Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And they announced they have created 166.000 new jobs.

But ask them where these jobs are?!

No one can seem to find them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats right and they lie!!
    minnie i wish I knew more about it, but I just started getting interested since I have seen a few people like greenspan speak, it got me thinking and decided I need to learn more about it and fast.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

most of the jobs they are creating are very low paying jobs and most of us can not maintain our life styles or even hold on to our homes with those wages.

Look at the foreclosures, now thats scary.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I also try to keep extra food on hand, but lately I have been thinking of having enough to feed my grown children and granddarlings if necessary.

Now I have enough fabric and sewing notions upstairs to clothe this entire town for years - and plenty of books to read for entertainment.

As to those thousands of jobs, they didn't say if they were jobs filled by Americans, illegals or HB -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that if a business cannot afford to pay a liveable wage they have no business being in business.

Thats what I worry about the children, but I could get by for months feeding my 5 grandchildren and my children. can also grow alot more food come spring, and can. I use to sew but sold most of my fabric at garage sales, that was probably stupid.

Legal I agree

They say we are gtoing to 2 million forclosures next year and they are helping the banks not the people.
    Ciybank went down,Washingto Mutual too, now Mrgan, next Bank of America, Wachovia .. and there we go and they keep "printing" money .

Yep Minnine, its almost like they are doing it all on purpose. Why would they give home loans to people they knew might or most likely would get deported.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    most of the jobs they are creating are very low paying jobs and most of us can not maintain our life styles or even hold on to our homes with those wages.

Look at the foreclosures, now thats scary.
    Yes, but those numbers are fake, just to prove (or to make believe to the people) we can have more free trades, our economy is great..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast