Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Let me free you from this great burden of doubt that you have.

Use this little thing called google then do a search for the birth certificate , if you need more proof google the state officals of hawiiai certifying it.

If you still have doubts call a shrink.
    How dare you! I said nothing about you insulting, why would you insult me like this. I was just giving my opinion.

And I don't need a shrink!

Would you rather you go on sounding like your crazy or would you rather someone tell you stright out to your face , so to speak

Banned
    Would you rather you go on sounding like your crazy or would you rather someone tell you stright out to your face , so to speak

Then if you think I am crazy, you must think a lot of people are. I am getting tired of your insults.

Use this little thing called google then do a search for the birth certificate , if you need more proof google the state officals of hawiiai certifying it.

The certificate of live birth that Obama put out doesn't prove anything. Did you know that Obama's 1/2 sister Maya has a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia? See how easy it is to get one of those? It's easy to post something in the paper too. All you have to do is call up a relative and they can have it posted.

If Obama has nothing to hide, why has he spent over 2 million dollars fighting to keep his records sealed? In 2008 the media went after McCain for being born in Panama and forced him to give up his records to prove he was a natural born citizen. Any time Obama was questioned, the media crucified those people.

Political strategy 101, when you can't back up your stuff, you attack the accusers and make them sound crazy.

It's not just the birth certificate. It's the fact that Obama and the media has done every single thing they can to hide all of his records and attack anyone that asks about them.

I might need a new shrink because when I asked him about this, he agreed with me.

PS, I did google that about how hawaii certified the birth certificate and all I found were people who said they saw it and it's real. You know, thats great, people saw big foot and swore he is real and I believe them just as much as I do the people that "saw" Obamas birth certificate.

PSS Did you know that Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info? Google that and tell me they have nothing to hide.

edit: I hope you don't mind but I only posted 3 links because I'm too lazy to post them all.
    related to this argument:
    Obama’s ineligibility: Beyond arrogance and ignorance
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234655.html

O'Reilly's duplicitous smoke-and-mirrors act regarding Obama's eligibility
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234652.html

A Basically Honest People
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35317

Wow, seems like a lot of us, what did you call us? stupid people? floating around.

Banned
    but after this decent into lunacy , even if he promised to deport every last illegal immgrant in the country i could never vote for him now ...
    Marqis you are talking lunacy now. If he promised to deport you would not vote for him? Just because he is trying to uncover the truth about obama? You know damn well why people believe the birth certificate is a lie. Think about it Marquis, and you will see the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    but after this decent into lunacy , even if he promised to deport every last illegal immgrant in the country i could never vote for him now ...
    Marqis you are talking lunacy now. If he promised to deport you would not vote for him? Just because he is trying to uncover the truth about obama? You know damn well why people believe the birth certificate is a lie. Think about it Marquis, and you will see the truth.
    Think too hard and you can believe anything you want. The president was born over forthy years ago. I'm sorry but that was ages ago , if the state of hawiiai says he's good to go then that's enough for me.

I urge all of you to take a deep breath and consider this in a rational manner , use your common sense. What are the ODDS ?

P.S. If trump will use this issue to manipulate people with weak minds then nothing he says can be trusted . Personally I think he has no real intention of running and is simply using all of this to get more exposure , if that's the case one has to respect his media savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

How dare you! I said nothing about you insulting, why would you insult me like this. I was just giving my opinion.

And I don't need a shrink!
    I agree about the insults and I need to warn you against using them. They have no place on these boards. We are all here for the same reason, to fight illegal immigration, not each other.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S. If trump will use this issue to manipulate people with weak minds then nothing he says can be trusted . Personally I think he has no real intention of running and is simply using all of this to get more exposure , if that's the case one has to respect his media savvy.
    "Obama sent you didn't he?" The reason you won't take that mask off is because you're really Jeff Flake! He's a Obama lover! "Get Him!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Is that who you are Marquis? If so fess up and stop toying with us.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I agree about the insults and I need to warn you against using them. They have no place on these boards. We are all here for the same reason, to fight illegal immigration, not each other.
    "pattyk called me a dumbass yesterday!" just cause I told her she should stand at the border and scare away illegals!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast