Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sutton speaking now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May I offer this? On Saturday I heard Joe Loya and Monica Ramos speak about this issue at our conference. I was moved to tears when Monica Ramos spoke to how this was affecting her and her children, how they were her strength. The speakers presented her with a medal and a flag to show their support.

I spoke with them briefly and found them to be genuine wonderful people. Even though they must have spoken with 1000's of people they made me feel they were listening to every single word I had to say.

I will be watching this for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

at sutton saying that his office doesnt go out of its way to prosecute law enforcement.
    he STILL claims 15 shots and one shot hit in the back and shot an unarmed man, still says they covered it up, lied and filed false reports

Agents charged with 924 C. Brandishing weapon, discharging weapon being discussed by Senator Feinstein and Johnny Sutton.

Senator Feinstein seems concerned about the 10 year sentence regarding weapon discharge. She is asking about oversight before charging 924C.

She says this seems strange - something about "Main Justice"

Senator Feinstein is asking how many times 924C been charged. Johnny Sutton commenting on 33,000 cases and 924C.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Plea Bargains being discussed. One was 18 months for one agent , one was 24 months for other agent.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Plea Bargains being discussed. One was 18 months for one agent , one was 24 months for other agent.
    and its my understanding that they both had to take them and one couldnt take it and the other not take it

Senator Feinstein questioning about drug smuggler just running around free without supervision. She is saying "the bad guy is now the good guy."

She is talking about Compean on the ground and Ramos cannot see his partner.

Sutton is saying he was not on the ground

Thank you jamesw for filling in any holes and for providing further explanation.

its funny because from everything i have heard and parts of the transcripts i have read. the top of the levee on the south side has a road on top then falls off about ten feet so there IS NO WAY that anyone could have seen anything going on south of the canal ditch

I think Sutton shot himself in the foot! He was not credible at all. And did anyone notice the guy behind and to his right that frequently laughed during Sutton's so-called testimony?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast