Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I agree about the insults and I need to warn you against using them. They have no place on these boards. We are all here for the same reason, to fight illegal immigration, not each other.
    "pattyk called me a dumbass yesterday!" just cause I told her she should stand at the border and scare away illegals!
    Yeah, but we all know that it's just in fun and you two like to dig each other.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, but we all know that it's just in fun and you two like to dig each other.
    "Hey! I was serious she scares little kids and old ladies!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    No really, we dont care what Marquis dishes out. We can take it. We will get Marquis to see the light. WE WILL.

If Obama's the answer.

The question had to be pretty damn stupid.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    No really, we dont care what Marquis dishes out. We can take it. We will get Marquis to see the light. WE WILL.
    it's more likely that i will get YOU to see the light ....

here's a link

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

i remember seeing the birth certifcate when this issue first came to light several years ago ... it stated something to the effect that he was born in hawiiai ...

being a reasonable person , i would say this ...the president was born over 40 something odd years ago .. at that time he was a no body ..the state has him on file , the local papers have him on file ... his family all say that he was born in hawiaii ...

so that's good enough for me ... UNLESS any of you were there when he was born ?

because the STATE of hawiia says he was ... that's basicly where it has to end ..unless anyone of you have a time machine ?

What bothers me is that there are too many republicans who beleive this garbage and this makes my party look bad .... we don't need any cindy sheehan's , we don't need any micheal more's or code pinks .. i cannot express my disgust with the democratic party and the way that they have used and manipulated their more navie memebers ... the only thing sadder than what they've done to those who are easily led , is the way in which they in my opnion have used mentally ill americans to push their agenda ..

common sense calls to all of you will you answer it?

P.S dear sugar high wolf , i read your links , their all OPINON peices ... remember , the only people who would know where the president was born would be his family memebers ... short of them the only other source for non baised information would be the state of hawiaii ....

the state says he was born there ..so ..... yeah .. that's it ...

P.P.S.S no his keynan grandmother doesn't count , i could proably give her 100 bucks and she'd say he was born on the moon ...

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    it's more likely that i will get YOU to see the light ....

here's a link

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

i remember seeing the birth certifcate when this issue first came to light several years ago ... it stated something to the effect that he was born in hawiiai ...

being a reasonable person , i would say this ...the president was born over 40 something odd years ago .. at that time he was a no body ..the state has him on file , the local papers have him on file ... his family all say that he was born in hawiaii ...

so that's good enough for me ... UNLESS any of you were there when he was born ?

because the STATE of hawiia says he was ... that's basicly where it has to end ..unless anyone of you have a time machine ?

What bothers me is that there are too many republicans who beleive this garbage and this makes my party look bad .... we don't need any cindy sheehan's , we don't need any micheal more's or code pinks .. i cannot express my disgust with the democratic party and the way that they have used and manipulated their more navie memebers ... the only thing sadder than what they've done to those who are easily led , is the way in which they in my opnion have used mentally ill americans to push their agenda ..

common sense calls to all of you will you answer it?

P.S dear sugar high wolf , i read your links , their all OPINON peices ... remember , the only people who would know where the president was born would be his family memebers ... short of them the only other source for non baised information would be the state of hawiaii ....

the state says he was born there ..so ..... yeah .. that's it ...

P.P.S.S no his keynan grandmother doesn't count , i could proably give her 100 bucks and she'd say he was born on the moon ...
    So with your "opinion piece", The case is closed?
    ------------------------

no , my point is that no one has ANY evidence , other than the state of hawiaii ..

because the state says he was born where he says he was , that ends the entire debate ...

Do you follow what i'm saying ? anyone on the planet can say whatever they like about this issue ... but because it happened 40 something years ago ... well shucks , how can we even begin to look at this ?

let's say we were not talking about obama ...

let's say we wanted to see where citizen XYZ was born ..

where would we go to find this information out ? first we could start by asking the person in question , then we could ask their family , then we could ask the local officas ( government records ) then in the final run of things we could do some digging around ..

obama says he was born in Hawiaii ...

as does his family

as does the state

as do the news paper publications

so really , what is this that i'm not understanding ? i consider myself a VERY open minded person .. and while i can admit to you that it's within the realm of possiblity that he MIGHT not have been born in this country , it's HIGHLY unlikely ...

Marquis, you're the one who needs to do some research--Snopes is owned and run by liberals who have every reason to want to keep obama in office.

You never answered the question about obama going to school in Indonesia. You could not be enrolled in school there without being a citizen there, and they do NOT allow dual citizenship. His parents would have had to disown their US citizenship. That is the point. In my mind, he was a citizen when born because his mother was a citizen, but they had to reject and revoke their US citizenship to have the children enrolled in school there.

Women have done stupider things for love.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Related Thread Here Trump Will ‘Probably’ Run as Independent

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234474-trump.html

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Marquis, you're the one who needs to do some research--Snopes is owned and run by liberals who have every reason to want to keep obama in office.

You never answered the question about obama going to school in Indonesia. You could not be enrolled in school there without being a citizen there, and they do NOT allow dual citizenship. His parents would have had to disown their US citizenship. That is the point. In my mind, he was a citizen when born because his mother was a citizen, but they had to reject and revoke their US citizenship to have the children enrolled in school there.

Women have done stupider things for love.
    your right , i never answered that question , BECAUSE I CAN'T ....

you can't either .... you and i WERE NOT PRESENT .... also , that was forty years ago ... how would you expect me to explain what happened in a third world country on the other side of the planet 4 decades ago ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast