Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOOO-HOO! Nestle replied

..with the same canned response others have gotten.

Dear Sindawe,

Thank you for contacting us. We were surprised and dismayed when the video appearing on YOUTUBE was brought to our attention.

The man wearing the Nestlé badge appearing on the video is NOT a Nestlé employee, and his comments do not represent the views of Nestlé nor do they represent our policies or practices. He is an outside supplier retained by Nestlé to perform services at our Chatsworth, California manufacturing facility. He had a temporary contractor badge to enter the facility.

Rest assured that we are investigating this situation. Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers; we only employ those who have the right to legally work in the U.S. We also expect our suppliers to adhere to all applicable laws.

Again, we appreciate your forwarding these concerns to us.

Sincerely,
    Kathleen Hayes
    Consumer Response Representative

Ref: N14411867
    I wonder if they'll ID contractor 705 if asked nicely?
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

same story

illegal labor = illegal drugs, both are smuggled into the country

businesses = drug addicts, both need to be treated for addiction
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I've added this story to the homepage with some of your top posts

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1623

This will be sent to our national supporters later today to get you some help with the complaint emails.

W
    Thank you William. Nestle needs to take responsibility for this and take action, not just pass the buck.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Just saw this and am physically sick. When I can get myself back to a semi-sane mind frame they too will be hearing from me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone tell me what the reason might be that I can watch You-Tube videos on my computer in NC but not the one here? No matter what I try to watch here, it never comes up. I figure it is some setting somewhere but I will be doggoned if I can figure out which one.

Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What browser are you using? YouTube links would not come run for me in an older version of Opera, but work fine in the latest one.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

You know, in the video they do shoot the guys license plate number. Is there a way to get his personal information from that?

I sure would love to call this guy and tell him a thing or two.

LOL, heck I would love to see him in person. you know, have a little chat...
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I have to quit watching that video. That makes a person physically ill.

My letter to Nestle

To Whom It May Concern:
    I watched a video tape on line at youtube.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RyVR-cHqA
    showing Nestles' Contractor #705 in the Prepared Foods/Hand held foods group (CLEARLY STATED ON HIS BADGE IN THE VIDEO) shouting filth and cussing white (American) people and then hiring illegals from a parking lot to go off and do work. According to him on that video "because illegals will work and Americans (whites) won't." Why are Nestles' hiring illegals to work?. I will spread the word about this and I am refusing to buy anymore of your products from now on.
    The Contractor or what-ever you call him is a disgrace to this country and so is Nestles' for hiring illegals. For me to ever buy Nestles' products again, I want proof that you do not hire illegals and that this contractor does not work for you anymore. I am truly ashamed to call any such person as that contractor an American. You should be ashamed for hiring him and for hiring illegals. You say this man is NOT an employee of Nestle? Go look at the video yourself and see the Nestle badge he is wearing. I can understand the RICH wanting to put down us middle class and/or poor Americans. Just remember....WE ARE THE REASON YOU ARE ALL RICH. WE CAN MAKE YOU POOR JUST AS QUICK. If the American (white) people sicken you RICH people so much, then it's clear you don't want nor need us "American (white) people" buying your products. If the likes of what I saw on that video is what handles my food.....I will forego the pleasure. I need to lose the weight anyway and so do my animals. There are other products on the shelves other than yours.

A VERY dissatisfied ex- customer.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Dear Nestle Corporation Public Relations Director,

I am writing about the recent YouTube video of an employee of Nestle (“Contractor 705" of the Hot Pockets division) in Canoga Park California (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RyVR-cHqA)

I recently learned of the rather disgusting video and have several questions about your hiring and contracting policies - namely:

A). Does Nestle solicit the services of employees or contractors that are openly racist?
    B). Is it Nestle policy to break US Federal immigration laws?
    C). Is it Nestle policy to ingore US Federal wage and labor laws?
    D). Is it Nestle policy to potentially expose consumers of your food products to very serious diseases?
    E). Is it Nestle policy to hire individuals which bring dishonor and bad publicity to your multi-national food processing business?

This is simply unacceptable and indefensible. The contractor person in question has no legal nor authoritative right to interpret, disregard nor subvert laws - he must only respect and follow them, as do I, as well as, the vast majority of Americans. You must remedy this situation appropriately as soon as possible or you will have lost ALL my business for every Nestle product into the foreseeable future.

I eagerly await your response to learn which actions Nestle has taken to rectify this very problematic and embarrassing situation.

Sincerely,

XXXX

Sindawe, I use MSIE and it is up to date. I think it's a setting somewhere.

By the way, is Nestle a US company?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast