
    ------------------------

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast