Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sosad

I also sold a lot of fabric at garage sales, but I still have plenty left.

I do think people need to have a goodly supply of medicenes, - peroxide, aspirins, vitamins, antibiotic cream, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    sosad

I also sold a lot of fabric at garage sales, but I still have plenty left.

I do think people need to have a goodly supply of medicenes, - peroxide, aspirins, vitamins, antibiotic cream, etc.

I so agree, these are things I am going to stock up on also, great suggestion, asprin especially although peroxide and antibiotic cream is really important.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My opinion, this is my opinion , Boosh wants to create caos. Then will come a "terrorist athach"
    and then he can implement his executive orders and become the King, if a non CFR is elected, if a CFR is elected they have 4 more years to implement a goverment as EU in America. They know Americans will never quietly accept the death of our Constitution only by force.

Yeah, we might be having a lot more headaches!!!!!!!

It is possible the President wants chaos - it's something I have thought about for some time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Going to bed, but hope to pick up here with y'all tomorrow. This conversation is interesting.

At this point anything is possible.

Prepare. Stock up and be ready.

I agree with both of you, with chaos, Bush can declare martial law and remain King!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Going to bed, but hope to pick up here with y'all tomorrow. This conversation is interesting.

At this point anything is possible.

Prepare. Stock up and be ready.
    DITTO "Legal" nighty night!!

Night, everybody!!

And God Bless America!!!

It's a good idea to stock medicines, I'm going to do so. I have water and some cans I have to buy insulin, this is the most important to me.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast