Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was just listening to it, and this DOJ guy is an idiot. He was so nervous, and didn't explain anything very well.

What is this 924C, and why was that tacked on, which ended up giving them a longer sentence? Does anyone know?

One thing this guy said was "I'm sure the American people would not want us shooting at people coming over the border", and I thought to myself, "yes, that is precisely what we want"!!

I got to watch the tail end of Sutton's testimony, and I have to say, he is lying through his teeth, and Agular is just as bad. These two people are covering up an administration that is catering to the Mexican government. Sutton was having a hard time, stumbling over his own lies. I sure hope this committee can get Compean and Ramos released. If not, then there is no justice system in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I got to watch the tail end of Sutton's testimony, and I have to say, he is lying through his teeth, and Agular is just as bad. These two people are covering up an administration that is catering to the Mexican government. Sutton was having a hard time, stumbling over his own lies. I sure hope this committee can get Compean and Ramos released. If not, then there is no justice system in this country.
    the next step is the appeal process i think.
    the attorney who was there representing Ramos, he did GOOD

well its over and i have to admit, i thought there would be more questions from people and longer periods of time to ask questions.
    its the same ole same ole. sutton still going around spouting his lies about shotting an unarmed man, lying, covering it up, filing false reports, how he wishes it was davila in jail.

For a man who was never at the trial, its a wonder that he believes everything and i do wonder if he ever read the transcript of the trial, because the crap coming out of his mouth in some cases is TOTALLY different from what the trial transcript says

Chief Aguilar got about as many questions as TJ Bonner did

There is a internet copy of Davila's medical record when he was brought in to Beaumont Med Ctr (DOD) for treatment and it clearly states the injury was from the left buttocks exiting to the right thigh. Shot in the back Sutton is going to meet reality.

I was sort of surprised with how the wicked witch handled it. She certainly did not take control all the time she needed to, however, she also dismissed a LOT of what that lying F sutton had to say also.

I am praying that they do not drop this here.

H.

DONT FORGET

sutton on both Lou Dobbs AND hannity tonight

there maybe more, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    DONT FORGET

sutton on both Lou Dobbs AND hannity tonight

there maybe more, who knows
    The ONLY place where I have seen sutton get asked any REAL questions, was on Glenn Beck, and Beck SMOKED him. Even Dobbs let him slide WAY too much when he was interviewed.

I hate to say it, but my guess, is sutton will be let slide on both of these shows. They will get his feet "close" to the fire, but never really force and burn him too much

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    There is a internet copy of Davila's medical record when he was brought in to Beaumont Med Ctr (DOD) for treatment and it clearly states the injury was from the left buttocks exiting to the right thigh. Shot in the back Sutton is going to meet reality.
    gotta link to this, cuz this is the first ive heard of it

Sorry--I got it from a link posted on the board--I will find it and post it.
    I'm glad you have this policy of requiring sources.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Here you go. It loads slowly. GSW means gun shot wound, fx means fracture for those who may be unfamiliar with the terms.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=54170

Here is the article in which I found the link. It is an interesting read:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/pr...TICLE_ID=54166

When they said "shot in the back", I thought it just meant "shot from behind", which is what it was. Isn't that the whole problem - shooting him as he was running away and they were not in danger?

Not that I care - (mod edit), as far as I'm concerned, for all the drugs he brought in and is still bringing in. It's ridiculous to use a doper like that as a witness against American citizens who were guarding the border! Un-f-in-believable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast