Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUY LOW SELL HIGH. THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY WANT TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT ABOUT THE DOLLAR SO THEY BUY GOLD AND SILVER....BECAUSE THEY ALREADY BOUGHT IT AND WANT IT TO GO UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY.

THEY DID THIS WITH THE HOUSING MARKET. BUY BUY BUY. MEANTIME THEY ALREADY WERE INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE AND THEY JUST WANTED TO PUSH IT UP SO THEY COULD MAKE MONEY. AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

THEY MAKE MONEY BY CONVINCING EVERYONE TO BUY WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE .....WHICH MAKES THE VALUE GO UP .....AND THEY MAKE MONEY.

THE DOLLAR WILL BE FINE. I THOUGHT DURING THE DEPRESSION THAT PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR LIFE SAVINGS LOST IT IN INVESTMENTS THAT CRASHED.....AND MANY HAD INVESTED ON MARGIN. BUT THE DOLLAR SURVIVED. IT DID NOT BECOME WORTHLESS. JUST THAT SO MANY LOST MONEY AND JOBS BECAME SO SCARCE.

NEITHER OF MY GRANDFATHERS LOST THEIR LIFE SAVINGS DURING THE DEPRESSION. IN FACT ONE OF MY GRANDFATHERS WORKED THROUGH THE ENTIRE DEPRESSION.

THE FAT CATS JUST WANT TO GET FATTER BY MANIPULATING HOW WE INVEST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THEY DID THIS WITH THE HOUSING MARKET. BUY BUY BUY. MEANTIME THEY ALREADY WERE INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE AND THEY JUST WANTED TO PUSH IT UP SO THEY COULD MAKE MONEY. AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED?
    I think the housing market can be put squarely on the shoulders of the lenders. They started all of these crazy loan ideas so that people could "afford" these huge prices. Also they increased the demand by loaning to illegals.

I also think part of the problem is the home builders. What ever happened to the "average" house? You know 3 bedroom 1 and 1/2 baths at about 1200-1600 square feet? Has anybody found a newer home with less than 4 bedrooms and 2000 square feet? All they build these days is flipping mini-mansions.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the housing market can be put squarely on the shoulders of the lenders. They started all of these crazy loan ideas so that people could "afford" these huge prices. Also they increased the demand by loaning to illegals.
    I THINK THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS FAR MORE COMPLEX THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE. I THINK IT WAS A GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS AND THE AVERAGE GUY GOT STUCK HOLDING THE BAG. MEANTIME THOSE THAT HAD ALREADY SUCKED UP PROPERTY MADE BIG BUCKS BY ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO KEEP BUYING AND PUSHING UP THE VALUE...OR THE SUPPOSED VALUE. WHEN THESE AVERAGE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR HOME WHO GETS IT? THE LENDER....OR THE HOLDER OF THE LOAN AT THE TIME. THEY MADE MONEY BELIEVE ME....AND IT WAS THROUGH MANIPULATION OF THE MARKET.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

China is threatning to stop using the dollar and go to euros. That would plunge us into chaos finacially here in the states.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    China is threatning to stop using the dollar and go to euros. That would plunge us into chaos finacially here in the states.
    They won't do that because then we won't have money to buy their junk. Their economy would go down with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    They won't do that because then we won't have money to buy their junk. Their economy would go down with ours.
    With all of the lead found lately, I won't buy their junk anyway
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many U.S. companies went over to China only to send junk back here to sell to U.S. citizens. I think Americans are being replaced with third world invaders (consumers) of the junk if we don't buy the poison they are selling us. They will stop at nothing to sell their toxic filth.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

How many U.S. companies went over to China only to send junk back here to sell to U.S. citizens. I think Americans are being replaced with third world invaders (consumers) of the junk if we don't buy the poison they are selling us. They will stop at nothing to sell their toxic filth.
    EXCELLENT POINT. THEY GET PAID SO LITTLE THAT THEY HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO BUY THE CHEAPEST PRODUCT. WELL ITS NOT CHEAPER ITS JUST CHEAP. YOU END UP SPENDING THE SAME BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO REBUY. BUT IMMIGRANT CONSUMERS MAY JUST FOCUS ON THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICES RATHER THAN VALUE.

The illegals are not the ones who buy all this junk.
    We are the most consumist people of the world.
    We are the ones who have to stop the ediction to "buy till you drop".

The home loans have been re-packaged so many time to improve the credit ratings that nobody knows who really owns them. It is a ponzi scheme that is falling apart brought to you buy the Fed Reserve, Investment banks, and greed.

I do not feel sorry for anyone involved it this they deserve what ever happens. I know some people will say "Oh the poor home owner", well he should have read the contract. Those that took out an equity loan of 125% of equity with an ARM wanted to live way beyond their income now they have to pay the piper and they want the people who used common sense to bail them out along with Wall Street.

We were offered all kinds of home loans but when we sat down and looked at the numbers we knew we couldn't afford them. So why should we be forced to bail out all these stupid greedy people?

redpony you are right my mother taught me that if you by cheap you are buying it forever, if you buy quility you buy it once.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast